Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Order of the Master Shrimp Discution

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:29 pm

sound good, wonder what crotic would be good at.....most likely crowd control
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:33 pm

Yeah, that sounds right. Crowd control, maybe infiltration, or potentially capturing people alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:43 pm

Honestly, Argen is good when it comes to any situation. He has plenty of lying and thieving experience, considering how much he has to do it. He's incredibly strong, and extremely fast. He loves to use electrifying abilities. He's calculated and strategic... The only thing that could probably slow him down is a bad teammate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:08 pm

I imagine that Argen will eventually become Strix's second in command. The only reason Mania and Jet are ranked where they are is because they joined first, but Argen's proven himself to be REALLY useful and very proactive in the Order's first thread, taking part in major discutions and stuff. IDK how long I should wait, but he's definatly the most involved member at this point and the one Strix would be the fastest to trust.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:24 pm

Luciano was around before there WAS an order, but he was essentially bought for a large number of souls and the promise that strix could help with his condition.
What would he do best? He was actually ALLOWED by Ace to be OP as long as his downsides remain consistent. That having been said, he does massive amounts of destruction. He is basically a berserker character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 12:00 am

I think we should probably do another thread soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:46 pm

Ok, I've had an idea for a thread and I want to try something a bit odd. People got lost with the last thread so, if it's ok, I'd like to try and make a series of seperate threads for the members to go into so nobody feels left out. If anyone has any objections to this then feel free to say so because only the main one with Strix really needs to happen.

So main thread idea and I welcome anyone to ask to join it, but they need to keep up with the others in it. Strix has learned about very vague rumors of a prototype for a lost Magic Tool that Eibon was making that didn't work. However, by connecting it to the Master Shrimp, Strix believes he can reverse-engeneer it if he has the prototype and some notes on it's design. So I want to send Strix, Argen, and Lycoan to investigate the area.

Meanwhile, to keep the DWMA distracted from their actions, Strix wants to cause a few other large scenes.... These teams are open to change on request.

Elane, Akata, and Loranne will meet with Ebony and Archeron to attack a city nearby Death City. The Master Shrimp will enlarge their wavelengths which won't make them more powerful, but it will make them seem more powerful. With all 5 witches in one place, the DWMA will have to take note of them and they might even gain a new member or two.

I was thinking that, while this is going on, just to mislead the DWMA further if they figure out the other group's a distraction, Ophidia and Jet will try to sneak into a party thread wherever they can (I don't want to invade anyone's thread, but it would definatly be more convincing than a new thread for this). Then, they'll either plant a few bombs to distract the crowd or steal something valuble from the party. I'd include Crotic and Jamie, but they'd stick out like a sore thumb.

Finally, a potential thread for Jamie and Crotic if they want to go with it. Basically, it's just to go around Death City with a small group of golems, gathering souls while all of this is going on.

With everything happening, at least one of the threads is going to succeed in accomplishing their goal of gathering more recources and capturing potential test subjects and members. If there's trouble on anyone's end, then Ebony can use his magic to get them out of there and move them to the thread with him where they'll have enough members to keep them safe, or, if they're too badly wounded, he can just move them back to the lair. So who's ready to make the Order's presence known?

(Also, everyone will be given a few syrenges armed with shrimp to forcably recruit a select number of people if they get the chance. So we could realistically get some potential new members from this!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 10:16 am

YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! WE MUST DO THIS!!!! AWESOMENESS LEVEL: MAXIMUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 3:03 pm

Send Ophidia ro a party? That's genius. She'll blend so well if she hides the wings and tail. I already have a plan for that. ^^

My only concern is her fighting without her scythe. Maybe now would be a great time to give her that whip I was planning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 3:55 pm

Lol, awesome! I doubt she'll really be fighting much, though. Also, I actually forgot about the wings and tail, so it's a good thing you have a plan there :P

All that's left is to get Jo, Tuck, Croc, and Steam to say if they're ok with this or not. They're kind-of inactive, but hopefully they'll take notice of everything that's going on and post if they're into this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:24 pm

I'm fine with dis!! LEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 7:22 am

Thumbs up. Explosionsssss! *Mr. torque reference*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 10:05 pm

Just added the 6 main projects that are being worked on within the order right now. If anyone has any ideas for special projects they would like their own characters to work on, feel free to leave a message throwing out the idea. With the tehnology The Order already has established, it will most likely be able to help your project quite a bit or at least supply some easy test subjects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 11:37 pm

HELLO! We need everyone to get this back together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 10:56 am

With Strix gone, there's not that many people with the tools to keep the group going. So unless Ebony manages to basically hack the shrimp or someone else implants the main control shrimp into their neck and starts giving orders, it's over.

Actually, that kind-of gives me an idea....... If nobody else takes over then the faction might have something they can do, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 1:05 am

I'm okay with that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Order of the Master Shrimp Discution
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2