Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:38 pm

He noticed it before she did. She was going to tip if she didn't stop leaning. But he waited until the perfect moment. Just so that it didn't seem creepy.

Jeremiah: Okay well. I'm ready when you are.
Back to top Go down

The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:40 pm

Alli dealt out the cards, with three in the middle, and two to her and her meister.

Alli: You do know how to play, right. And also, are we playing for fun, or for something more?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:43 pm

hmmm. Something more... he didn't know how to take that. He decided to take it as something decent.

Jeremiah: Oh yeah of course... ummm... got any threes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:47 pm

Alli: You have no idea how to play, and what I mean by something more, do you? First, this is not gold fish. Second, give me a moment.

She got up and left, then came back with a sheet. It had the rules of Texas Holdem on them, as well as what won against what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 9:27 pm

He could do this. He was a great bluffer. He looked at his cards. They didn't look to good. He had a 6 and a Queen. He could do this. He just had to look for signs that she was lying.

Jeremiah: I bet five.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 9:30 pm

Alli: 5 what? 5 dollars? 5 cents? 5 nickels? 5 cookies? 5 bowls? 5 pairs of jeans? 5 computer monitors? 5 pieces of 8? 5 movies? 5 Crowns from queen Elizabeth? Be specific, Man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2