Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The mysterious Knight

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The mysterious Knight Empty
PostSubject: The mysterious Knight   The mysterious Knight I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 6:57 pm

The desert outside Death City was as hot as usual. Hours of sand that went on for miles all around. The only thing that stood out was a lone dark grey figure. Wearing the knight armor and great sword all covered in spike like thrones. Abyss stood there spying on the city. Soon enough he would head there and he chose sooner rather then later to start walking. The heat didn't seem to bother him either. Having a ready grip on his sword, he talked to himself. "Just have to make it to the city... Then I can plan..." Evil thoughts of revenge ran through his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious Knight   The mysterious Knight I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 7:04 pm

"Plan what exactly?" Zuiichi asked with her soft yet cruel voice. It was a bit odd to see someone like herself roaming around in such an environment, but now a days, everything is normal. "You aren't planing on taking over death city, are you?" Her right eye brow rose as she spoke to him with a frown, but it wasn't like he could see it anyways since she has a gas mask on 24/7. It's great that it was there too, since her face would may scar him. The mask also went sort of well with her black hoodie with white dots and dark puke green hair that hangs loosely from the hood. As for her leg wear, she just wore simple worn out jeans with countless holes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious Knight   The mysterious Knight I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 9:03 pm

Looking at her for a second he turned back to his path and continued walking. "No i'm not trying to take over... I'm not powerful enough for that... I was thinking on running into meister students stupid enough to challenge me..." He laughed slightly lifting his great sword and spinning it a few times before resting it on his shoulder once more. "What are you doing out here anyway? I wouldn't think desert sand be enough to have to wear a gas mask..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious Knight   The mysterious Knight I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 3:49 pm

"My reasons of being here is nothing someone like yourself needs to worry about." She snaps at him, shoving her hands into her jean's pockets. A normal person would be dying under the heat in her clothing, but Zuiichi didn't feel a thing. It was only like she was under a lamp; it barely effected her. "I'm assuming you're a kishin egg. If so, you don't seem powerful at all." The two thick pieces of hair that hung from her black hood waved in the sand infested wind as she looked towards the man, or demon, with skeptical eyes. There was no way he was as powerful as he claims.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious Knight   The mysterious Knight I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 3:56 pm

Abyss shrugged making his armor grate against itself slightly. "I do not rest everything in power... I have faith in the Abyss and it's powers..." he said somewhat sighing and opening his strange book to read as he walked. "Though until i'm stronger its still a mystery to me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious Knight   The mysterious Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mysterious Knight
Page 1 of 1