Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto RP Thread (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:24 pm

" Sure, I got coupons with this one place. " Arthur motioned kataro to follow as he started summoning kunai knives. " 1... 2.... " He put them in a small bag and when he was done handed them to Kataro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:32 pm

Kataro looked at the bag cautiously. He noticed something very odd. "Why is there chakra coming from that bag?" He asked. Then he instantly jumped back. "Alright. Time to end this wager!" He said as his chakra raged off of his body. The the cloak of the tailed beast began to surround him and 1 tail appeared. "Black technique: A Million Shadow Rain!" Kataro shouted. Then his shadow bolted into the air, them hundreds of strands shadows came spiking down towards Arthur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:38 pm

" AHH CREEP! " The bag wasn't trapped at all. sure he considered putting a bomb in there, but he thought what he would want if he had won. so he just made the knives and handed it to him, the leftover chakra must have stayed there from its creation. He was always inefficient with his jutsu... Whatever! Just stand there and take it! Arthur grit he teeth and curled up into a defensive ball. If you hurt me I will take this to court... he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 12:02 am

Kataro raised an eyebrow when he saw him curl up. The shadows flew down an only wrapped around him. The aura around Kataro vanished as he calmed down. The shadows brought Arthur closer to Kataro and Kataro looked into his eyes sternly. "What's your name?" He asked with squinted eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 8:14 am

OOC: I changed Jet's rank too chunin if you don't mind
Jetsaki after watching decided to go over so he stands walks over there and says "Nice fighting technique."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 9:28 am

" Arthur Davis, yours? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 9:57 am

"I'm Kataro Nara." He said as he removed the shadows. He felt like he could let his gaurd down now. "Ya know what... Ramen's on me. You're a good fighter. You deserve it." He said with a smile. Then he turned to jet. "Thank you." He said as he bowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 4:01 pm

Jet bows back and says "Your welcome."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 6:45 pm

Thank you very much sir. " said Arthur as he got up stretching. " Keep the knives, I still lost the bet. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 1:46 am

Kataro, still a bit cautious, grabbed the knives and sighed. "Shall we get going then?" He asked as he shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 9:28 am

" Lead the way misure. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 2:40 pm

Kataro began to walk towards the village. He was still a bit jumpy from the fight, but what else could you expect. "What rank are you?" He asked as he looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 4:28 pm

" Chunin, been so for about three years. Those exams were the most backward thing I've seen in the village. Much better ways to do things. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 11:35 pm

Shi was sitting with her custom ramen. The aroma snuffed out the shop and the other's could probably smell it. It smelled delicious, and easily beat the normal smell of the shop. She noticed the other ninja, and looked around at them, waved, then got back to eating. Shi sighed as she ate it. "I LOVE THIS RAMEN!!!" She yelled. Shi wore a black tank top, black pants, and black sandals, her head band holding her red and black hair in a pony tale. Her eyes were red and full of energy as usual. Shi was pretty well known in the village for her mastery of ninjutsu. She was also fabled to have stolen a Uchiha's eyes, but of course this was a rumor or else she wouldn't be alive and standing. As far as ninja new she was a ninja who just loved ninjutsu, and genjutsu that was it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 11:33 am

Kataro walked into the ramen shop and sat down next to a girl with red hair. "Can I get a bowl of steak ramen with extra nioodle?" He asked the waitress. She nodded with a smile. Kataro let out a sigh and looked at his shadow that was on the ground. He started to make shadow puppets using his shadow style. It was really childish and probably a mockery to his ability. But he was bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 6:50 pm

" I'll have what Shi's having. " Said Arthur having hear of her in the rumor as he stifled a giggle at the remark. " That smells really good, what is it? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 6:54 pm

"It's my own little thing." Shi said as she got up. "Well time to work." She said. She quickly conversed with the guy who owns the place followed by a hand shake and then she went into the back. "Be out in a bit." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 3:42 pm

Whens he cam back out, she had made a bowl of her own ramen, which was better than the Ichiraku ramen shop,which was thought to be the best in the village *and I am assuming is the one we are at.* "There you go." She said as a crowd seemed to form around, all asking about the new ramen they all smelled. "Well, looks like I'm workin here for a bit." She said, as she pulled the owner to the side to discuss her payment for making this. After a few minutes she came back out to the crows. "COME ON EVERYONE, COME AND GET IT BEFORE I NEED TO GO ON A MISSION. THIS IS THE SHI RAMEN, BEST IN THE PLACE, AND NEW SPECIAL OF ICHIRAKU RAMEN!!!! THIS IS MADE BY ME, SHI OF THE HIDDEN LEAF VILLAGE, THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER, FOR WHEN I AM OFF, AND NOT ON MISSIONS!!! COME AND GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!" She yelled, attracting even more to the crowd. After about 5 hours of making ramen, she came out, and the crowd was gone. "phew! that was hard! "she said as she slumped down next to a wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 5:02 pm

Kataro walked up to the woman with his hands in his pockets. "You selling anymore ramen?" He asked as he looked at her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 5:11 pm

Arthur had eaten five bowls of the stuff, he was almost sick.
ooc: When doas the twist come?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 5:25 pm

OOC: lol. I planned it after the next post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 9:15 pm

Arthur stands up and walks around to get rid of all this sleepiness from the ramen. " I'll cover four of my bowls. " He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:23 am

Shi had gotten her energy back again, and was on top of the ramen shop. Shi looked into the sky, where few stars were. "I wish there weren't so many street lights." she said. "Shi Izanami's day needs some brightness." She said, hiding her secrets, secrets that literally NOONE knew. (OOC: the the uchiha assassination happen)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:48 am

Randomly, Arthur, Shi and Kataro all vanished in a poof of smoke. They were instantly summoned to the hokages room. "I have no time to explain!" Tsunade said to them. "A few member of the Akatsuki are tearing through the hidden stone in search of the 2 tails! You three are almost the strongest in this village! Go and put an end to this insanity AT ONCE!!!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:07 pm

Shi looked around, processing things for a bit. "wait, how did you summon us?" She asked, as she searched her body for seals, everywhere except for her stomach. "So umm... you got a way to just summon us to the hidden stone, cause other wise we won't get there in time, not even Kages can travel that quick." She said pointing out one of the many flaws in this. "and when I get back, may I please be informed on who the Akatsuki is?" She added. Only the Sanin and a select few ninja even knew of the name, and even fewer knew who they were. they named their selves the japanese words for red cloud..... the heck knind of name is that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto RP Thread (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next