Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:02 pm

It was night time in the gorgeous city of death. The night was cool and there were very little clouds in the sky. The moon was bright, illuminating the city clearly. There was nothing but silence for the most part. There were some crickets chirping, the sound of wind rustling through the trees. It was truly a beautiful night, except for the fact that blood covered one specific street. Argen Hattori... He was back at it, killing whoever he needed for his dastardly research. There were several human souls on the ground, floating above bodies with all different types of deaths. Argen had just finished putting a bullet through a land head as he fell to the ground. The man thudded against the bricks on the ground with tears mixed with blood on his face. "T.e.d.d.y... We'll be ready in a little while. Just another 10 or fifteen souls and we'll be ready." He radioed through his watch to an unknown accomplice. He stood over the dead body on his phone, going through some blueprints.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:49 pm

Vinnie stelletto, the Kishen with a heart was atracted to the smell of blood and souls on this street. He stood ontop of a building the smiling moon behind him. " Cease your activitys and I can get you life in prison creep. " The shadows hid his face, although an unatural cloak of shadows covered his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:55 pm

Argen put his phone in his pocket. Ah... A Kishin... I wonder how T.e.d.d.y. Would react to something like that. His soul will probably prove quiet useful... Argen thought to himself. He let out a sigh and pointed his gun up to the stranger in the shadows. "Please leave. I don't have time for this..." Argen said as he looked at his watch. The timer on his watch read eight minutes, fifty-six seconds left, so he truly didn't have time. He needed to gather souls while he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:03 am

The man clutched his hand and the general area around him got darker. Pitch black and neigh impossible to aim a gun at him properly.
The sound of his geet hitting the pavment was heard, he had jumped down and the darkness came with him too. The small cloud of shadow got closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:37 am

Argen, disgusted by the man before him. Darkness... Such a generic ability. He thought to himself. He looked at the shadowy figure in front of him and shook his head. "What exactly do you want...? Aren't you a Kishin egg yourself?" The Meister said, ready to attack when need be. Argen himself was shrouded in his tan, tattered, dusty cloak, and his head covered by his tan sun-like hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:41 am

Somthing black shot from the cloud. A tenticle? no, somthing else... it was too dark to tell. It sweeped at the mans feet.
" I wish to use my curse to make the world a better place. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:52 am

Argen took a step back, the tentacle like extension just missing him. He fired a few shots at the shadowy figure. "Your curse huh... You're s Kishin. The world doesn't want you." He said plainly, no sign of emotion or care anywhere. He jumped back a few more steps just in case, then he pressed a button on his watch. "I suggest you leave... T.e.d.d.y. is coming and it's unstoppable." He said with his pistol pointed at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:58 am

In the cloud vinnie was crouched down like an animal, the shots went over his head. He creeped closer.
" That's where you would be wrong freind. IMP! " A tiny little humanoid creature jumped from the darkness behind Argen onto his back and swiped multiple times at his upper body with sharp claws.
Another dark shape came from the darkness, this one had serated blades that went for Argens chest. It was longer than the proir one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:04 am

The blades seemingly went into Argen's chest, but it went straight through his cloak into the other beast. Argen whistled from the rooftop above on the shadowy figure's right. His cloak was now gone, but he was unharmed. He pointed his pistol at him again and fired once more. Perhaps I should make this more up close and personal. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:10 am

The gun being no more acurate then it was proir failed to make contact, the imp creature died and faded into shadows.
Vinnie smelled the man and turned to his left. Seeing a sumpster he sent another creatoin to grab it. Since it was out for longer this time it was revealed to be a terrifying head on a powerfull long neck with blades in its joints. It wrapped around a dumpser vertically and with a great heave flung it at Argens new position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:18 am

Argen sidestepped the dumpster easily, with almost no ease. He jumped down a few yards away from the shadowy figure and pulled his sword from his back, putting it in his right hand. "So... What exactly are you trying to do? What is your reason for attacking me?" He asked with a shrug before deciding to make his move. He glanced at his watch and it said six minutes left. He felt faint thuds on the ground which were ever so slowly getting closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:38 am

" You've killed these peaple! They had familys, lives, asperations! Enough peaple die in the world without psicho's like you to push things along! " Vinnie said under cover of darkness.
The shadows receaded and four heads apeared from a cloak out of vinnies back. They bit into the building and acended it with barly two strides. The final one set him jumping over Argen so that his back was too the edge.
" FATAL SLASH! " Blades popped out of two of the head's joints and slashed horesanutally, each in the oposite direction that way he could not block with his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:42 am

