Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Even Match, Even Damage

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Even Match, Even Damage Empty
PostSubject: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:41 am

Lily walked Ace and herself to the infirmary and lead him to one of the beds. "Hope I didn't go to much overboard on you."
Chase followed them in and sat in a chair in a corner.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:49 am

"Heh, hardly... that stupid childhood injury just makes that leg kind of weak..." I sat down, and stared at her a little bit. All the blood... the way she got so worked up in our fight... mixed with that powerful will... Holy shit... This is what it's like to have a crush... "Didn't hurt you too bad, did I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 8:48 am

Lily connected eyes with him for a few moments. She realized she hasn't awnsered him yet. "Oh no. Not at all." She said looking away and blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:25 pm

I laid back, and held my hands over my eyes. "Where is stein at a time like this? My leg is killing me." Unlike her, I showed no display of my emotion, but to be honest this is the most emotion I've felt in forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:15 pm

"Chase could you-" Lily starts then sees her brother huddled up in the corner. "Nevermind." Lily didn't know how she could get Stein. She walked to the door trying not to move to much. "I'll be back. I'm gonna find Stein." And with that she left leaving Chase...in a room...with some guy he doesn't know very well.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 6:50 pm

dammit she's gone. I didn't want to make some girl I'd just met, but it didn't look like I had a choice. "So she's your sister, huh? Your lucky you got someone like her looking out for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 7:02 pm

Chase looked up at Ace. He nodded but didn't say a word. Well sis seem to trust him... Chase stood up and walked to where Ace's leg was looking over it.

-Meanwhile-

Lily was looking all around for Stein but couldn't find him. Where the hell could he be?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 11:11 pm

"So kid... how come your such a frightened little squirt when your sister is a stern and strong woman."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 11:20 pm

"I was p-picked on." Chase said softly. That was the most he had said since he had come here. Chase surprised himself with what he did next. He grabbed Ace's leg in two different places and popped it back into its place then looked up at Ace. Lily came in, defeated. She couldn't find Stein. She saw her brother and asked herself what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:13 am

"Well, I used to get picked on a lot..." I screamed at the pain of my leg being popped back, then continued, the paint still in my voice. "But then I killed one of them... and it all stopped."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:19 am

Chase sat back in the chair again but looked at Ace. He killed someone that picked on him? I would never do that... Lily went back near the bed Ace was on then looked at her brother. She never knew he was able to do that. "Uh Chase?" Lily pointed to her arm and Chase did the same thing with her arm. She tried to hold back the scream but failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:23 am

Ms.metzger came into the room "if your looking for stein, he's out today. I may not be as skilled as him, but I can get the job done"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:27 am

Chase heard Ms. Metzger and hugged his knees to his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:39 am

"Chase, I'm sorry about earlier. I only do that to intimidate my students. It encourages them to do better in my class" she walked over to ace "what seems to be the issue"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:09 am

"Hey teach, long time no see." I struggled to speak to her against the pain. "You see, pink and I just had a little sparring match. We need you to fix us up now."

Arusa came speeding in to the infirmary, carrying a clip board. "Miss metzger! I do apologize! I had to turn in an assignment late. Are you going to be taking stein's place today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:14 am

Pink? He just gave me nickname... Lily nodded. Chase pointed to the door and Lily nodded. Chase left the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:22 am

"yes, this will be a 15 point deduction from your grade however" she began working on ace's leg
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:36 pm

"A reduction for what!? Training?" I shouted. "Fine, but don't reduce her grade. I started it. Besides, I can make it up easily."

Arusa began tending to Lily amateurally. "Well ace I've met you already, who is this lovely bird?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:47 pm

"I'm Lily. The boy who just left is my bother, Chase. We are both new here." Lily said smiling even with the small amount of pain in her arm.
Ooc: Ok so I saw this fact that said women have a higher pain tolerance then men.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:03 pm

OOC : They're made that way because they have to reduced nerves for childbirth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:07 pm

Opc: meh, true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 10:14 am

she finished working on ace's leg. "your still going to need to rest for about two days"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:50 pm

OOC: For a broken leg? Isn't that you know... 6 weeks to short?

"I can't wait that long! What if Reaver attacks?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 9:16 pm

Ooc: forget I said two days make it 6 weeks

"there are plenty of other people who can take on reaver. I'm not stopping you, you injury is." And with that she left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 9:41 pm

The silence in the room was slowly killing Lily. "Sooo...how long have you two been at the academy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even Match, Even Damage
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next