Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return to Death City (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Return to Death City (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 5:55 pm

Silence fell across the dark city streets, the night was calm. At least, it was for now. People slept soundly without any indication of the terror that would arise. Then, out of the silence, the sounds of an approaching army began. The distinctive marching of soldiers ready for battle. All human-shaped but with dragon like wings and tails, white skin covering their bodies with green scales lining their forms. All of them faceless and armed with a bronze straightsword and round bronze shield. Then, as suddenly as they appeared, they stopped and stood in place just outside of Death City, lined in rows of 10 for five lines, an arms length apart. An army of Faceless Clowns had arrived....

A single man from behind the army started floating into the air propelled by four wings of Black Blood. The Kishin Glaucon. With a grin on his face, he looked down in admiration of what he was able to accomplish before slowly flying over to the front of his army. "Are you ready for this, my pawns? This battle will be the first of many. Lets see how many people we can slay before we're forced to leave. Test their strength against a full-scale attack."

Glaucon raised his right arm and waited about a moment before finally starting the assault. Suddenly a series of blade-like spikes shot from his limb, showering the buildings in front of him! Several windows were broken, the sides were lined with his spikes stuck in them, a few of the buildings were structually compromised and collapsed or fell over durring the initial attack! As soon as it was over, people rushed out of their homes running in fear.

"Attack!"

As soon as he gave the order, Glaucon's clowns rushed through the paniced crowds, slashing down people left and right. Some fought back, a few Clowns were killed, but their numbers were overwhealming. In the end, the Clowns spread out, hunting down the remaining people. As the Kishin floated down the road, he extended several tendrils to grab the souls of the Clown's victems. 28 souls were obtained before he took a moment to focus and create more Clowns to replace the ones that were lost.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 6:26 pm

From atop one of the tallest buildings came a beam of light. The closer it came to the army, the soon it became clear that it was not just one beam of light, but several hundred. The beams curved downward sharply, right in the middle of the clown army, exploding on contact. On top of the tower, Stein flicked his cigarette away, hefting Aiko and Sozen's combined form.

Beside him stood Sylas, his weapon form over his shoulder. He looked to the trio. "Well done. Would you like to see better?" With that, and with little effort, he lifted into the air, seeming to be standing on air. He became the center of a flurry of his soul spears, far more than Stein's attack had done. When they hit their targets, they exploded as well. Sylas looked back. "I'll take the thousand on the right, you guys take the thousand on the left, and we'll split the thousand in the middle?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 6:56 pm

"Stein...." Glaucon muttered quietly to himself. The meister so legendary his power was said to surpass Medusa, herself.... And today, he would have a chance to copy his soul! Quickly, the Kishin used the madness to summon his new generals, Naga and Raig. Naga was a female clown with a very human appearence except for the wings coming from her arms. Raig, on the other hand, was much larger and monsterous, but without wings.

Before he was seen, Glaucon disguised himself as another random person in the crowd, mimicing the soul of a human he had killed earlier this week in another city. "You know what to do." He mentioned in a hushed tone to his Clown Generals before running off.

Immediatly, a wide grin crossed Naga's face. Her twisted dream of being in control of such destruction finally coming true! "Alright, fly, my pretties!!!" She shouted, almost cackling as the other Clowns took flight. So many thoughts coming from these people... so many things coming into her mind.... She wanted to destroy it all! As the Clowns began to fly across the city, wreaking havok, Naga couldn't help but end up focusing on the guy with his face coated in stitching. Stein.

"So many voices in his head......." She muttered, almost as if in a trance. "RAIG!!!" Naga shouted, pointing twords Sylas. "You can have that one, brother! I've got the strangest urge about the other one...."

"Really?" The red Clown replied as he formed a forcefield around himself and started floating the bubble. "You know how stupid it is to try and take down someone with a ranged weapon while I'm able t-"

"I WANT TO DISSECT HIM!!!" Naga shouted, interrupting her brother as she flew into the air, shooting straight at Stein. "I NEED TO KNOW WHY HE HAS THE THING ON HIS HEADDDD!!!!!"

Raig groaned, before raising himself up in the air. "Psychopathic.... FINE! You can have him!" The Clown moved around in his forcefield bubble for a while before finally positioning himself above Sylas and releasing his control on the shield, dropping his full weight down at the Death Scythe.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 7:17 pm

Sylas opened a portal above him, an intense cold and vacuum coming from it as the other half was opened into space. Sylas wasn't playing games. Quickly, he opened a variety of other portals, all trying to suck Raig into the cold depths of deep space or, judging by the heat coming from one, the sun.

