Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 9:44 pm

"Lalalala.....Ring around the to set.Who's that over there?This is a fairly misfortune place for strangers to be.I hope it's a tasty snack,or my love Yumerki.Is he really my love?No no what am I saying I'm his joyous boo.On the other hand he did just leave me all alone....never mind that.We had to separate to escape the Death Scythes It was the only way,or was it?Never mind that now.I have to go find him now."

I bet you are pretty confused on the current events right now.You want to know who she is?What she is maybe?Well either way all this could revealed to you soon enough.Fore she is Trinity Silent a Dark weapon for the Lost labyrinth organization.Now if only this little girl were actually just as sweet as she seems.Let's take a second look at what she is doing really.

"-So he cheats on me with other girls does he!!!That two timer...I'll slit his throat before I allow this to continue.He'll burn in hell with those inconsiderate imbeciles.They will all feel my scorn.Hey you over there.Come here I want to talk to you.?" As you can see she is far from happy.Actually she is the complete opposite.Either way whoever meets her is in for a world of pain.Once the person she called to exits the crowd Trinity would smile brightly.Then with that she devoured him completely.That is really just terrible isn't it?Well isn't???!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 6:10 pm

"Now what shall I do to pass the time...Although eating souls is fun.Not only that they are delicious."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:04 pm

Leiko found herself in a large crowd on Death City, she had no idea of where to go or what to do. She was quite lonely, but didn't feel like it, she was never bothered by such fact. Suddenly, she saw a girl eat the soul of a random citizen. How could everyone else around act so normal and not notice? Why weren't they all freaking out? Or was she hallucinating? She stared at the Demon Weapon for a while to see her next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 8:57 pm

"Huh....This is boring.Where is Yumerki already.Maybe he went on to the academy already.Which means he left me here alone.Doesn't he respect my feelings his partner.Such a stubborn witch that boy is." As Trinity rambled on about her undefined love she allowed her eyes to drift over the crowd once again.Once there she happened to notice one particular girl,who in which seemed to stare toward her.What was her problem?Did she enjoy looking at her.Either way it was fairly weird,and scared her a little.I mewn really a Dark weapon at that. "Hey you!!!Why are you staring at me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 9:36 pm

Leiko noticed the girl seemed to be ranting about something. Was she talking to herself? Or to someone else who was invisible to her? Anyhow, she was too far away to make out anything of what she was saying. She stared at her for a few more seconds until their glances locked. It seemed like forever until the girl screamed at her. Leiko just remained silent and walked towards her. "Who are you and why isn't everyone freaking out?" She asked in a monotone voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 9:49 pm

"Why aren't they screaming?Why would they scream?It's not like I'm causing much turmoil.After all it was just one soul you know.One idiot that most likely deserved to perish worst than that.If I may ask who are you?It's wonderful to introduce yourself first you know." Trinity spoke as if she were proud to have devoured that person's soul.Almost as if she had enjoyed it.Although she possessed no smile Trinity remained over excited at seeing the girl speak to her as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 10:01 pm

Leiko raised an eyebrow. Why was he so cheery? "Leiko... Leido Minami, witch." She introduced herself reluctantly. Why was she even talking to her? Why was she even talking with someone? "And you are...?" Leiko asked with a lack of interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 10:20 pm

"A witch how lucky of me to have found you.I am Trinity Silent the Dark weapon of The Rabbit witch Yumerki Aburama.May I ask why you were staring at me?I know I'm beautiful,and everything,but still it was creepy.Give a good answer for a prize." The female would begin to giggle softly under her breath.Her laughter could only scratch the surface of her true intentions.As she sat there dwelling within her own inside jokes a small notebook tumbled out from her pocket.The notebook she wished the girl to sign,but she refused to remember her own wishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 12:37 am

"I thought it would be obvious..." Leiko blankly said "You ate someone's soul, no one freaked out, I was curious about why no one freaked out. That's it." As soon as Leiko finished, she noticed a notebook under Trinity's possession "Um, may I ask what that is...?" She asked, pointing at the notebook poking out from the weapon's pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 2:51 am

:"What notebook?" Still being com lost to the current si situation she stumbled upon her words.Was she hiding hiding something,or did Turkey just forget."You mean this notebook?Well it is a cookbook. ".Yeah so not only did Trinity lie.She did it in such a manner that only a idiot would believe her.Soon enough she did plan on devouring the witches soul.Just not now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 7:56 pm

"I don't believe you." Leiko answered obviously not fooled. Even if Trinity had been the best liar in existence, Leiko wouldn't have been fooled. One of her not-so-many traits was that she was really clever. "Also" she continued "You won't eat my soul" she spoke confidently. Apparently, she had also been clever enough to figure out what the weapon wanted to do, it was kind of obvious anyways, that's what demon weapons do. "I may have something you need, you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:13 am

"Being a weapon doesn't mean anything.I could have just wanted your heart you know.Besides souls are delicious ....like dark chocolate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 11:48 am

"Alright..." Leiko answered, a bit weirded out "Hey, you were talking about the DWMA when you were, y'know, speaking alone..." Leiko commented. She had only heard small bits of Trinity's self-talk. However, she couldn't really get everything she had said, she needed to know. Maybe he could form an alliance to finally kill her sister?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 5:16 pm

" What ever do you me dearest stranger?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 6:54 pm

"I'm saying" Leiko spoke with a hint of evil-ness in her voice "Since you're a demon weapon and you eat souls, I'm guessing you want to get to the Death Weapon Meister Academy based on the bits of your conversation with youself that I heard." She paused for some brief seconds to emphasize what she was saying "I can help you, I can lead you." She continued before an evil smirk appeared on her face "With one condition, of course~" She could already picture her victory, her sister suffering before becoming nothing but a dead corpse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:51 pm

" The academy? Such a strange girl you are. Not like I have anything else to do. So sure I be wonderfully grateful if you could lead me there." A slight smirk would dawn the expression of Trinity's lips. Soon enough she'd be engulfed by a childish innocence that corresponded with her already child like figure. From the slender confounds of her body, to the very hairstyle she chose. Could this really be what decides if she sees Yumerki once more, or shall she be owned by a new register.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:04 am

"My offer is..." Leiko spoke "I lead you there, and you kil whoever you want, except for this one little kid, Kokoa." Leiko's evil smirk grew wider as she said so "Actually" She interrupted her own idea "There's this little group of kids I would like you to leave alone, I would love to see my sister watch her little spoiled friends before here eyes..." She chuckled at her evil plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 1:47 am

" Heh...how cute. How do you think I'm going to kill these little kids? I'm not a magical tool like brew, or a kishin. Being led to the biggest building in this city isn't really fair. I could just sit Herr devouring human souls until I become a Kishin. Doesn't make a difference to me one way or the other. Yet your idea sounds pleasant. I'll run it by Yumerki once we enter the city."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]   Return of the Destructive Diva[Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Destructive Diva[Open]
Page 1 of 1