Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remedial lessons suck.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:31 pm

Zoro looked at her, with a glare. "Correction I was here 1st, second I have all of the souls on me, but 1st we need to kick this guy's ass for even thinking of doi-" Suddenly he was cut off by Gyo-gan grabbing him by the neck, which switched his glare to him.

Gyo-gan has a glare of his own, one he seemed to wear only when someone was mean to Elizabeth. "You shut your face before you jaw is gone." He whispered at Zoro.

The man then sat down taking out another cigarette as his other had run out. This is gonna be a long day, he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:38 pm

He was talking to gay about beeing here first )

Elizabeth gasped "hatter its okay " then she looked at the other guy "well this is a remedial lesson he has to chalenge us some how"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:44 pm

(woops.)

Gyo-gan looked at Zoro who hadn't changed at all form earlier, as if the threat meant nothing. He let go, as Zoro dusted him self off. "or, this could be a part that Death didn't know about, he didn't mention kishins at all when he was talking to us."

Zoro immediately swung at the man with his sword. "DON'T GET TO COCKY!" He yelled as the sword cam down only to be stopped by a sudden rock wall.

The man with the cigarette had put his hand on the ground, and then suddenly this rock wall appeared. "hmmmmmmmmm..... this fight what could I gain form it?" He asked himself, as if he wasn't just attacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:49 pm

Elizabeth looked at the gut with the wall curiously unsure if she should fight or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:57 pm

Zoro jumped back. "Well you gonna help or what!?" He then ran at the man, each slash being stopped by another wall. "SON OF A-" suddenly a rock hand cane up with on finger to his mouth as if trying to stop him from cursing.

Gyo-gan looked at Elizabeth. "As much as I hate this guy we do have to help, this guy is guilty of using kishins and unleashing them on the graveyard." He pointed out. "Ready Princess?"

Suddenly the man came out as some door like things opened form his prison of rock. "too, bad he could have made things more interesting." He said, as if talking of another person. "Really? I am guilty? Of what? All I did was a simple science experiment. Since when is that wrong?" He said questioning them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:00 pm

Since it puts people in danger duh "she said then nodded at him " im ready when you are "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:05 pm

Gyo-gan jumped into the air doing his flashy transformation, as he landed in her arms at speed setting 6.

Zoro swung at the man who dodged easily. He then began to use his chains with it, but the man still dodged easily, frustrating him more.

The man black flipped and as his hands hit the ground, a golem formed, a nice big crater where the ground it was made of used to be. It swung it's huge hands at both of the two witch great force, sending them flying if it hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:15 pm

Elizabeth dodged jumping out of the way and hitting it with her weapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:26 pm

Gyo-gan's blade bounced off, barely scratching the surface of the golem. "alright,, princess? you thinking what I am thinking?" He asked, trying to insinuate soul resonance.

Zoro jumped back. "how in the?" He stopped using his soul sight to see the beast he made. It surprisingly having no soul, was powerful, but what startled him was the man. His soul was a Death Scythe's soul. "What... how...." He began to trail off thinking.

"Ah yes, you see this is one of my experiments." The man said, some how knowing what Zoro was rambling about. "I consumed a Death Scythe's soul, and through specific wavelength alterations, I was able to become one, and so I have to power of one." He explained. "and your academy thinks you stand a chance, that is a funny part." He said as he laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:32 pm

Elizabeth nodded "yeah lets do this I want to get this over with quickly"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:46 pm

As the soul resonance went in, another soul seemed to try to get it's way in, Zoro's. "As much as I hate to admit it, we need to link soul resonance to win." He said, though while his soul did fit in, it was having a hard time. Now ALL of them had speed boosts, Gyo-gan and Elizabeth gained permanent soul resonance form as long as they held it, they were capable of reading the other's thoughts, were more in sync, their attacks were more powerful, and they all were now at least even with the golem.

