Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+3
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Arc
Vixy McCloud
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Last one to post wins. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:57 am

Yeah... That was a good movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:17 pm

They changed all the voice actors but at least they kept johnny yong bosch. I would be extremely angry if they replaced him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:20 pm

I liked it except for the new woman's motivations. Not to give anything away, but when they revealed what happened to her, it just didn't make sense for her to do what she does....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:44 pm

oddly enough I've never liked anime intended for a western audience. I like the linear storytelling in anime. One exception is deadman wonderland because that was westernized and linear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:05 pm

Sasukr Uchiha + Shikamaru Nara + Deidara= Perfect team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:38 pm

Rock Lee, Shikamaru, Shino. Screw InoShikaCho, that team just makes so much more sense! You have a great physical ninja with the energy, Shino for ranged attacks and the potential to use bugs as a shield, and Shikamaru's got the strategy and can trap people with shadows. Just imagine the crap they could do with Shino's bugs producing shadows and using Lee to transport them and stuff. I mean, the original trio was alright, but they had no way to aid Shikamaru's shadow abilities and 2 characters made for trapping people... meaning if someone resists control, they have to rely on freaking Choji to fight them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:53 pm

True. AND CHOJI CAN'T EVEN FIGHT! It seems like the only team that will make sense is long range, mid-range, and close range fighters. But I think the best team they have is team Kuranai. You've got Kiba, an amazing fighter, plus the fang over fang is a defensive and offensive ability. Then you've got Hinata, a great fighter who's attacks do internal damage, plus the Byakugan which gives her excellent examination abilities which help the team all together. Then shino... He's a boss al together. He has bugs that absorb chakra!!! CHAKRA!!! Plus he's a complete genius. While his teammates attacks head on, he can work in the shadows, planting some kind of bug trap. It's perfect. That's the best team to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:24 pm

Choji gets better, thankfully, and I guess I can kind-of see what they were thinking. Like he needs people to ensnare others in traps. But still, there's so many better ways to use him!

Anyways, team Neji, Lee, Tenten made some sense because it's like you have a ranged attacker, someone who can rush in quickly, and then a byakugan user for everything that gets through or for taking people alive by disabling their chakra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:31 pm

Haiavsh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:58 pm

But Tenten seems pretty useless. I never see her doing anything in the team except sitting back and watching. She's barely even on the team! Even so, team Neji has the best teamwork of all of the teams. They actually communicate with each other, unlike going in with the same plan like the InaShikaCho tactic. But Kiba's team DEFINITELY can compare. They're always speaking to each other as well. And it seems like they always have a plan...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 11:36 pm

inoshikacho originated from the monster in dbz who was a mix of pig deer and butterfly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 11:37 pm

I FINISHED MIRAI NIKKI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 11:44 pm

how was the underaged sex scene
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:04 am

I screamed and skipped it :DDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:06 am

so I dyed my hair darker and now I look EXACTLY like my sister. somebody mistook us for twins and she's five years older than me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:09 am

I want to dye my hairrrrrr Last one to post wins. - Page 17 Hd_gif___yui_hirasawa_cry_by_hdgif-d4m2t2c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:12 am

#bootyhadmelike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:15 am

Last one to post wins. - Page 17 AnimeFace1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:42 am

I love you all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:43 am

fuck off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:53 am

... :( I meant that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:55 am

mmkay. love you too. no homo. maybe a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:56 am

Yeah... I meant homo. I love you that much, Connor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:59 am

EVERY NIGHT IN MY DREAMS I SEE YOUUUU I FEEL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 1:01 am

I NOOOWWW COOOONNNOOORRR.... I'VE SEEEEEN YUUUU... IN MY DREAAAAAMMMMSSS... YOU WERE NAKED, IN THE SHEEEWEER..... YUUURRRR ADUUURRRRAABLLE..... I LUUUUUUVVV YHUUUUUUU......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next