Stein hefted Aiko and Sozen, relying on the twin Death Scythes to work together to control his shots. He muttered the resonance under his breath before firing the trigger on Aiko's weapon form, sending another barrage towards the Clowns that had taken flight. The beams arced at impossible angles as Aiko and Sozen controlled their trajectories, setting dozens after Naga.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 7:43 pm

"Time for an old beast to take flight." Mister Ryu Vallhen stood before the army of clowns. Deciding that it would be a distraction, he dropped his headphones from his head and crushed them with his foot. "Eh, Dralin?" His head careened back over his shoulder to view meet the gaze of the Death Scythe behind him. A shackled hand extended towards Mister Akagi, expecting him to transform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 7:46 pm

Deck was chilling back in his chair, on the roof when he heard noises, getting up, he ran to the side of the roof. What the HELL was going.....on........
Oh sweet jesus, was that a clown army?!

Jumping to his street in front of the encroaching army, next to what appeared to be a Death Scythe and.... Holy hell was that STEIN? Eh, he could get an autograph later. The otherwise relaxed weapon summoned three of his signature phantom razor cards, throwing them into the mass of clowns.

"HEY FUCK NUGGETS, RIGHT HERE! AND I AM READY TO KICK ASS, TAKE NAMES, AND LISTEN TO MUSIC! AND THAT MUSIC JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE JOHNY FUCKING HORTON, SO YOU BETTER PRAY TO WHATEVER WEAKSHIT GOD YOU HAVE I SHOW YOU MERCY!"

Meanwhile, at a small laboratory, a certain Meister was playing a game. Said game invloved remote control of drones in Death City to steal fruit. It was training exercise, mostly. This Meisters name was Beetle Gearsley, SCIENCE major! 

Of course, then, on his scanners, he picked up movement. "Oooooh, Crapbaskets! ACTIVATE DEFENSE PROTOCOL 47! ALL DRONES, ATTACK MODE! ACTIVATE HYPERION CANNON! SATELLITES ENGAGE!" 

With that, heavy metal plating fell over the lab, sheilding it, and a barrier of light surrounded it. The Drones took to the air, shooting at the clowns with electric bolts. And out of the top of the lab emerged a large, black gun, which began aiming, using the data given by the satellites. 

Of course, the Clown Army would face opposition from another avenue as well. You see, a certain Kishin had....plans, for the DMWA. Inker.

Crawling upon the walls, he had an army of raiders, created by his various thralls he had placed to hide in Death City.

"Sylas old buddy old chap, need an assist? I have forces throughout the city, ready to aid in its defense....After all, twouldn't do if I were not the one to raze Death City to the ground!"

Of course, while he was doing this, he was having a few Heralds sneak into the vault, using the shadows to hide and steal...

After all, Inker WAS a multitasker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 8:10 pm

"I'm just going crazy!" Naga shouted, spinning in the air as her wings flapped to change her direction. She swooped down and to the left before moving herself back higher up in the sky, avoiding the blasts. "Is this what it's like in your mind, too?! It's ssooooo......." A painful feeling shot through her as Naga extended both wings to the side, hovering in the air. "I'll Dissect Your Mind!" The Clown's eyes opened wider as she shot out a high-pitched tone audible only by her and Stein. She was starting the process to invade Stein's mind.... And, the less stable and more maddened the mind was, the easier it would be for her to take control.

Meanwhile, Raig avoided Sylas's portal by kicking off of the forcefield as he made it dissapear. He landed a few feet away from the Death Scythe with a heavy thud. "Your dirty traps aggrivate me.... Show me how you REALLY fight!" He roared, quickly turning around. Immediatly, the red Clown saw a good oppertunity to counter. Out of all the portals Sylas created, there was one relatively close by behind him! Raig turned twords the Death Scythe, formed a barrier bubble with a 4 foot diamiter, and launched it straight at Sylas with as much physical and mental force as he could muster! Attempting to shove the Death Scythe into his own trap.