As the man looked at them. "hmm? This is interesting. You can link soul resonate, and with a complete stranger.... impressive." he said, look at them form on top of the golem. The Golem swung both arms at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:50 pm

Elizabeth dodged again and tried slashing acros the goloms chest making sure to keep up there soul resonance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:58 pm

Her slash broke the golem's chest, and Zoro cut it's back making it collapse. As the man fell he took his lit cigarette and pressed it against Zoro's head. He seemed to like Zoro's pain, grining. He then came around his hand being replaced by a giant shield, which he would use to shield bash the other two into the ground.

Zoro cried out in pain, as he dropped his sword gripping his head in pain. "SON OF A BITCH!!!!" He yelled. As he came crashin into the rubble in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:00 pm

Elizabeth blocked with hatter as he tried to crush them with a sheald
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:08 pm

They were hit, running into the rubble. Hatter quickly turned into his human form, grabbed, and switched sides with Elizabeth just before hitting the ground, accidentally coughing up blood into her hair. "oops (cough) sorry about (cough cough) that." He said as he turned his head away coughing three times. "you (cough) okay (cough cough) Princess?"

Zoro clenched his head on the ground curled into a ball. Though he thought this was wimpy, things like that hurt like hell. He started to cry clenching he head harder.

The man began to slowly walk over to Gyo-gan and Elizabeth, lighting another cigarette. "Well looks like this is near over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:10 pm

Oh my god hatter why did you do what are you okay im fine "she looked at him concern writen all over her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:18 pm

"I'm fine." He said. He saw the man about to bash her with his shield hand, jumping in the way with his chainsaw arm in the way. When he looked another blade was stopping it, still resonating with him, though it had broke earlier.

Zoro stood their helping them, though he no idea why. "I'm just doing this cause I need you two, so don't think anything." He said, though he wasn't sure if it was true, or if he was just trying to excuse it.

The man then looked at them, materializing a giant broad sword in one hand sending the two flying into near by walls, breaking thier link soul resonance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:24 pm

Elizabeth looked frightened as her partner and the guy who bloched the sheild went flying she started to crawl backwards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:28 pm

The man began to walk towards Elizabeth, his hand about to grab her, when a barely standing Gyo-gan stood in his way. "I....will not let you hurt her." he said breathing heavily. The man Grabbed him by the back of the head, and made him look at the girl.

"So you would protect your miester with your life?" He asked.

"Yes." Gyo-gan said. "If you kill me, leave her got it?"

"Do you feel the same way?" He asked the girl. "Would you give up your life to save your weapon?" He asked, as if confused by it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:30 pm

Elizabeth looked horrified when he grabed him and she nodded"yes I woupd give my life for him any day"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:33 pm

The man then grabbed her head. "Then.... I PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE." He said as he made them kiss, and after letting go, falling backwards laughing. He proceeded to tumble down the mountain of rubble, and Zoro, also barely standing, pointing his blade at his neck.

"What are you ta-" Gyo-gan was stopped by a sudden kiss. He grunted confused unsure what to do, his brain still processing what just happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:38 pm

Elizabeth looked confused and when he made them kiss she blushed a deep red and when the seperated from him letting go and dropping them she tuched her fingers to her lips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:42 pm

"Hahahahahahahaah, you guys suck!" A voice was heard a ways off. A man dressed exactly like Connor was walking towards the three of them. "And I mean really suck. I think I want your souls, heheheHAHAHAHJAHA!" He summoned a red blade to his right hand. "So says Nevermore!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:49 pm

The man suddenly put rock prisons around the miester and weapons. "STAY IN THERE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" He yelled. The man then became his weapon form. The walking suit of armour took a stance, it's blade hitting the ground as 5 golems formed. "Leave now Nevermore, or I WILL take your soul." He said, his hand throwing a cigarette at the man's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:52 pm

Elizabeth looked confused "why is he protecting us when he just tried to kill us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remedial lessons suck.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next