Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Return (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 12:53 am

OOC: As Beyril's story is still on pause, I'm going to skip ahead in my plans for Sylas and Rose. Bobbles has given me the right to control her characters, which I'll take advantage of. In short, I'm back.

Sylas stopped his motorcycle just outside Death City and sighed. How long had it been? Months, at least. His Kawasaki was rougher now, from days of constant travel. He'd sent a letter from time to time, telling Dowan he'd needed to work through his issues. He traveled across the world, having her ship him is bike so he wouldn't have to hitchhike. He pulled his helmet off, slowly riding into the city.

Rose sat on the balcony of her apartment, rubbing the growing bump of her stomach. She sighed softly, smirking internally. She felt him. Her brother. She wasn't in the best of shape to punch him for missing her wedding, but regardless. She'd make him regret it one day...

Last edited by Oblivion on September 15th 2013, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

The Return (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 1:19 am

"Watch out!" Arisa calls out, jumping over a small child holding an ice cream cone. Her lips curling into a small smile as she continues to zoom down the side walk, gliding over the ground on her roller blades. Someone could easily tell by observing such a sight, that Arisa was someone who likes to race around the city for fun. This was true, however there were those times where Arisa felt the need to just stay home a rest like a normal teenage girl, but was nothing stopping Arisa today. Today was a day where she wanted to do nothing but zoom as fast as she can!

Something changed her train of thought when she hears the growls of a motorcycle. "I better check this out.." She whispers to herself, slowly skating towards the sound. Her eyes then widen when she notices the man's face. It was him. "No it can't be....the famous Sylas?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Return (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 1:27 am

Sylas pulls his bike to the side of the road, switching the engine off. he hops off, looking around before running a hand through his tousled blonde hair. A small beard graces his chin, and he wears a simple grey button up and jeans. A pair of black skate shoes cover his socks and feet. He looks around again, smiling a bit. "Just the way I left it..."

Dowan felt a small tingle, raising her head. This was...his feeling. He was back. She teared up a bit, rushing out the door but stopping when he wasn't there. She looked up and down the street, confused. He was close. She felt him.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

The Return (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 2:42 am

From within one of Death City's many allies, stood the Death Scythe: Ryan Shimo, a decent sized individual who has silver hair and ocean blue eyes. He was wearing a loose white jacket with a yellow shirt, and baggy tan khakis. He watched as Sylas parked his bike to the side of the road, and he tapped his light blue sneakers on the ground. Ryan surely did not recognize this original, but by the way he said 'Just the way I left it...' it seems that he obviously was here before. When did he even leave? Perhaps Ryan didn't even notice, or he didn't care enough to begin with. Should I approach this guy I never seen before? Nah, does it matter? I shouldn't be approaching every stranger I see on the street But nevertheless, it didn't stop him from at least stepping out of the alley's shadows and began to walk parallel to where he was, trying to get a better look at him, as if trying to expect who he really was...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Return (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 2:50 am

Sylas takes a deep breath, walking down the street, headed no where in particular. He slips into an alleyway, climbing the fire escape until he's on the roof of the building, looking out over the city. He slips his hands into his pockets, his thumbs sticking out. He smirks a bit as two poles spring him into the air. He does a backflip, landing on the roof across the road.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

The Return (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 12:21 pm

Ryan squinted his eyes as he saw this man jumped from building to building, at first he was wondering how the heck could someone just do that?! Then he noticed the poles that were from his feet. Are those poles somehow related to him being a weapon? If he is one? Curious Ryan decided to follow the stranger. Sure in actuality it might be a tad stupid to do so, considering he's just following someone, heck he doesn't even know if this guy is dangerous or not, but nevertheless he gives chase. He turns both of his arms into spiked iron balls on a chain, and used them to help scale the building, swinging the weapons to help dig into the building, simply using his feet to prop him up. He climbed to the top to see the man standing there. Ryan simply just stood there, hanging on the edge of the building trying to remain unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Return (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 12:29 pm

Sylas turned his head a bit at the sound of Ryan climbing the building. He turns his head back, looking up at the Academy. "You can come up. I'm sure it's not too comfortable just hanging there...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Return (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return (Open)
Page 1 of 1