Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valentines Day! (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valentines Day! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Valentines Day! (Open)   Valentines Day! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:03 pm

Deren rushed down the hallway with a bouquet of roses in one arm and a stuffed giant Pikachu plushie in the other. When he got to the room he was looking for, he immediatly hid next to where the door would open up. A sly grin across his face as he waited for the class to end. He had to skip a few of his own classes and find a few places that were open. But it would all be worth it to supprise the woman he loved.

As soon as Bloom left the class, he would sneak up on her like a ninja and give her his gifts! What could possibly go wrong?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day! (Open)   Valentines Day! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:12 pm

Bloom was sitting in the middle of math class counting down the seconds till the bell rang and she would be free from this hell hole "10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2....1*ring ding* yes finaly " she put her work in her bag and held a little wraped package with a card on it being that they had next class together . So she walked out of class and started walking to her next one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day! (Open)   Valentines Day! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:22 pm

Gabriel walked through the halls just after class sniffing a rose. ah valentines day, love is in the air! He hoped to find his valentine he had prepared an empty note and even had a little alchemical dust from his lab to work any magic to who the lady's or make some gifts. It didn't help that he was quite handsome and he was wearing his best purple robes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day! (Open)   Valentines Day! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:57 am

As soon as the door opened and he saw Bloom come out, Deren ran up behind her and shoved the roses in her face. "Supprise!" He shouted, expecting her to turn around. "Happy Valentines day, my Blooming rose! I got you a thing of flowers an-" He stopped and looked down at the roses, laughing. "Wow, I actually didn't realize it, but this is a pretty fitting gift...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day! (Open)   Valentines Day! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 3:44 pm

Bloom turned aroun and gave a sweet smile taking the roses and smelling them"thank you , a fitting gift they are. Here I made you somthing " she said handing him the card and hand made chocolate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day! (Open)   Valentines Day! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 4:02 pm

As Deren took the card and chocolate, he also handed Bloom the Pikachu. "And I also got you this! I'm not really sure what it is, but the guy at the fair said you'd like it." He sniffed the chocolate before starting to open the card. "It smells amazing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day! (Open)   Valentines Day! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 4:10 pm

Bloom squealed with delight and hugged the pikachu to her "oh my god I love it " she smiled and gave him a kiss then watched as he opened the card

"I melt when you smile
I cant breath when you speak
Everything fades away when you touch me
I think I might fly when you kiss me
All I know when your around is ...
I Love You"

It read she watched him hoping he liked it "I hand made the chocolate"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day! (Open)   Valentines Day! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 5:02 pm

Holy crap, she really went the extra mile! Deren blushed as he read the poem. All he really did was skip class to buy some roses, then asked some guy what would be a good gift to go with it. But as long as it made her happy. "This is all as amazing as you are, Bloom" He responded, not sure what else to say. "I love it!"

Immediatly, he put his left arm around Bloom and pulled her in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day! (Open)   Valentines Day! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 5:06 pm

Bloom smiled athim "im glad you like it "she said blushing a bit and when he pulled her in for a kiss she kissed him back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day! (Open)   Valentines Day! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 7:31 pm

"You're the most amazi-" Deren stopped as he heard the distinctive sound of gunfire nearby. "Did you hear that? There's something going on!" He began to look like he was panicing about the event. "We have ta do something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day! (Open)   Valentines Day! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 7:39 pm

Bloom nodded at him and listened "it sounds like its comming from the roof come on lets go "she said and took off running up to the roof
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day! (Open)   Valentines Day! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 10:49 am

Beth Masudo had been hanging out in a nearby corner when she heard the noises. "What in the world?" she asked herself. She followed Deren and Bloom at a distance until she got outside. Looking around she asked "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day! (Open)   Valentines Day! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 3:29 pm

(OoC: Deren and Bloom actually went to the thread "Kill Nebun" and then got eaten by his Black Blood, along with 4-5 other students, and sucked into his soul. So, if you go after them, you should see Nebun standing there alone focusing on screwing with them inside his mind.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day! (Open)   Valentines Day! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 3:42 pm

((OOC: Alright)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day! (Open)   Valentines Day! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines Day! (Open)
Page 1 of 1