Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Battle for Death City (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Battle for Death City (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 10:19 pm

It was normal day alright. Storm had just had the shit kicked out of him by Kataro, Spencer had told him that it was tough love, and Storm had told Kataro to go fuck himself. Yep, normal day. He was walking down the stair case from the Academy, hoping he could sneak into Chupa Cabra's like he did every Thursday. "Oh god, the ladies are gorgeous there......" The weapon looked down at his phone. "104 degrees!? What the Hell?" Storm become very lighted headed, and passed out, tumbling down the stairs. Just like the first day...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 3:39 am

Having been on his way to the grave yards of Death City Yumerki, and Desco alike happened to notice the boy known as Storm tumble down the Academy's stairs. As they both held glances onto the boys body giggles escaped from then. Tempered sighs soon followed quickly behind the air of laughter. Trinity however happened to stopped her encouraging entertainment to attempt poking the young man. "Hello there mister. May I ask your name?Hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 4:22 pm

Storm noticed the two ahead of him. He sat and greeted them. "Oh hey there. Name's Storm. Now. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!! MY HEAD HURTS AND I FEEL DIRTY...... KATARO!!!!!!!!" He stood up, noticing a chuck of skin hanging from his arm. "Just a flesh wound."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:12 am

"Well since you've told us your name I'll introduce us both. I'm Yumerki Angevine the Rabbit Whom Tamed Dragons. The lady here is my weapon partner Trinity Silent. You happened to apparently fall from atop those steps over there. It was a pretty pitiful display as well. More grace could have be added to this fall." As Yumerki began to ramble on, and on Trinity decided to take over for him. By placing her right hands Palm over his mouth she stopped his voice from being heard.

"Storm may I ask whom this Kataro person is, and why you've been sneaking around such a dangerous at night? A kishin may show up if you're alone you know. Besides that fact Yumerki here may want to eat you. As Trinity kept speaking Yumerki would quite easily remove her hand, and sigh softly to himself. As she awaited an answer to her question the young girl repeatedly pulled at Yumerki's ears as they hung forward blocking view of his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 4:25 pm

"Kataro is my master and roommate. He's one of the Death Scythes that teach at this school. He's also a dick, which is way I'm pissed off." Storm stood, wrapping his bandages around his wound. He took a pin out of his pocket to make sure the bandages stayed on his arm. "I don't think I've seen you two around here before, have I?" The weapon sat back down on the stairs, awaiting an answer from the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 6:06 pm

"Well no you haven't seen us around before. We've been quite busy with hiding these passed few days. After all we can't simply take strolls like this everyday in Death City. Otherwise we'd be hunted down by people like you. It's so wonderful being a all powerful being." Once again Yumerki had become lost in his thoughts. A dazed expression would appear onto his face as he grinned ever so slightly. The sound of his breaths thickened as a simple sigh were released. Ordinary people would've at least been upset by this display, but Trinity didn't show the least bit concern for his well being. In fact she kept her focus directed onto Storm almost as if she'd managed to cancel Yumerki out for the moment.

That didn't last for very long. In fact the young girl flicked the forehead of Yumerki, and proceeded to connect the heel of her shoe to his groin."Say Storm does this me that you are not a Death Scythe like Kataro?" Trinity had decided to pour on the childish looks. Her voice had even become a lot higher than before l. Each word ended with a slight pause as if the letter "y" had been added to the end of them. What on earth was she trying to accomplish by speaking in such a manner. That is what Yumerki were left thinking as he laid balled up in pain over his injury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 6:16 pm

Hearing the words come out of Trinity's mouth. His eyes unclouded from there usual grey color to that of a light blue, as they always did when he was angered. "No I'm not a Death Scythe, but that does not mean that you can look down on me in anyway." He said, right before his soul wavelength exploded, forced out by his angered state. Storm was tired of people always comparing him to Kataro. He was just as good as him, and nobody acknowledged it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 6:34 pm

"Well, Well Trinity you seem to have angered him quite a bit. I thought that this might happen given your personality. So in light of past affairs I had Desco come along. She should be arriving at any time now. After all Greed is doing work elsewhere. So my dear Trinity you may stay here if you wish, or fall back to continue that stroll. Watching Desco could be learning experience after all." Despite his encrypted messages that wanted Trinity to stand by, and watch she instead left. Her tolerance for Storm's anger didn't seem very high either. A once bubbly girl that wore a innocent smile upon her expression had become suppressed. She'd been hidden under the darker corners of one's mind. It wasn't to serious however since all she did was walk down the block, and strangle a small pregnant cat giving birth. So nothing out of the ordinary.

