Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

were am i? [OPEN]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 12:28 am

The sun was hight in the sky and Weiss walking down a road and didn't know were she was ones again. "Damn were am i now? i really need to get a map HAHA funny i have noway of paying for that." Weiss was hiding her soul wavelength so she won't  have to get into a other fight. She was to tired and hungry to fight anyone or anything. As Weiss was walking she seen a tree and said to her self "That looks like a good place for a nap." Weiss than walked over to the tree and sit down and fall to sleep in seconds.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 11:39 am

Argen Hattori was on a walk, searching for some... Data... He wasn't thinking about anything at all, he was just looking for.. Data... You could call it data, or you could call it a test subject, but you know. What's the difference. Anyway, as he was walking, he saw a girl resting underneath a tree. He wasn't sure if she was sleep or not, but, he wanted to know what exactly what she was doing. Argen's tan cloak and tan scarf blew in the wind, the scarf covering his face. He looked down at the girl with nothing in his heart. "You there... What are you doing?" He asked her plainly.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 3:38 pm

Weiss was nice a warm do to the sun. Then some one asked "You there... What are you doing?" waking Weiss up. Weiss yawned as she opened her eyes to a man standing in front of her. She quickly got up and jumped back a few feel form the guy. "W-who are you and want do you want?" Weiss wasn't ready for a other fight. Her stomach than give'd a cry out of food *Not now.*

Her red eye fallowing the guys every move waiting to see what he well do. "Well i don't have all day what did you want?"
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 4:07 pm

Argen stared at the girl coldly. He wanted to kill her right then and there. "Don't talk so rudely.... It's annoying..." He said as his head shifted towards the leaves in the tree he was next to. He could tell she was in need. Why else would her stomach growl and shed be sleeping under a tree. He let out a sigh and started to walk away. "Come with me so I can get you something to eat..." He said without making any eye contact.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 9:53 pm

Weiss looked at the guys eyes this looks looked cold Weiss never seen someone with eyes that cold. "Don't talk so rudely.... It's annoying..." Something was really off about him this word felt like he he did something but she wasn't sure. "S-sorry" *This guy isn't a everyday man but what is he?* "Come with me so I can get you something to eat..." He said without making any eye contact. Weiss wasn't about to fallow him but here body started to fallow him. *W-why am i fallowing him he maybe the death of me!* "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 9:58 pm

Argen continued to walk. He headed towards the nearest finer. "I'm no one to be trifled with... But my name is Clarence." He said as he pulled his scarf up. He was sure he was going to kill this girl if he saw an opening. But being an exceptionally good deceiver, she would never be able to see his true intentions. "What were you doing out there all alone? Don't you think it's a bit dangerous. It's not exactly safe in Death City..." He said as he walked. He saw a diner and headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 10:32 pm

"I'm no one to be trifled with... But my name is Clarence." "Noted" as she continued to fallow the man. *I still got to keep my eye on him i have a feeling if i give him a opening i'm good as dead.* "What were you doing out there all alone? Don't you think it's a bit dangerous. It's not exactly safe in Death City..." *Your telling me.* "Don't have anyone to go or come with and i know it's not safe no were is safe And what about you doing out alone?" The guy than walked into a diner she just continued to fallow him.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 10:55 pm

Argen turned to the girl and and looked her in her eyes. "Do not question me... I can handle my own out here." He said coldly. He sat down at the nearest empty table and waited for a waitress to come. He looked at the girl and let out a sigh. "How strong are you...?" He asked out of pure curiosity.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 2:24 am

The guy looked her in her eyes. "Do not question me... I can handle my own out here." Weiss stepped back a little "Ok i was just asking my bad." She than fallowed him to a table and sat across form him. The smell of food maybe her stomach cry out even louder. "How strong are you...?" Weiss looked at him "S-strong enough to get by why going to kill me? haha"
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 8:54 pm

Argen glanced at the girl as she sat down. "Actually. I was considering killing you and taking your soul for an project. Honestly I'm still considering it. Only time will tell..." He said without any emotion. He let out a sigh and ordered a coffee as the waitress asked what he wanted. Argen remained silent for a moment, looking into his glass.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 12:50 am

"Actually. I was considering killing you and taking your soul for an project. Honestly I'm still considering it. Only time will tell..." Weiss just asked for some water. Weiss just smiled "Yea i had a feeling about that." As she looked looked at him "What are you a Kishin?"
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 1:09 am

Argen looked up at the girl. "No. I'm actually a meister at the DWMA. But I have so many different names and identities, that no one will ever be able to tell who I really am...." He said as he took a sip of his coffee. He looked up at the girl once again and let out a sigh. "Don't think about trying to slip away from me, or you'll surely die." He said as he pointed at the door. Outside of the doo was a seven foot talk robot, peeking through the glass, watching the two. "The robot's name is T.E.D.D.Y... Transforming Electronic Device Desinged for... Something that starts with a Y. I don't know yet..." He said as he stared at the robot. "So... Why did you come to Death City?" He asked Weiss as he looked at her attire.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 1:36 pm

"No. I'm actually a meister at the DWMA. But I have so many different names and identities, that no one will ever be able to tell who I really am...." Weiss than took a sip of her water and looked at the guy "A meister form the DWMA hmm were's your weapon friend?" *This is good i need to ge...* "Don't think about trying to slip away from me, or you'll surely die." He said as he pointed at the door. Outside of the door was a seven foot tall robot, peeking through the glass, watching the two. "The robot's name is T.E.D.D.Y... Transforming Electronic Device Desinged for... Something that starts with a Y. I don't know yet..." He said as he stared at the robot. "So... Why did you come to Death City?" Weiss looked at the robot "So you name your toys cute." as she looked back at the guy "Just a little lost so....why are you helping me?" as she took another sip of the water. She than looked at him again and smiled. "You must of wanted something or you wound of killed me when i was a sleep or you don't kill girls. So am i getting close yes no maybe?" as she giggled a little.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 2:07 pm

