Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remedial lessons suck.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:56 pm

Gyo-gan looked at her. "I have... no clue... wait he said he can eat souls... only weapons can do that... do think he is a..." He stopped realizing they were fighting a Death Scythe. "THAT GUY WAS A DEATH SCYTHE! NO WONDER WE LOST THIS MUST HAVE BEEN THE TEST!" He screamed. "wait then.... WHY DID HE MAKE ME COUGH OF BLOOD!!! WHAT THE HECK MAN!" He yelled if echoing off the walls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:00 pm

Elizabeth looked at him think about why that guy would have made them kiss it was very embarrassing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:02 pm

"Oh, you think you can order me? You presume too much!" Instantly, the man was coated in blue crystals. He summoned a sword for each of his hands. The one in his right hand was a deep crimson red. The one in his left was a beautiful azure color. "I'm more than you. I'm better than you!" The sword in his left hand began to flicked a red light. The flicker was slow at first, but gradually started to build speed. He swung in right blade and decimated three of the golems, stealing the energy they had. "You shall pay for trying to control me! MuHAHAHAHAHAHA" He sounded insane, cackling every few seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:05 pm

The armour stood it where it was. "You think you can beat me?" He asked. "let's see." He said as he jumped at him, swinging the blade down. The strength was enough to break the crystal armour, but most likely he wouldn't get much farther, so just in case he put the shield up to defend against attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:19 pm

The demon blade was thrown back from the attack, the breath knocked out of him. He smiles a horrifying smile, and glares after getting his breath back. He rushes the death scythe, as his armor reforms, and improves, growing random crystal blades over it. He jumps up, and stabs his blade down at his head. He end of the blade turns into eight, and entraps the golem-like weapon. He then points his flashing blade at him as he crouches in one of the blades forming the cage. He utters one word. "Boom." Before the scene went white. After the flash died down, the albino was seen completely uninjured, while the death scythe was almost completely fried, but alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:33 pm

The suit of armour stood up, in pain, black and chard. He then sent five golem like hands to punch the man, most likely breaking his armour, and then the man swung at his chest, at least cutting it. As he did he attempted to bash the man with his shield. After wards he jumped back summoning a skateboard, *picture Death the Kid's skate board.* It's size adjusted to his and he used the rockets to charge forward with his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:42 pm

Two crystal blades met each hand, shooting at, draining and destroying them, before retracting. The white sword began to hum and glow in his hand. A sword slashed into his armor, draining some of the energy the death scythe had, before regrowing. The demon blade was then smacked away by a giant shield. He got up from the attack quickly. The red blade changed it's colors into a deep pink. Three ethereal copies of himself were created. Two ran at the skateboarding death scythe, each swinging a sword that extended twenty feet at the golem in a crossing attack at it's waist. The other ran at the two students. "Have you learned your lesson yet? HahahahAhaHAHAHAHA" He said, enjoying himself immensely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:43 pm

Two rocks impaled the two ethereal ones. The Death Scythe, then flipped his board over the blades and shot the man in his face with the energy from the skateboard, hopefully negating his armour and hitting him. He then smacked off some to the crystal armour on his shoulder, and then hit his shoulder with the energy from the skateboard. His shield bashed him in the head max strength probably breaking a piece his skull. He then reinforced the prisons with iron from the ground. "Nevermore, give Connor his body back now!" The man screamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 11:10 pm

The albino snarls like an animal, flipping backwards, and landing in a crouch. "I'm Jack the ripper, and you're dead!" He says, aiming his humming white sword at the death scythe. His armor regrows, and condenses, becoming harder then steel. "Nah, I think I'll incinerate you." The tip of the blade would normally release beam of energy so concentrated and fast, that it could pierce almost anything in it's way in the blink of an eye. Kitai made the beam wider with less piercing power. The blast hit his enemy and flung him back about three hundred feet. The demon blade, feeling he made his point and totally not because he was injured, left. Quickly. On a bike he hid behind a rock. "Okaygottogobye!" He said quickly, escaping from the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 11:14 pm

Elizabeth felt so confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:01 am

