Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto RP Thread (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:27 pm

Kataro knew the urgency of the situation. "I'll explain on the way. For now, we need to get moving." He said as he headed out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:19 pm

" Wait were are the strongest? Where is everyone else? " he asked on his way out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:34 pm

"We are pretty powerful." He said to them. "Anyway, the Akatsuki are a group of.." Kataro explained to them everything he knew about the Akatsuki. "We don't know why they're after the 2 tails, but I'm guessing its not for a good reason." He said as they reached the village gates. "We should probably get going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:42 pm

Shi followed. "Um.... we seriously aren't gonna make it, unless they hold of these guys for a long time." Once they were outside, Shi's eyes seemed to shift to her right. "Come on out, I know you're there." She said.

Then a man with black hair came out of the bushes. "Ello, Dark here to help." He said with a grin. The man was around 5 feet tall, medium build, a mist headband covering his forhead, a katana on his back, and a big grin on his face. "I'm going to guess, you are the group that I'm supposed to meet." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:00 pm

" Yep. " Said Arthur.
ooc: What are the two tails?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:17 pm

OOC: Yugito Nii of the hidden cloud, also the 2 tails jinchuriki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:48 pm

OOC: did the uchiha get offed by Itachi or.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:53 pm

OOC: idk. You can be a long lost Uchiha or something. Maybe you were spared as well as sasuke. You can make up the story.

"Lets get going guys.." Kataro said as he jumped into the trees and headed for the village hidden in the stone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:13 pm

Arthur followed kataro. having been given his job.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:59 pm

Listen guys, I like the enthusiasm, I really do, but, um, THIS IS A SOUL EAT ROLEPLAY SITE! I invite you to look around for a Naruto site if you REALLY want to roleplay Naruto, but this isn't the place for it. I'm closing this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:22 am

Lol thread necrod. THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS, BABY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:38 pm

Ooc: I thought these threads were closed....
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:40 pm

They are...
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 12:28 am

Ooc: what does necroed mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto RP Thread (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3