Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It! Empty
PostSubject: Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It!   Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 10:46 pm

Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It! Cvue6h10

Home ~~ Pokemorphs ~~ Pokemon ~~ Pokerus ~~ Advertisement ~~ Site History

PokeRev is a brand new site that is just opening up. Ever get tired of the same old site? Want something other than just making a trainer, getting your starter, and traveling around getting badges and such? Or is it just that other forums are so limiting? You want to play as a pokemon, not a human? Or do you want to play as a hybrid of the two? Here, you can. But there is not just gym badges either. After the rise of pokemorphs, fear and racism was already causing great friction. But when a ghost pokemon morph just floats into a bank vault and makes off with a lot of money, society falls apart. The racism, fear, anger, and jealousy spawns a racial war between 3 regions. Now, will you ignore the parties and travel as a normal trainer? Getting the badges and trying to become the champion? Or will your journey take a darker path? Will you swear genocide on the pokemorphs? Or will you defend them from the anger of the humans? Or are you just a normal pokemon, who became smarter as a result of the strange pokerus virus that caused all this?

• Pokemon characters allowed
  • Pokemorph / Gijinka characters allowed
  • Simple stats allowing for freedom
  • Death Enabled (Within reason)
  • Friendly Staff
  • Open and accepting atmosphere
  • Staff Needed
  • Just Opened

Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It!   Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:25 am

Hey guys! IIIT'S BACK! That's right, Ema gathered some staff to help revive Pokerev! Please consider joining! It's a great site and we'd love to get it going again, but we can't do it wiithout members, now can we?~<3
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It!   Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 8:47 am

Ooooooooooooo!!! ME ME ME!!!!!! *joins instantly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It!   Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 9:14 am

This sounds awesome! Where can I find it? Is it owned by forum motion as well? I've tried doing the whole google search thing but I couldn't find it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It!   Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 9:55 am

There are links.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It!   Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 6:28 pm

No, but ace, ema, and myself are all part of the staff there. And Paz.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It!   Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 5:09 pm

Dood, this is awesome!

*instajoin*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It!   Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 6:30 pm

*starts moving towards computer to join* Its so far awaaaaay...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It!   Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It! I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 10:49 pm

DEFINITLY JOINING THIS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It!   Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poke-Revolution!!!! Join! Sovuru Demands It!
Page 1 of 1