Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging out in the city. Open

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Hanging out in the city. Open Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 7:38 pm

DJ didn't have class today. He had decided to get out of the apartment abd walk around a bit. He slipped his headphones over his neck blasting his music so that he could hear it without them on his ears.

Leaving the building he stepped out onto the street, stuffing his hands in his jacket pockets and grinning. "Now where do I want to go?" He asked himself looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 7:55 pm

Sakuto sat in the park with his face looking up at the sky. The hard wooden bench proves no more comfortable than the sofa back home. He decided to lay down on the grass for a more satisfying feeling. It had worked, the warm grass kept him comfortable along with the dubstep blaring into his ear was more than enough. Yet he was missing something, that's when Sakuto realized that he had homework to do and had forgotten to start on it and it was due tomorrow. "................Eh, I'll work on it later."

As the young man laid on the grass all nice and quiet, he noticed something moving along the edge of the park on the street. He noticed another person walking along with their headphones on. The he fell back onto the ground, trying to take a nap, listening to deadmau5.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 8:41 pm

DJ looked over toward the park and noticed a guy laying in the grass. He had seen the guy around the academy but never bothered to introduce himself. He entered the park and walked toward the area the guy was laying. "Yo! Guy! What's up?" He yelled to the guy wearing a grin that could easily be seen as wicked. Having never actually met the guy he stopped about five feet away. In Death City you never could be too careful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 8:46 pm

Sakuto wasn't paying attention since he had his headphones on and had his eyes closed. Tired and bored, he had stayed on the ground, sleeping, trying to get some shut eye. But he flinched, he began to open his eyes and saw the guy standing five feet away. "WHAT?!?!?" He yelled because he couldn't hear a thing through his headphones.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 8:54 pm

DJ stared wide eyed as the guy screamed at him. "Dude. That was unca-" He paused when he saw the headphones over his ears before almost falling over laughing. "How did I miss that?" He said still slightly laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 8:58 pm

"WHAT?!?!?" He still had his headphones on as he yelled again. Then he got up and stretched and looked to the guy. Sakuto took his headphones off as it is clear his music could be heard from half the park away. They were like speakers instead of headphones. "What do you want, mate?" His European accent didn't make any sense since he was Asian, but it mattered not. He slipped his hands into his pockets and looked lay-back.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:07 pm

DJ imedietly heard the music blaring from the guy's headphones. He had a good taste in music. "Saw you by yourself and thought I'd introduce myself. DJ, Weapon. Nice to meet you." He said before holding out his hand. It wasn't often DJ met a person who had a similar taste in music, Dubstep, loud and proud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:14 pm

"................... Sakuto, Meister. Good to meet you. My friends call me Lynx" He said, not being so interested in talking. Sakuto looked to the hand he held out and grabbed it. Then they both shook hands with each other.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:19 pm

DJ could tell he didn't like to talk but he needed to kill time. "So what are you doing out here by yourself? Seems kinda lonley." He said looking around. The guy had a good taste in music... But obviously needed to learn to have some fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:25 pm

"Dunno, I'm bored. Came out here to listen to music and enjoy the scenery." Sakuto had a bored look on his face, not knowing what to do. The kid wasn't even intending to do anything until later this evening. Yet he was going to see what DJ had in mind.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:30 pm

DJ looked around. The town was so empty today. "Wanna go get something to eat? I forgot to get breakfast before I left." He asked... Even though it was mid-day. He had gotten up late and left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:35 pm

"Hehe, well I'm broke so I can't get anything." He chuckled out. It seemed like the first thing that wouldn't pop up in his head when he would wake up every morning. Sakuto isn't much of an eater, really. Although some chow would do him good.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:45 pm

DJ reached into his pants pocket. Sure enough there was his wallet. He grinned. "Don't worry about it. It's on me." He said, knowing he had earned a few bucks yesterday. He headed for the park exit motioning for Lynx to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:50 pm

Lynx followed as DJ motioned for him. "So.... Your a weapon, huh?" He asked curiously due to the fact that Lynx has no weapon. But his stomach growled really loud as he placed his hand on it. "Bollocks. Why the bloody hell do I have to have an angry gullet?" The kid was embarrassed as he was peering for a fast food restaurant or something.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:57 pm

DJ looked back at him. "Your hungry. That's why we're going to go eat. Abd yeah. I'm a weapon. A canon. They nicknamed me the bass canon." He replied before looking at the crossroad. "What do you want to eat?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 10:01 pm

"Anything to shut my gut up." Lynx was now eager to get something to eat. Last time he ate was two nights ago at a Rave. But he now is starving, anything would help right about now.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 10:16 pm

"Alright then." DJ replied laughing and turned right. In his head he looked back on the question Lynx had asked him. "Hey Lynx? You don't happen to have a weapon do you?" He asked while walking backward looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 10:30 pm

"No" Lynx wanted a weapon so bad but he had to wait for one to come his way. Now he began to suspect that DJ was going to ask him to be his meister.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 10:37 pm

DJ grinned once more. If all went well he may have found a partner. "Ever shot a shoulder canon?" He asked eagerly. Even if he hadn't, DJ could give him tips. DJ's stomach rummbled silently. After we eat. He thought before turning to a pizza place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 10:58 pm

"No, but I'm hungry." No other meaning could replace what he said, he was hungry. But Lynx was curious as to what a shoulder cannon was.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:12 pm

DJ laughed and headed inside. The smell of fresh pizza filled his nose. "What do you want on the pizza?" He asked Lynx as he stared at the menu. He had been wanting pizza for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:16 pm

"Fuck yeah!" His english accent filled the air as he wanted something to fill his gut. Pizza was obviously a good choice since he hasn't had the sweet taste of melted cheese and pepperoni in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:23 pm

DJ laughed and ordered a large peperoni pizza and set a few bucks on the counter before he took it back to a table. He pulled a slice off and set it on his plate. "Pizza is always great." He said laughing right before he took a big bite of the slice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:26 pm

Lynx, knowing the adorable and lovable fuck, takes a piece of pizza and eats it whole. It almost looks as if he were a binge eater, but that would be a contradiction due to the fact that Lynx was thin as hell. But hey, a guys gotta eat when he's gotta eat.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:32 pm

DJ busted out laughing as Lynx practicly swallowed a whole piece of pizza whole. When he had said he was hungery he wasn't kidding. "Wherever you live they must not feed you." He said jokingly as he was only halfway through his first piece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the city. Open   Hanging out in the city. Open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out in the city. Open
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next