Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Knight of the Abyss"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"The Knight of the Abyss" Empty
PostSubject: "The Knight of the Abyss"   "The Knight of the Abyss" I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 9:15 pm

Name: Abyssal Fate
Weapon: The Blade of Thorns (Long sword edged with many big thorns)
History: Fate's history is mostly shrouded and only he truly knows it. His family was a type of, "cult of knights". The called themselves the, "Knights of the Abyss". The group and its members only had one child born into their cult. They named him "The Abyssal Fate" or Abyss for short. He was to be raised as their catalyst of their destiny. Once at the age of 8 they began feeding him an innocent soul every year on his birthday. He was heavily trained in their ways and began learning powers. One day meisters were sent to abolish the cult. Killing and burning their village one member had made it away with Abyss. In the forest, the last cultist trained him to seek vengeance for their people. Before he left he was given their armor and sword. This armor was known as the, "Abyssal armor of Thorns". Helmet and all, every bit of the armor was covered in hard, sharp thorn like spikes. The sword was the Blade of Thorns, a sizable great sword that he carries with one hand. The armor was enchanted but, its abilities had to be unlocked. His armor was, through a ritual, sealed to him and his very being. Since he was never to remove the armor, its left gauntlet had the ability to absorb souls rather then him eating them. Every fiber of himself, the armor, and the sword become stronger with every soul he claims. He was also given a book of his cult, driving him to complete his given destiny.
Personality: Remains calm and collected, never really reckless. His voice comes off as cold and emotionless mostly. Becomes angry around people such as meisters or weapons from the academy. Likes challenges but makes sure not to push himself over the limit. He seems to like spending time reading his book in free time or traveling around. He doesn't attack on sight unless provoked or when he sizes them up.
Abilities:
Abyssal WalkEvery part of him, including sword, blackens and becomes twice as stronge for 2-3 posts.14 Souls
Life TransferTouching a corpse allows him to decay it faster while healing himself slightly.15 Souls
Abyssal PoisonHis swords oozes with a black liquid that has a bit of smoke coming off it. What it touches decays slowly for 1-2 posts.24 Souls
Miscellaneous: He remains docile unless challenged.
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Ryth Moonlight on January 29th 2014, 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: "The Knight of the Abyss"   "The Knight of the Abyss" I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 10:48 pm

I don't know about the wholetime period thing. How will you know when it's been three seconds? A single post can last anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Knight of the Abyss"   "The Knight of the Abyss" I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 12:02 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Knight of the Abyss"   "The Knight of the Abyss" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Knight of the Abyss"
Page 1 of 1