Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) Empty
PostSubject: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 11:23 am

It is 8 o'clock James has just entered Death City and there is no soul in sight. James walks down the empty street with his bag that contains his gear on his back, wearing a black hoodie spinning a knife on his finger. He speaks with a deep voice, "This is Death City...? Thought it would be more lively then this..."

Last edited by MasterAssassin on February 7th 2014, 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 1:50 pm

Anna and Lukas were walking through the street when they starterd an interesting conversation. "What if we were Russians?" Anna asked. "Well..We would speak russian. We would be russians..But I think, our surname would be the same." Lukas answered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 2:02 pm

-James sinces the presence of two souls ahead of him so he flips his hood up and backs into the shadows- "I don't know anyone yet so, i should lay low for awhile..." -he waits for the two souls to come into view-
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 2:12 pm

Soon the siblings stopped very near James' position.
Anna crossed her arms "Yeah..You're right, Lukas". Lukas looked around "Hmm.. I think you should start wearing normal clothes.." He said. "Why?" Anna asked. "Because you don't need to look like a ninja everytime, you're outside." Lukas answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 2:22 pm

-James hears their names then whispers to himself- "Soul Seeker Anna and Lukas" -James uses his Soul Seeker ability to see the Souls that stand before him, he decides that they are not a serious threat so he walks out of the shadow-
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 2:28 pm

Lukas and Anna noticed James. "Oh Hello.." Lukas said. Anna remained quiet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 2:31 pm

-James looks at Lukas then Anna, he studies the 2 of them, particularly Anna. He notices the equipment she is wearing is assassin or ninja like gear- "Weapons or Meisters?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 2:37 pm

"Meisters" Anna replied quietly. "I'm Lukas Kozak" Lukas said and then he pointed at Anna "And this is my younger sister, Anna"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 2:40 pm

-James looks up looking at Anna with his Red eye with a scar, takes his knife out and spins it around his finger- "I'm James Kozak, also known as The NightStalker..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 2:48 pm

"The same last name, huh?" Anna said with a smile on her face. Lukas also smiled "Nice to meet you, James". But he didn't know that Anna almost decided to attack him, when he pulled out his knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 4:04 pm

-James laughs with a deep voice- "You to." -James looks at Anna- "Why didn't you do it?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 4:07 pm

Anna looked at James' eyes "Did what?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 4:11 pm

-he laughs again- "Attack me?" -he looks up at Anna while spinning his knife-
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 4:14 pm

Anna crossed her arms "Hmpf..You pulled out a knife!" She said louldy. Lukas was just looking at them, he knew that James wasn't going to attack them (Even if, he would predict it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 4:31 pm

-he laughs- "You couldn't pull anything on me without me knowing... now where is apartment 2B?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 5:38 pm

-James sees a sign way down the road that says- "B's" -He looks at Anna and Lukas- Never mind I see it. -he flips his hood up and turns around grabs his bag and looks back at Anna- "You better watch yourself, little ninja you'll end up hurting yourself. By picking fights with people you know nothing about... -he backs up into the shadow, a street light comes on and the shadow disappears, with James no where in sight-
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 5:45 pm

They haven never been in this part of tthe city so they wouldn't know.

Last edited by Leke on February 5th 2014, 5:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 5:51 pm

-James was on the building next to them, high above them walking in the direction of 2B- "That Lukas's ability... it's a useful ability, but it needs to be toned. His isn't as accurate and stable as mine,which can come to a greater outcome."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 5:59 pm

Lukas sighed "Is he a mind reader or something?" He said. Anna looked at the ground. "Stupid" She mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 8:55 pm

*James gets his apartment set up the way he likes it so he decides that he wants to look around the city, when he leaves the building he puts his mask on, goes to the roof, and sees all of the people on the streets.* "Its kind've weird how not even 20 minutes ago this place was a ghost town."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)   Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death City Gains a Shadow (Open To All, Looking for Assassin)
Page 1 of 1