OOC: I'm pretty confused as to wut just happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:46 am

ooc: The shadows aorund vinnie disapeared, he stood up on four things like this: http://www.google.com/url?url=http://videogame-art.com/portfolio/demon-arm-head-darkness-ii/&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ei=uWGqU7CXLISjyASY3YBA&ved=0CB4Q9QEwBA&sig2=ntiRjgEdwtOtIhqtIVm2zQ&usg=AFQjCNEPRSMjxMuuu0mLrTr9yExwVpe2Lg
Then they bit into the walls and he climbed in before jumping over Argen on the last pull up and two of them slashing at him like an X. With blades out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:53 am

Argen quickly rolled over to the right, dodging the X like slash. He back up, running out of the alley into an open spot in the street, giving them a little more room to work, plus his backup was almost here, so he'd need space for him as well. "You are correct... These people had lives, dream, families... But I don't know or care about them. At all. I'm not a sadistic psychopathic monster. I'm a genius of the highest order. I kill for my research, or when I want vengeance. I apologize, but I care nothing for the lives of those weak humans. They're simply tools... Tools I manipulate and kill for my own doing. But you're probably just as bad as me. You have the soul if a Kishin correct... How could you be any better?" He asked in a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:55 am

ooc: He was standing on a roof....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:03 am

OOC: He had jumped down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:13 am

" Oh freind, you are MUCH dumber than you think you are. " Vinnie hopped down and landed on the heads, They all kept swinging. Some taking leg duty breifly only to hop back in. All had blades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:18 am

Suddenly. A robot about seven feet tall rammed in front of Argen, standing in front of him, blocking anything that may come his way. In a nutshell, the robot was unstoppable. It's metal she'll was enhanced with magic and could never be stopped. There was only in weak point on the robot that no one had yet to see, considering they died before getting a chance. "Listen. I just want to get out if here and continue slaying these disgusting humans for my research, if you leave now, me and T.e.d.d.y. will promise not to kill you for a while." He stated from behind the protection of the robot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:28 am

Imp... Vinnie thought.
The same impish creature that died earleir seemed to be back at full health. It jumped on his back and treid to tear Argens thought out.
Vinnie knew it would take alot of force too penetrate that robots shell. If these heads could crush cars then they could peirce steel damnit! He pulled a head back a head and like a powerfull piston or a cannon shot it forward with its head blades out. The head was capable of punching a hole in steel and very well may be able to get inside the magical steel if it scored a good hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:36 am

Argen grabbed the shadowy creature s hand as it tried to touch him, and slung it aside with ease. He made sure to use his metal hand, just in case. As the head cannoned towards the robot, it stood calmly. The head his the robot but did literally nothing to it. The robot slid back a bit, almost falling down, but it wasn't even scratched. "I've already told you. This shell is impenetrable. It was forged by a witch who specializes in enhancement. You could hit it for decades, it'll never shatter or scratch. I won't lie to you. But I'm still a tad confused as to why you're attacking me. I didn't do anything to you at all. I'm just minding my own business. Surely a Kishin egg like yourself knows what it's like to kill. He said with a smirk. "Or are you trying to help the world... If so, your efforts will be futile. Anyone who can see your souls sees nothing but evil. But that's none of my business. Please just leave me be before I use the ultimate tool to end you..." Argen said seriously. He was by far one of the most deadly Meister that had ever lived, and to top it all off, he's a genius. Argen vs anyone, it'll never matter. He's always six steps ahead, like he is right now with this Kishin before him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:37 am

OOC: I needs to sleep bruh. Eyes a be getting beck to dis tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:41 am

Vinnie noticed the robot buckle under presure. " Tell me, how much does your little toy weigh? " All four heads together wrapped around it buckleing to lift it up. They had the strength to lift a heavy truck or more. If the succeed then they throw it back onto Argen. If not then they use their grip to push the robot onto its back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 9:58 am

Argen sighed at himself. Idiot... You forgot to weigh your own robot. He thought. He looked atcthecshadowy man before grabbing a soul that was next to a bloody man on the ground. He looks cat the souls then smirked. "Actually... I forgot. I don't remember if I weighed him at all actually. But if I had to guess, I'd say a ton at the most." He estimated with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 11:24 am

" A ton? That weak! " Vinnie totally succedded in lifting the bot up and he threw the magical monstrocity at its creator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next