Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In a mysterious house... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

In a mysterious house... (open) Empty
PostSubject: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:48 am

That was a normal day in Death City. But not for Shadow. This mysterious ninja has found an old big house. Nothing interesting, huh? Well maybe. But something told Shadow that he should check it. So finally he walked in and looked around. Old wooden furniture, dust and cobweb. Yeah nothing interesting.. But what if this building has a secret? Ghosts? Kishin eggs? Or maybe a dungeon? Who knows..?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:05 am

Entering Death City? Check.
Finding anything to do? No check.
Generating trouble around the town?(Optional) No check.
Mass skulked from shadow to shadow around random alleyways away from people, going through his very small agenda list. He wasn't sure why he was staying away from people though, but hey, why not.
"I was told this city was interesting!" He spoke to himself, as he stood against the wall of a rather shabby looking building. Shabby looking building! It looked abandoned!! Even haunted!!! "Jackpot~!" Mass entered the building and proceeded to take a long look around. Old chairs and tables, cobwebs everywhere? Perfect 'haunting' territory. Perfect fun.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 12:04 pm

Shadow leaned against the wall and looked around. This house is a good place to create a small hideout He thought to himself. Shadow was sure, that everyone thought, that this building is haunted.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 12:26 pm

Mass started to explore the building further. As he was about to walk around a corner he spotted a person. A person? What was a person doing in a place like this? Hah, never mind that! This was his time to scare!!!
Shade Mass let himself dissipate into a puddle of shadow on the floor, then slowly made his way into the room and next to the male and then popped up right next to him, also leaning against the wall. "Wonderful weather outside!" He proclaimed, putting his elbow on top of the other mans. The other party probably couldn't even feel it, but it was there.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 12:35 pm

Shadow heard the voice but ignored it. He thought that it was just his imagination. Shadow closed his glowing eyes and sighed. Then he raised his left hand and the bells on his wrist rang. Shadow liked the sound of his bells.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 12:45 pm

"Rude much!!" Mass exclaimed, moving in front of the other person. "You shouldn't just ignore things and ringading your bells!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 1:31 pm

Shadow shrugged and opened his eyes. He crossed his arms, his bells rang again. "I can ignore everything because I'm a dead man." He said quietly
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 1:45 pm

"A dead man!? You're an ACTUAL ghost!!" Mass pretends to shiver and tries to slap the man in front, instead finding his hand phasing through his head. "Oh right, that's not a thing that I can do to test the ghost-ness levels of people." He turns around and tries to click his fingers, but low and behold!! They make no sound. "Damn. Being a living shadow has its downsides. Every single thing is a downside."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 1:49 pm

Shadow smiled, but Shade Mass couldn't notice that "I'm not a ghost..I have died..I have been resurrected. I'm Shadow" He said, almost whispering.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 1:52 pm

"Ooooh, zombie then?" Mass turned back and started pacing back and forth along the room making zombie noises. "Braaaaaainzzzzzz...!" He then fell to the floor and shaped himself to look like grave with a flower growing out the top. "I'm Shade Mass."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 1:56 pm

Shadow sighed "No..Not a zombie." He walked to Shade and crouched "And you are a kishin egg, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 1:58 pm

"Yes, indeed." Mass' torso popped out of the 'grave', leaving the flower on his head. "A very foolish decision I made, eating souls." Shade then turned the rest of his body back, sitting cross legged in front of Shadow. "You a student? You don't seem all too normal."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 2:02 pm

Shadow shrugged "I think, I'm too old to be a student. But my weapon is a student." Somehow he liked that kishin egg. Shadow laughed a little "I'm not a normal person"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 2:07 pm

"Yeah, it seems like it. Hey, seeing as i'm a Kishin Egg, you should be trying to kill me, right? Isn't that what usually happens?" Mass stood up and pointed to himself. "Come on, I don't like being like this."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 2:11 pm

Shadow pulled out his sword and tried to stab Shade Mass.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 2:14 pm

The sword went right through Mass and he blinked a few times. He then fell to his knees and to the side. After a moment he started laughing. "HAHAHAHAH!! YOU FELL FOR IT!! I CAN'T BE HURT BY ANYTHING! I'M A MASS OF LIVING SHADOWS!!!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 2:18 pm

Shadow put his sword into his scabbard "It was obvious" Shadow crossed his arms
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 2:25 pm

Mass carried on rolling around the floor laughing. "You still tried to stab me!! What a dork!!" Mass then suddenly stopped and flowed upwards so he was standing. "Anyway, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 2:26 pm

Shadow nodded and said "Nice to meet you too, Shade. So..This is your house, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 2:32 pm

"Wha? No. I thought this was your house..." Mass then squinted his red glowing eyes. "You are calling me Shade. Call me Mass. Mass is shorter and not the namesake of an evil creature from mythology."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 2:38 pm

Shadow looked around "Uhm..Hm..Okay..Mass."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 2:46 pm

"Right. So, what were you doing in here?" Mass asks, tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 3:36 pm

Shadow sighed "I'm here because of my curiosity."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 3:38 pm

"Oh, ok. I was bored."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 3:41 pm

"Hey. What if this building has it's secret. Or secrets"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a mysterious house... (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next