Glaucon waited behind one of the nearby buildings in his disguise. It seemed like Naga was going for Stein? Good.... Stein was legendary for his uncontrollable madness. If she could just disable him....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 8:29 pm

Dralin had his arms crossed and nodded when his partner spoke to him, his face expressionless. "Let's get this over with." Dralin said before transforming into his weapon form: A blade on a chain. From within the weapon Dralin asked, "You remember how to use me, right? I would understand as it's been a while..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 8:30 pm

The real Naga stood atop the hill of hook cemetary, looking with his usual cold disdain upon the crawling armies below. They were like ants... His coat morphed into his arms, forming huge bat-like wings-no-dragon's wings. He lept forth, graceful as always, power and majesty reflected in every inch of his wings. He spies the other "Naga" and folds his wings tightly against his body, dropping directly on top of her. He would either land on top of her, his silent fall failing to alert her and doing considerable damage, or she would run. Either option gave him the satisfaction of watching her fail in one capacity or another. Upon his landing, whichever outcome occurred, he would land perfectly, wings reverting back into his coat. He would stand up proudly, straightening his collar with an aloof expression. "Do not think I'm taking sides shibusen." He says to stein "This is only for the sake of preserving balance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:01 pm

"I'm going to rip through your hea-" Clown Naga shouted before someone crashed into her from above, interrupting her sentence.

Imediatly, Glaucon dashed twords the direction the falling man would land, seeing him coming before he rammed into Naga. So he thinks he can just try and hurt his little girl?! He'll pay for even thinking that! The Kishin, Glaucon, extended a pair of wings in his disguised form before turning into a large blob-like dark purple being and catching both Nagas. "Raig! Shield us!" He shouted as the red Clown extended an arm twords them and formed a force field in their general location. It was around 30 feet in all directions, but it was good enough.

Glaucon pulled in his Naga's body as the blob-like mass he had become tried to surround the meister Naga, extending several tendrils in case it tried to get away from his initial contact. However, as long as Raig was alive, meister Naga wasn't going to escape from the barrier anytime soon.

Meanwhile, Glaucon's Naga continued her mental assault on Stein! Her loss of focus having no effect on the mental projection she already sent into his brain. To both of them the tone continued as the Clown General slowly started projecting an image of herself into Stein's mental space. Unless he could drive her out of his mind, she would be able to control it just enough to knock him uncontious within a few minutes.

As this went on, the Clown Army re-directed their assault. Around 20 of them charged at Inker with shields up, ready to block attacks and counter with their blades. 10 others charged at Stein from above, stabbing down at him, while a seperate group of 12 Clowns floated above Sylas, preparing to attack him if he avoided Raig's attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:04 pm

(OoC: Ignore all the times I called Sov's Naga a Meister, I was mislead by his sig)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:13 pm

As the mass began to enclose around naga, he merely rolled his eyes, pressing his hands in either direction and blasting his wavelength into glaucon. His own private studies had previously shown him the effects of wavelength blasts on beings who posess black blood. It was easily the most devastating of attacks possible on such a creature. The corners of his mouth turn ever so slightly upward "Enjoy that do you? Don't worry, I have plenty more. He chants under his breath "Drago, drakonis, dragon, Draug!" With that the force field retreats rather dramatically, blasting against Naga's own purple wavelength.

Ooc: witch-meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:25 pm

As soon as he tried to blast Glaucon, Naga's wavelength was absorbed. Within an instant, the wavelength was processed as the Kishin's soul changed into a copy of his opponent's. While the attack would stop an ordinary person with Black Blood, Glaucon's flexible soul allowed him to flow with the wavelength and negate it. However, as Naga touched him, the Kishin's body warped around his arms.

"So you're a witch? I've never had a chance to truely dine on a witch's wavelength, before...." While Raig fought to keep the barrier in place and the Clown Naga kept working against Stein's mind, Glaucon began slowly warping his body up the witch's arms. "Witch-meister... you have been determined to be a threat to the current balance. Prepare to be assimilated!" As he spoke, his tendrils curved around, attempting to wrap around the witch from behind, as well.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:30 pm

Naga continued an intensified blast of concentrated wave-length outward, though it failed to harm him, it was enough to keep the mass at bay. Naga didn't seen very petter bed by this, his analytical mind quickly figuring out his "assimilation" ability. He turns to Stein. "Cover me." Was all he said, the beginnings of a plan forming in his mind. A secretive smile plays across his face before vanishing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:33 pm

(OOC: Er, can we wait on Obliv and Ace, please? I mean, not a fan of posting orders, but it would probably be a good idea to wait for everyone to get a chance to post)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:34 pm

Beneath Naga, a series of tiny portals opened. Sylas's soul spears flew out of them , slowing, if not completely halting, Glaucon's attempt to assimilate Naga. 

Rose and Stein worked in silent cooperation, starting to lay waste to Glaucon's clown army between Stein's blast from Aiko and Sozen and Rose's soul petals.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:37 pm

Ooc: sorry beetle, I had an idea and lost track
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:44 pm

(OoC: The spears wouldn't happen to be a Soul Wavelength-based move, would it?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:45 pm

Inker smiled, and rose into the air, avoiding the Clowns charging at him before summoning a squad of Knights, one of whom he proxied, all of whom stormed into the crowd of Clowns, acting as meatsheilds. 

