Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  Empty
PostSubject: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:29 am

Ooc: hey this is a redo so PRETEND NONE OF THE OTHER STUFF HAPPENED OK? No starting the battle early let it climax first
Also my cousins and sister will want me to play with them and my mom
Doesn't want me in the phone All day so if I'm still logged in but I don't respond to you my mom is making do something
Love
Vixen witch :3

Last edited by vixen witch on July 18th 2013, 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:33 am

A girl with a purple long sleeve shirt and long black silk pants she has shy brown eyes a puff ponytail with dark brown hair maple and maple colored freckles her partner has dark black hair a black tucxedo with fierce green eyes
And a charming grin I looked down at the floor as we both walked down the hall of the academy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:41 am

DarkSoul headed in the empty classroom early. I sat in the back corner.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:46 am

I look at lance nervously and whisper "why couldn't Kiro just come with me??"
Lance just throws me a threatening glance and whispers back
"Don't question me or else...." I gulp and look back down at the ground
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:48 am

Ooc: don't wanna sound mean but you have redone 2 threads now.whats up?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:57 am

Ooc: sorry but I just wanted to redo them because I wanted to make better first impressions
For my characters sorry I didn't intend for me to redo this one but the battle started to early and I didn't feel right doing it the first redo is because I barely shown my charecters powers at all
So sorry if It seems I'm putting to many redos sorry I'll try not
So hopefully thus will go right....
Also random question do you like my avatar picture I made it myself
(It's not as good as others I Seen so far but it's ok I think)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:07 am

Ooc: I don't have any authority on the sight so you don't have to apologies, I was just wondering. Also I use the mobile version, I can't see your avatar
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:09 am

Ooc: weird I can see yours it's awesome
I wish there was a way I could delete all my old threads.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:12 am

I am banned.

Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:14 am

???????? What?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 5:46 am

OOC: Sorry Vixen, he kind of broke a lot of rules, I wish it could have been different. If you'd like I can delete all of these messages so that you don't have to entirely restart the thread.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 5:52 am

Ok but don't delete the first two messages (the ooc and the character discription one)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:30 am

Ooc: wait wait wait, who's banned? All I can see on the website for my phone is "Guest."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 11:03 am

Ooc: me too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 11:18 am

ooc: i think it was gtc. and i never explained this earlier. t he reason i made connor and dylan top of class is because it was my class. so i figured i could do that since it was my teacher

connor walked up to them with dylan "you two new here? want us to show you around?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 11:21 am

OOC: so yeah, I'm in my phone, so no colors.

Samantha: I walk into the classroom clutching my books tightly with both hands. I was somewhat new here, so I didn't know many people. I take a seat quietly in the front so that I could get a good view of the board.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 11:48 am

Ooc: I asked ace if he could delete all my threads so I can come up with a new plan until he says something we can RP here
Lance smiles as he walks into the class room I just look at the ground shyly
Then he taps my shoulder "Why don't you get used to the terrain instead of keeping your head down?" He said with a chuckle I look up at him then look around the class room and sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 12:06 pm

Samantha: I pull out some notebook paper and a pencil, then look at my stuffed bag. Wow.... I was way too over-prepared.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 12:13 pm

Lance smiles at Samantha we walk into the room I give her a weak smile but then look back down at the ground
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 12:14 pm

Lance smiles at Samantha we walk into the room I give her a weak smile but then look back down at the floor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 12:21 pm

"ok class. Come get your test papers. If you talk you get. Detention"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 12:33 pm

Valentine walks into the room with her head down, knowing shes was a little late, and takes a seat by herself.
OOC: I also have the page Monokuma. I made it because i forgot my password to this one. But I know the password now so i will be taking over Valentine on this account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 12:34 pm

Samantha: I tilt my head. Test papers...? I didn't remember taking any tests, maybe the test had been before she enrolled...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 12:35 pm

*I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 12:38 pm

Ooc: it's a test their taking not getting back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next