Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Mysterious new students Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 11:10 pm

A girl with a purple long sleeve shirt and long black silk pants she has shy brown eyes a puff ponytail with dark brown hair maple and maple colored freckles her partner has dark black hair a black tucxedo with fierce green eyes
And a charming grin I looked down at the floor as we both walked down the hall of the academy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 11:26 pm

I clutch my books tightly with both hands,looking from one thing to the next as I walk down the hall as well. I see the two ahead of me and approach. "Hi there!" I say cheerfully, smiling as brightly as I could manage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 11:28 pm

Jet sees her walks over and says "Hi." His face other than his eyes are hidden by the shadows other than his eyes which gleam micheaveously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 11:32 pm

I jump, startled. "Oh! I didn't see you there! sorry!" I say to the new person.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 11:45 pm

The boy grins and says cheerfully " hello my name is lance and this is my partner Victoria"
I say in a quite voice "h-hello..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 11:47 pm

"My name is Jet best thief weapon you can find at the DWMA a.k.a a rapier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 11:50 pm

"I'm Samantha, but everyone calls me Sam."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 11:56 pm

I shuffle my feet nervously as lance continues "nice to meet you" he grabs Samantha's hand and gently kisses it like a gentalmen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:01 am

I blush and look at the floor uncomfortably. "n-nice to meet you as well."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:19 am

Lance chuckles and says "well we must be off to class right Victoria?" I jump a little in surprise then say in a small voice "y-yeah.." Lance and I walk towards our class room then lance looks back and smiles at Samantha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:20 am

Still blushing a bit, I smile politely back. Then I realize that we had the same class and I walk after them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:32 am

Ms.metzger read the paperwork for her new students. "I swear if I get one more ill! -" students began to walk in.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:34 am

Me and lance sit in seats near Samantha lance keeps glancing at Samantha
With little grins as I just sit and listen to the teacher then the teacher ask "lance I know your new but pay attention" lance just smiled back and says "I was" then the teacher narrows his eyes "then what was I talking about" lance answerd back "you were saying a sound soul is in a sound body with a sound mind" lance grins as the teacher says "good job for your first day..,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:37 am

OOC: Mrs. Metzger is the teacher... -_-'

I try to focus on my work, scribbling notes at a fast pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:42 am

connor passed notes back and forth with kura. He hasn't seen her in a while and wanted to catch up
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:47 am

Ooc: I wrote it before she posted sorry you can pretend that that didn't happen
Lance keeps glancing at Samantha with happy little grins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:49 am

"Hiya Connor! I'm Sorry I haven't seen you in so long!" I write, passing the note to Connor quietly.

I frown. I didn't exactly understand this part of the lesson... but I was too afraid of Miss Metzger to speak up... problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:50 am

OOC: colorses! forgive me if my posts make no sense... it's really late for me... -w-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:51 am

ms.metzger didn't turn her head from the board "lance, would you like to tell me why you've been staring at Samantha for 10 minutes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:53 am

OOC: and.... going to sleep now... see y'all when I wake up! zzzzzzzz...........

I blush slightly and pretend to not have heard.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 1:05 am

Lance just smiled and said "sorry but I just can't help but be enchanted by her majestic beauty..."
I shudder the way lance was acting towards this Samantha girl made me wanna gag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 1:10 am

"Save your non-existent charm for when I'm not teaching. If I have to stop again you'll have detention with me"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 1:18 am

"Yes mam...." Lance sneaks one last glance at Samantha before giving his full attention to the lesson I sigh and listen too how long is this gonna last I thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 8:29 am

I hide my face with my hands,blushing furiously. Gah! I didn't know how to deal with this!

OOC: I is back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 9:03 am

A rope falls down in the front of the class but ten feet in the air and Jet slides down upside down all this behind Ms. Metzger he wraps his foot around the rope and just hangs there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next