"PLEASE tell me you are JOKING. Child, I was messing around with constructs before you were a twinkle in your mothers eye. Your Clowns are a JOKE. Sylas, why isn't Lord Death participating? One would think a being as powerful as he would see the need to end this little pissant quickly."

Deck meanwhile grunted, and tossed several razor cards at Raig

"HEY, FUCK NUGGETS, I BET ITS REAL HARD TO PUT ON MAKE UP, CAUSE ONE LOOK AT YOU AND A MIRRORS GOING TO BUST!"

Never hurts to smack talk your enemy, might distract em, after all.

________

TARGET AQUIRED: CLOWN. ABILITIES INDICATE BARRIER GENERATION. PRIMING ELECTROCANNONS. SETTING TO LETHAL. BARRIER DOES NOT INTERRUPT VISUALS. THUS, LIGHT PASSES THROUGH. ELECTROBOLT SHOULD NOT BE STOPPED BY BARRIERS. IF STOPPED, SWITCH TO LASER WEAPONRY

The drones would swoop down and begin, from range, shooting bolts of lightning at Raig. 

Over head, an odd looking storm would begin to form, and Thunder could be heard crackling in the clouds.

_______

Deep within the DWMA, a group of heralds were searching, for the 'Vault of souls', and for the specific vault where magic tools were kept. Silent as death, they used the shadows to completely hide their presence.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:46 pm

OOC: Not technically. The tips are charged with his wavelength, but they couldn't be captured because they're supercharged with power, so they just explode. The spears themselves are part of his being a Death Scythe, like how Spirit can grow scythe blades
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:54 pm

"Of course." Ryu's smile was as arrogant as ever. A trail of flames followed his feet as he took off from before the hoard. He had gotten through a good hundred without even using his partner. His fists grew in to flames as he struck.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:58 pm

Naga knelt chanting his mantra over and over, his wings enclosing him from the battle all around. His voice snaps out like a lash "Sylas, I need a weapon." He says, holding his hand out expectantly, hoping their wavelengths would be compatible. It would work in theory, if only temporarily, as their wavelengths would breifly be united by common cause.

Ooc: the soul locker is pretty much empty of pure souls btw. Nebun kinda ate all of'em and their weren't a lot to start with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 10:01 pm

(OOC: Considering HOW MANY KE's exist, that kinda...is hard to believe. Plus, it isn't just pure souls Inker is looking for)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 10:03 pm

The blast forced Glaucon's tendrils back slightly as the barrier around him faded. He slightly winced in pain, caught off guard by the attack. But he managed to gather some wavelength energy from the spears and, from that, figure out the basics of how they worked. "So, that's how he makes them explode...." The Kishin noted as he shifted to take the appearence of the witch Naga, releasing his own Naga from his protection.

"No! Don't Defy Me!!!" She screamed as she forced her mental attack on Stein even more ferociously than before. Inside his mental space, the world had taken the appearence of the DWMA as she rushed through the halls, slashing things apart as she went. At this point, her assault would at least be enough to cause him intense pain as she tore deeper through his psyche. Enough damage to at least impair his movements to some extent. "My school now! This is MY place!!! You don't belong here, you monster!"

Meanwhile, Raig's attack connected with Sylas. The force of the shield was enough to push Sylas through his own portal to space, much to his supprise. "I can't believe that actually-" The red Clown stopped as a light tapping sound reached him. He turned around to see someone throwing sharpened cards at him. "That won't work!" Raig shouted, angerly. "My fleash is as hard as ARMOR!!!" Suddenly, a blast of lightning came down from the sky, electricuting the Clown.... He nearly passed out from the pain of it. "I... but armor......" With a loud thud, the red Clown General fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 10:05 pm

OOC: That thing is no where NEAR empty. Empty of Pure souls, maybe, but there are still kishin souls in there...

The smaller portals vanished, only to be replaced with a larger one, through which Sylas's sleeker axe form flew up through. Almost immediately, without contact, his dual wavelength met Naga's, connecting and resonating with it with ease.

OOC: No Deth. There are TWO Death Scythes guarding Stein's mind. Two twin Death Scythes who've worked together since they were regular weapons. She would not be able to get through.

In reality, it was an illusion forced back on Naga, one to surpress her, even as Stein kept firing, his mind safeguarded by the Nakamura twins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to Death City (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next