Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remedial lessons suck.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Remedial lessons suck. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 6:10 pm

Elizabeth blushed red but came up to him and hugged him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 6:16 pm

Gyo-gan blushed even harder, if that was possible. "Um...i...er..." He began stuttering again. Zoro walked forward and threw a bag at them, full of in total 10 kishin souls. He turned around leaving before saying.

"Eat those, but if you do, DO NOT TELL ANYONE of what happened here got it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 6:32 pm

Elizabeth looked at zoro and smiled "thanks "then she looks back to hatter "I-I feel the same way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 6:40 pm

"YOU-YOU DO?!" He asked, his eyes seeming to glow. "That's great!!!" He yelled jumping up, sort of forgetting Elizabeth was on him. "LET'S CELEBRATE!!! ummm.... what to do." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 6:45 pm

Elizabeth smiled and squealed when he jumped up "lets go to a nice dinner, oh but you should eath those first "she said pointing to the kishin egg souls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 11:05 pm

"Alright!" He exclaimed as he clapped his hands together. He proceeded to grab the sack and pretty much dump the entire sack of ten kishin souls. Afterwards he clapped his hands together saying, "Thanks for the food Zo-" He looked to see that Zoro had apparently left a while ago. "Ummm.....well that's 11 souls in total. 1/9th of the way there and only had to do work for 1 of them. Okay let's go to Le Cordon Blue, okay Princess?" (want to rp the date?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 11:26 pm

Elizabeth nodded "yeah lets go (yeah lets )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 11:36 pm

"Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!" He says as he partially transformed his leg so he can move quicker. "And now at speed setting 6 I can out run cars and get there quicker." He entered a crouchish stance and put his hands out so he could carry her on his back. "TO FRANCE!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 11:39 pm

Elizabeth smiled and got on his back "to france "she repeated with a laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 11:49 pm

Gyo-gan grabbed onto her wrists tightly and then began zooming across the cemetery, passing an extremely alarmed Zoro and a not so surprised Death Scythe who has yet to be named. Past the cemetery entrance, passing several drivers with the most hilarious looks on their faces, and to their house where they proceeded to pack. (will post here when the other thread is made)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:05 am

Elizabeth smiled and packed her bag with a giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remedial lessons suck.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4