Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:07 pm

Abyss sighed and looked down the alley. "That was actually pretty obvious... Do you know any place around here where souls can be taken without being noticed?" He asked thinking about places around town that'd be less populated.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:36 am

Ophidia took another pause to think. "Not really. I don't live around here. Just passing through." She said, dissapointed. Maybe they'd stumble across something by chance? That would be great. "Maybe we can find a slightly more busy alley?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:39 am

Abyss sighed and nodded. He didn't have anything better to do and he was getting annoyed standing still so long. "Then let's head to one of those... I'm thirsty for souls right now..."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:45 am

Ophidia noded and folded her wings, hopping down beside Fate. They looked way out of place in the large city. "Alright, let's go!" She cheered excitedly, walking towards the street. A small group of teens had just went into the alley across the way, probably to do something illegal. This was perfect, they'd be easy targets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:48 am

Abyss followed her keeping an eye out. Noticing what she did he moved towards the alley. It made a bit of a path due to people trying to avoid to thorn covered armor when they realized how sharp it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2