Argen looked up at Weiss with a slightly irritated expression. "Don't ask so many questions..." He said as he turned and looked into the cup of coffee. "The only reason I didn't kill you back there was because I needed to know of I should or not. I always make sure people deserve to die before I kill them. People that annoy me... Die. Always." He said coldly. The robot outside tapped on the glass to get Argen's attention. Argen nodded his head with a sigh. "My robot is running low on souls.... I'm gonna need yours..." He said as he slowly stood up. "I'm sorry it has to end this way." He said as he reached towards her neck quickly. There was a metal gauntlet on his hand which began visible as he tried to grab her.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 3:07 pm

"Don't ask so many questions..." He said as he turned and looked into the cup of coffee. "The only reason I didn't kill you back there was because I needed to know of I should or not. I always make sure people deserve to die before I kill them. People that annoy me... Die. Always." "I see thats good to know i guess." as she sip more of her water. Argen nodded his head with a sigh. "My robot is running low on souls.... I'm gonna need yours..." He said as he slowly stood up. "I'm sorry it has to end this way." He said as he reached towards her neck quickly. There was a metal gauntlet on his hand which began visible as he tried to grab her.

Weiss moved out of the way just in time to be missed by the gauntlet. "So now your coming after me so you want my soul now?" as she stand five feet form him. "Can't we just be friends? and forget this hole thing?"
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 3:41 pm

"No." Argen said plainly. He kneed the table in front of him and sent it flying at Weiss. Right after, he jumped into the air and came down with an axe kick towards her. Im gonna have to end this ASAP... He thought to himself. Hopefully she won't be too troublesome.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 4:00 pm

"No." he said as he kicked a table at her than he fallowed with a axe kick. Weiss was able to keep up with the guy "Soul Perception release! killing me isn't going to be a cake walk you know! CAT CLAWS!" her Niles grew out all most a foot long. She than started to cut the support beams. *This maybe my last fight so i'll go all out!* "cat cannon!!" She fired out purple looking cat heads at the guy.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 4:52 pm

Argen started spinning around in the air, ninja like and dodged every single cat head. He landed on the ground about 6 feet away from Weiss. The gauntlet surrounded hand began to crackle with electricity. Argen dashed at the girl with great speed and tried to grab her neck once again.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 5:55 pm

The guy than tryed to grab her again she ducked under his hand. "Cat cannon!!" She had it right on him as soon at it blowup Weiss used the smoke to run. She turned into a cat and put up her Soul Perception. *Dammit that was too close.* as she ran away *I got to get out of here now i'm going to have all kinds of people looking for me.* as she made her way out of the town.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 6:06 pm

Argen let out a sigh. "Silly girl..." He said with a smirk. The robot which was outside came hurling down like a comment and landed right in front of Weiss. Then Argen walked up behind her from seemingly nowhere. "I placed a tracker on you, the instant you touched me. Plus my robot had been watching you." He said with a sigh. "You're cornered little girl. What are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:04 pm

As weiss was trying to get away something fall form the sky and landed right in front of her. Than the guy walked up behind her from seemingly nowhere. *Damn it were did he come form?* "I placed a tracker on you, the instant you touched me. Plus my robot had been watching you." "Not good." "You're cornered little girl. What are you going to do?" "The only thing i can do now Soul Perception release!" as she slowly stood up "CAT CLAWS! HAHAHAhaha! so you like killing teens?" as she used her claws the cut the robot in half.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:28 pm

The claws that went towards the robot bounced off in an instant. "There's only one way to defeat this robot... And I'm not telling you how." He said as he walked towards her slowly. "The robots exterior is made from an indestructible, magic shell. So breaking through it will be literally impossible." He said as he stopped walking towards her. The robot in front of her raised its arm and slung down toward Weiss.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 9:59 pm

Weiss seen her claws bounced off the robot *Not good* than the robot got up and came at her she than jumped out of the way. "There's only one way to defeat this robot... And I'm not telling you how." He said as he walked towards her slowly. "The robots exterior is made from an indestructible, magic shell. So breaking through it will be literally impossible." Weiss than looked at him "Hey didn't you say you're thing runs off souls?" as she back a few feet from the robot. "So what kind of souls does it fun off of any soul? or what?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 10:53 pm

(OOC: I wasn't gunna re-join the site... but Weiss was talking about this thread and I couldn't resist bringing flame-head into the mix to charge at the thing with a skateboard and a flaming baseball bat. I'm only popping in for this thread. So without further ado, KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE!~)

A young boy with chestnut brown hair walked groggily from a nearby alleyway, his hand on his forehead. He looked down the street and scowled, kicking his skateboard into the air and catching it, then grabbing his bat from beside the alley wall. He looked directly at the group , then yelled down the street. "Hey! Quiet the h*ll down! You woke me up!" This was Yata Misaki, and he wasn't happy. His usual red sweatshirt was tied around his waist and he wore cargo shorts and a white tee. He spun the metal bat between his fingers, anticipating a negative response from most of the group.
Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 11:03 pm

Ooc: yay, good to see emalia back in action. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

were am i? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: were am i? [OPEN]   were am i? [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

were am i? [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next