Just as her named had been said many times before she finally arrived. Desco the Scythe in which follows greed. The situation were quite normal for her it seemed. Just like everyday she wore a barren emotionless expression imprinted across her lips. She had refused to smile without Jin around to comfort her. Even so as the girl set her upon Storm she smiled. This smile wasn't anything special as it quickly faded behind the curtain of uncertainty she kept around her. Trust seemed like a vague opinion as Desco descended from the WDMA's steps. As she did so the Dark weapon hummed ever so softly to herself. The humming were soon followed by singing. Her words however were not understandable. It was as if she purposely didn't wish for anyone to hear her. "Yumerki!!!" The childlike voice she released laid at peace even though she were clearly quite upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 6:42 pm

He could tell no one was taking him seriously. His anger grew, as did the size of his wavelength. "I can tell." He said in a monotone voice. "You don't take me seriously either." A crooked smile grew onto his face as he looked up at Trinity, in an attempt to strike fear into her. "As a weapon." He cracked his fingers. "I don't condone this......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 6:53 pm

Storm's attempts to strike fear in heart of Trinity would be for naught. As she had already managed to walk a block away from him, and his smiles supposed rage. Despite that it had seemed both Desco, and Yumerki were being ignored for the safety of a cat over 21 feet away. They however weren't very concerned with this fact however, and frankly they hadn't really noticed it all. Both of them simply assumed Storm had a thing for Trinity, or would become like another stalker they know. Because of these Desco simply couldn't restrain herself for much longer. Her laughter had even caused a once refined battle stance to deteriorate into nothing more than rolling across the ground.

Yumerki on the other hand simply watched to see if Storm's wave length would change once again. His soul was a very interesting piece of research , or rather a toy to be broken by him." Now that this has come up. You don't seem to be better than this Kotaro fellow at all. After all I believe he was the reason you'd fell down those steps. It must be sad being second best all the time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 10:28 pm

That was it. "SHUT UP!!!" Once again, Storm's wavelength exploded and grew another size, bigger than that of even Kataro. The ground shook, and ripples of his wavelength were sent into the surrounding area. His eyes changed from a light blue to that of an electric blue. Now they would notice him. "IF YOU WANNA CALL ME SECOND BEST, I SUGGEST YOU PROVE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO!" And a four time, his soul grew in size.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 11:25 pm

As Storm had decided to show his true colors Desco decided to do the same. The laughter she'd once been engulfed by soon faded. The gleeful air around the young child seeming to vanish all together. A smile would no longer grace the world with it's presence. However an insidious grin replaced it. Having no longer been rolling across the ground Desco stood on her feet. Glaring forward at Storm both of her eyes slowly narrowed, and became like slits. A simple sigh could be heard from behind her as Yumerki backed away not attending to get involved. The soul that Storm possessed had gotten a bit larger than before as well. A change in Desco had also begun to occur. As a scarlet aura began enveloping around her it would mold itself into a spherical formation. Yes her soul had started to bloom around her.

A menacing giggle had escaped from Desco during this development as well. The blades of her scythe form appearing upon both her wrist. With their creation came a change of her eyes to the color of emerald green."Now, Now little boy. You're getting ahead of yourself. So how about I silence you for that disrespectful chatter toward Lord Yumerki. So if you'd please kneel down, beg forgiveness."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 1:04 am

Nick walked aimlessly around Death City, searching for something to do. As he wandered about, he came across 2 people who seemed to be squaring off against each other. A guy and a girl, and the girl had scythe blades sticking up out of her. Craving action, as he hqd done nothing ever since he had come to Death city, he approached the two, and stopped a few feet back, watching to see where this went.
"Whoa, let's calm down here people." He said to the two, half hoping the fight still proceeded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 6:13 pm

"I kneel down to no one especially someone that has to have another protect them." Storm said, his fingers glowing an electric blue, then turning into their kunai form. No one would push him around. A fifth time, Storm's wavelength grew to resemble that of a tornado. He could tell these people weren't your average enemies. And he would beat them down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 6:43 pm

"It's to late for peacekeeping over here stranger." Yumerki yelled out over to Nick hoping that he'd quickly back away from Strom, and Desco. While at the same time Desco placed a hand upon her lips to cover them. For once again she'd be drawn in by the tides of laughter at seeing Storm shift his body. With that change being completely Desco dashed forward ignoring the other possibilities of attack. Besides she did have Yumerki to back her up anyway. With this assault now taking place the young weapon would attempt to sweep Storm's feet from off the ground. She did this by sliding forward moving her legs in a swiping motion as if they were blades themselves. The main objective being to of course knock Storm off his feet. If she had been successful Desco would then leap backwards to avoid further contact until another opening showed itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 6:50 pm

As Desco dashed at Storm he had one of his chains erupt from his wrist, and when she attempted to sweep him, he throw his chain around her ankle, pulling it tight. "I may not be a Death Scythe, but I've been training with one for weeks, and I know how to handle myself in battle." Storm pulled his chain, attempting to flip Desco over his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 6:56 pm

At the sudden explosion of violence, Nick temporarily backed off, towards the person who had spoken to him. "Why are these two fighting?" Nick said, debating whether or not he should heed the stranger's words or jump into the fray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:00 pm

"Well if you must know I apparently provoked him into violence by comparing him to a Death Scythe he knows. In retrospect I should end this fight myself. In fact I will. Desco Weapon form. I've grown bored of this weapon already." The order Yumerki had given wouldn't have been to much trouble if Desco wasn't already fighting. On her end of things the Dark weapon female had noticed a counter attack. Storm extended chains from his body, and attempted to coil them around her ankle. Having no time to dodge the female reverted into weapon form after the chain wrapped around ankle. In this way the chain would be released preventing any further actions with it.

