Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!   THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 2:24 pm

Hademaru walked up to death city, in his normal outfit, his sword at his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!   THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 2:34 pm

Lazarus sat on the steps leading up to the academy and watched as the students headed in for classes. they all seemed so happy, with friends and classmates. This reminded him of the fact that he was always alone, which put him in a terrible mood. And yet, it also reminded him of his own time here at the academy and how that had been a much more fulling time in his life.

As the last of the students made their way to class grumbling about homework and studies he noticed a strangler standing at the base of the steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!   THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 2:43 pm

Hademaru continued to walk up when his arm started spasming uncontrollably, him trying to hold in down but failing. "urg... sword arm hungers." He said as it pointed towards Lazarus. "YOU! SPEAK YOU NAME!" He yelled dramaticly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!   THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 2:46 pm

Lazarus looked up at him as he pointed and yelled, unimpressed with his dramatic nature. "perhaps you could ask nicely..." he said as he stood up. "or did your parents never teach you manners?" he said, asking rhetorically, not really caring for an answer. Why did no one ever ask if he wanted coffee? he would have killed for a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!   THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 2:52 pm

"THERE IS NO TIME FOR MANNERS IN THIS MOMENT! I AM ABOUT TO CHALLENGE YOU, MY SWORD ARM HUNGERS FOR BATTLE!!!!" He said. "THE GODS ARE SHINING ON THIS MOMENT, OR ELSE MY ARM WOULD NOT HAVE PICKED YOU!!! NOW SPEAK YOUR NAME TO THE HEAVENS SO OUR NAMES SHALL BE WRITTEN IN HISTORY!!!!" He arm's spams seemed to increase and it was obvious he ACTUALLY had not control over it and wasn't just being dramatic... well he was but still. His arm knocked his sword out of his sheeth in a very clumsy way before it was kicked into the air and caught be the spasming arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!   THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 11:40 pm

in all his years here at the DWMA lazarus had met and talked to several interesting characters, but never one like this. It was as if his mind and body were of two separate beings each fighting for control. This idea peeked his curiosity as he turned once more towards the young man.

"very well, my name is lazarus...." he said, before crouching down and rushing forward, aiming a soul powered strike at the young man's elbow. taking his word arm out would reduce his combat effectiveness and give lazarus an edge over his overzealous opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!   THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 11:48 pm

Hademaru dodges easily, then jumped to the side. "HADEMARU, and this is my sword ASURA'S BANE!!!" He yelled. He then jumped away. "Soooo... you can self resonate, a more powerful opponent then I thought, but not good enough." He switched the blade to the dull side and jumped at the man sword swing in at his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!   THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:09 am

Raising his arm as if he had a shield, lazarus blocked the blow using soul resonance to augment the tensile strength of his skin, giving it the quality of steel. Using the momentum he pushed upwards with his arm, attempting to fling his opponent down the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!   THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:20 am

It worked though Hademaru has stopped on the stairs taking on step up. "You sir are a skilled fighter." said. Then he the ran forward speed increased a ton. "FIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!" He yelled as he moved one slash after another each in 5 random locations. "An-ci-ent one-S!" He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!   THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:27 am

"your kidding me right, you are joking.." lazarus said stepping backwards and dodging or glancing the blows off his arms. then after the five slashes he jump back, coming to the top of the stairs.

"why do you even want to fight me?" he asked the young man as he looked about and spotted some lead pipping meant for construction. walking over he picked up on of the longer pieces, around 8 feet and spun it before pointing it at the young man. "perhaps it'd be best if you just apologize and leave me be.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!   THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:37 am

"COWARD!! STAND AND FIGHT, NOT TRY TO GET OUT!!!" He yelled. His soul began to resonate with it's self, then he did a sort of flash step, appearing at the man the back of the blade at his jugular. "You loose." He said. Why did I do that? He thought. That wasn't me... why did I almost kill him? His face was normal and had a grin, his hand on his face with his trade mark pose.

If you are wondering how I did that here is the description from my sheet:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!   THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:46 am

"too bad that's the blunt side of the blade..." lazarus said dropping down, dropping the pipe and turning, pressing both hands against the man's stomach. "dual soul rend" Lazarus said as he released his soul wavelength into his body. As he released it he also changed it's wavelength quickly, causing it to fluctuated as it was released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!   THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 4:41 pm

Hademaru was sent flying with only on thought in his head. why did I explode? He hit the ground before getting up pissed. "THE HELL WAS THAT!!!" He yelled. "WHEN SOMEONE HAS YOU AT A POINT WERE YOU WOULD BE DEAD, THE MATCH IS OVER!!!" He got up stumbling the wound on his side from the blast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!   THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:18 pm

"perhaps if you mean to defeat me..... you should do so, not talk about it. I am not defeated while I can still fight back and I will not apologize for your incompetence." Lazarus said, again picking up the pipe. "it looks like I did more damage then I intended, guess you've mad me angry." he said in the flat tone of someone who doesn't care either way. "you should surrender, or a I may have to get serious and put you down." He finished, bringing the pipe up in a ready position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!   THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:27 pm

"FINE! TRIED NOT TO KILL YOU BUT YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!" He yelled, as his body was taken over by his madness of pride. "DEATH!" He yelled, as he threw his sword, then made it looked like he intended to hit him in the head with it. When the man blocked it, he would flash step, and use his body as a weapon. It was now able to break through the man's hard skin cause of his madness. The order was Elbow, knee (supposed to knock you on the ground), pull up, punch to face, knee again (same as the 1st knee), stomp on chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!   THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE FLASHY FIGHT!!!!
Page 1 of 1