The man stood back up seeing the guy leave. "It will be better if I just let him leave than chase him... Lord Death he is annoying." He then walked over to the prisons releasing the 3 from inside though binding Zoro. "Okay, I have a little to explain and alot of time." He said messing up what he meant in his want to hurry. "Basically...this is all part of your remedial lessons, I am a Death Scythe. I work for Death for secret until now. All 3 of you except for Connor, have passed." He then turned his head at Zoro, "though you almost failed." Gyo-gan sat there his 4 year old brain trying to process it, while Zoro struggled to get out of his restraints.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:53 am

So what exactly was the point of this lesson and how did we pass"Elizabeth asks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:27 pm

"Basically." The man said. "It was to see if you could get along with your partners, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY work as a team. You all passed, though barely. If you two hadn't shown up Zoro here would have lost, and you with him do to no other partners making it. So Elizabeth, Gyo-gan, Zoro you all pass." He said with a clap of his hands.

"FINALLY, NOW I CAN GO!!!" Zoro said as he noticed the restraints crumble. He ran off eager to get out of here. (you can stop him if you want.)

"THEN WHY DID YOU BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ME AND ZORO?!!!" Gyo-gan yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 4:11 pm

Elizabeth smiled and laughed "he had to keep up a good discise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 4:20 pm

"I DID IT TO MESS WITH YA!" He said as he fell backwards again laughing. "I especially like the part when you and your girlfriend kissed." He said as he threw his head back laughing.

Gyo-gan's face became deep red."I-we are- iza-vec-a- WE ARE NOT MY GIRLFIEND AND BOYFRIEND!!!" He yelled, but the turned to Elizabeth asking: "Are we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 4:25 pm

Elizabeth turned a bright red at his comment then looked nervous when he asked if they were or not she looked at him tunge tied"I uuum do you like me "she stutters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 4:39 pm

"um-I-er-de-izu-fu-" The more he tried to talk the redder his face became, and the harder time he had talking. From the man came a stifled laugh at this scene. "SHUDD UP OLD MAN!" He yelled at him. "um-I-er-um-a-d-of-um-i- let me think about it." He said, as he sat down, put his forehead in his palm, his fingers in his black hair and seemed to calm down, shown by his face not being as red as it was earlier.

"Just give him a sec." The man said. "This is not a question a man can answer instantly, like you women can. You guys are better at ready emotions then us... which I guess is why you can tell when we are lying not matter what we do." He said. "I remember when I was asked this question, took me days."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 4:46 pm

Elizabeth looked a but sad at his respons and looked at her hands sadly as she fidget with her fingers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 4:53 pm

"Just give him time, okay?" The man said. "Anywho I think we should be heading back." He said as he got on his skateboard. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 5:00 pm

Elizabeth nodded"okay, you go ahead im gonna wait for hatter " she said with a small smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 5:25 pm

"okay." He said as he left. For some reason Zoro came in the second he left. Zoro walked over and sat down waiting for the conversation to end.

I cann't stop thinking about her... I am protective of her... I treat her different form every other girl..... UGH WHY ARE THESE FEELINGS SO ANNOYING!!! He thought as his had seemed to scratch his hair nervously. Suddenly he heard a voice similar to his, though it seemed to have a second voice talking with it, that was more serpent like. You love her, you want her, and you know it, fool. Gyo-gan was startled from his thought jumping back upon hearing the voice. "WHAT THE...." He stopped thinking of what the voice said. "He's right..." He said, though the others were unaware of what he was talking about.

Zoro began impatiently waiting for him to answer, and started to tap his foot on the ground to show it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 5:37 pm

Huh whos write "Elizabeth asked him looking confused at his strange exclamation. When zoro came back she smiled "I guess you owe us one if we hadent com ealong you would have failed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 5:48 pm

Zoro stood there looking at Gyo-gan, not confused but more of a glare. However his eyes seemed to not be angry but waiting for something.

"Princess...." Gyo-gan said nervously. "I...um....er...I sorta....kinda...I um...grrrrr... come one.... I um...er...." He began to try to say, though the words just wouldn't come out. "umm... do you get what I am trying to say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 5:57 pm

Elizabeth shook her head"no I dont
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 6:00 pm

"I-um...er....di-I- GAAAAA!!!!" He said obviously stressed. "I-LOVE-YOU!!!" he yelled quickly. His face was redder than ever, even making tomatoes jealous. Zoro stood up abit and stopped tapping his foot afterwards, though he still was glaring, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remedial lessons suck.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next