Yumerki had been awaiting Desco as she went flying through the toward him. As a result the witch would catch the Scythe in his right hand. Having no further need to charge at Storm he once again began speaking to Nick."Well I guess I'll introduce myself. I'm Yumerki Angevine the Rabbit Whom Tames Dragons. In other words a witch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:13 pm

"As long as you don't kill him go for it" Nick chuckled to the stranger as he still debated his course of action. The guy with the chains was gonna get his ass kicked if he had to fight a weapon and a meister, so that would likely be Nick's opportunity to jump in.

OOC: As I'm kinda jumping in the way of your conflict, I don't mind if Nick just gets his ass handed to him in the fight (And it would be funny)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:21 pm

"Our fight isn't over yet." Storm said, another chain coming from his other wrist, and his feet becoming sharp kunais as well. "I won't back down from anyone, especially not a wit-"

Storm's voice was cut off by a sudden rumble. The ground shook, and a flash of orange light shone from the top of the stairs.

"Jack." Storm said, a slight laugh in his voice. "You two are in for it now. You have no clue what Jack is capable of." Storm's wavelength grew a few sizes more, and he got into a fighting stance awaiting the next attack.

"Heh" A voice snickered, before the light jumped off the top of the building, hitting the ground, leaving a crater in the ground. This wavelength was easily 10 times the size of Storm's, and not even in an angered state. "Witch Yumerki." The light now gone, revealed a young man with white hair. "I'm come for your soul!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:31 pm

"Whoa, witch?" Nick said to himself, startled. He began to back away from the group, but stayed within reach of them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:51 pm

Logan winced at the word witch. He could hear the commotion going on a few blocks away, but being a Red Fox Sorcerer, his hearing was a little more adept, so it wasn't hard for him to pick up on conversations far away, especially when they concerned witches and sorcerers. "Shit, have I been caught?", he thought to himself. He had his Soul Protect was up, so he doubted it, but there are some pretty strong miesters in Death City. He decied to go towards the sounds to check out what was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 8:59 am

Another soul wave length would appear from the steps. After hearing Storm react the way he did Yumerki, and Desco could only assume the worse. Yet why did his mood not bother changing. Instead the same steady pace he always had kept strong. Never once did he wince at the power flowing toward him."Desco my dear it seems like Storm has a friend in that guy over there. Well then I guess we'll have to entertain this one as well. I'll simply have to play a little dirty in a manner of speaking. Defeating them should be a peace of cake even if they don't show up in time. Both Trinity, and Greed can't be to far off from coming here. Just in case my Soul Protect is coming down now. Feeling restrictions isn't very good anyway. Hey stranger mind helping me out a bit. Fighting two people is a nuisance."

Just as he had hoped another player in the game had spoken up. Even so he could only chuckle as the spell concealing his power were undone. As it occurred a violet purple gleam engulfed his entire being. This light then began to swell out into a dome like casing around his body. It's edges stretched out in all directions within a 2 foot radius. At the very top of this dome sprouted a pair of rabbit ears that hung downward over the triangle shaped eyes at its front. As he held Desco within the Palm of his right hand the young witch stretched his left arm forward. As a result an emerald pigmented electricity would develop around it, and gather upon the tip of his fingers.

"It has never been my policy to show mercy on the untrained. Yet alone those whom envy their superiors. The only thing that you've done Storm is hide behind another person you know. It's really pitiful that you need another persons help to surpass Kataro." Yumerki would speak his words knowing very well about the malicious aura they carried. In fact he welcomed the result of releasing them onto the already unstable weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 11:23 am

"So you're a witch, huh? Yeah, I'll help you out." Nick said in the direction of the witch before stopping beside Desco and facing down Storm. "You're going down now bud" Nick Said to Storm, but afterwards mouthed the word Run! In Storm's direction, hoping the other two had not seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 1:46 pm

"No." Storm said, the words rolled out of his mouth as he cracked his fingers, and with every crack, his soul grew a bit larger. "No more running away from my enemies. No more being compared to Kataro. No more underestimation" He said, his wavelength changing from a tornado to that of hurricane. "No more envy. I will get as strong as Kataro by defeating my enemies..... STARTING WITH YOU!"

"You've overstayed your welcome." Grabbing his string, Kataro run at Yumerki. "SYMPHONIC BURST!!" The Death Scythe fired 10 hyper-speed notes at him. If they hit them hit him, they would daze him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battle for Death City (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next