Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James' Return To The City [Open To All]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

James' Return To The City [Open To All] Empty
PostSubject: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 8:06 pm

It has been a 2 weeks since James had been expelled from the academy. Since then he spent the next 4 weeks on a trip back to his home village and began some training. He finally embraced the fact that the whole incident all those years ago would never be resolved. He decided that he need to be remade. So he dyed his hair white and finally embraced his eye. So as he walked through the gate of of the city. He could see all of the nervous faces of the new students arriving in the city for the upcoming semester. He could sense all of the people around him talking about him so he covered his eye with his hood and he continued walking.

Last edited by Ratonhnhaké:ton on June 24th 2014, 11:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 8:20 pm

Mira was leaning against a close building next to the entrance gate of the city her soul protect active. She was just there to scope out the new talent wondering if any of the people her could become a challenge in the future when she saw something very familiar... a damaged eye. At the sight of the person she was sure she new she began to stroll over to him having to walk rather fast to catch up to the much taller man.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 8:25 pm

"Oh the wondrous academy of Shibusen! Oh the many adventures that await!" A very pumped up sorcerer exclaimed, getting lots of eyes pointing in him direction. Having not socialized in a long time with fellow living creatures, Suhas Chord was extatic to enroll in sich an interesting school. Though, being a sorcerer could prove difficult considering there were still some mixed feelings concerning witches and sorcerers alike, this he knew. But this didn't dampen his mood, in fact he found himself greeting fellow meisters, weapons and the magical folk of Death City. Then the sight of someone with their hood up caught his attention. I wonder what their deal is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 8:33 pm

James continued walking through the street. He was noticing that everyone was starring at him. He kept walking and he was approaching a strange man. He kept forward, at this point he sensed someone else following him. He said to himself. "Please not today..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 8:39 pm

I take a few more rapid steps to close more distance and finally catch up with the dumb jerk from the fight club and call out "Nice ta see ya took my advice, ain't covering that eye no more are ya." My face held a wide grin as I cracked my knuckles and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 8:42 pm

Noticing that the shady character was trying or at least seemed to be trying to evade his pursuit, Suhas's curiosity was only fired up more. Were people just like this? He wouldn't really know, he didn't have a good friend since he was seven. Seven! With a a pace that started to pick up, the boy was quickly pulled out in front of James, but it was done smoothly so it didn't look like he was up to anything.  He was after all, a master at strategy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 8:50 pm

James stops and looks at the 2 figures before him. He was looking from one to the other. "Can I help you?" He looked at them with his hood covering his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 8:56 pm

Suhas sighed and with a snap of his fingers, the white and black paint on his face was gone. He figured he'd look a bit less... intimidating that way. A small grin danced upon his face as he turned and tilted his head down so her could get a better look at the hooded figure. "My, my... what an intricate-looking character you look like..." he said while inspecting him, not really answering his question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:03 pm

I crack my knuckles again loudly "Oh don't you act that way with me I know you." I smirk and stand up straighter to my full 5 feet and plant my feet heavy on the ground "I hate when people are rude to me, I'm trying to be nice after what happened."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:19 pm

He gets irritated and flips his hood down and his white hair cascades down. "You called me a weakling and a worthless fighter." He pulls up his sleeve and his wrist is red, stained, and scarred. "I don't know what you did to me back on that day, but I can't do anything with this hand!" James pulled his hand together and emitted a white and red electrical spark which died and faded away and he gritted with pain." He turned and looked at Suhas "Can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:24 pm

OOC: Raton, there's a rule about timeskips... You can't jump more than a week ahead with administrator approval...
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:46 pm

As he said again. "Could I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:52 pm

OOC: Raton, we said that it would take 6 weeks for him to recover. He couldn't have gone home and trained and then come back to the academy in that time. In addition, you need to change the years ago to weeks ago...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:53 pm

ooc: Oh really! I already did. I told you he is already healed. And in the thread at the time. You said nothing about it so I continued on.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:54 pm

OOC: Not the first one, the one in the middle of the paragraph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:55 pm

ooc: That has nothing to do with being expelled
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:58 pm

OOC: In addition, he wouldn't be able to do all those things in his absence. Please edit that out as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:00 pm

ooc: What the fuck are you talking about. He is already healed. The years ago... is referring to his past, and someone can dye their hair and can change their wardobe in 6 weeks.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:01 pm

OOC: 

It has been a 6 weeks since James had been expelled from the academy. Since then he returned to his home village and trained.

That line there. That needs to be edited. He wouldn't have had time to do that after recovering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:11 pm

I chuckle a bit as I look at his busted arm "Ouch... that's nerve damage right there. Unless you get that fixed by magic it's pretty permanent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:17 pm

He turned back towards Mira. "You don't think I've tried... We have a sorcerer in our village. He said there is nothing he can do about it." He pulled his sleeve back over his scar and stood over her. "So is there something I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:20 pm

Suhas remained calm, cool and collected as James had turned his attention towards him. With his typical grin, the sorcerer simply replied,"That is the question isn't it? Now, what is your name?" His arms were placed neatly behind his back as Sahus looked at the hooded man, unblinkingly. Then his interest was increased as he heard sorcerer. "Oh, a sorcerer, you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:23 pm

"Yeah, there is. Give me your arm you wimp." I say holding out my hand after taking a step towards him. I crack my neck and look at him expectantly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:27 pm

He looked at Suhas and spoke. "My name is James Kozak I was known as the NightStalker... until i gave up that title. I am an assassin in the shadow clan. Rank Hidden." He then turned back towards Mira. "There is no use, the sorcerer in my village has studied magic his entire life. You would just make it worse." He put his arm out to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:30 pm

I grab his arm roughly and shove the sleeve back "My attack, my wavelength... I know what I do plus shut the hell up and quit pissing me off." I look over the damage and inflamed skin "I can help you but not here... I'd have to use magic and I can't do that under protect."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James' Return To The City [Open To All]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next