Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:13 am

Kataro smiled. "Of course." He said as he put back on all of his clothes. "Where did you wanna go...? I don't know many places." He said as he shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:14 am

"we'll know when we get there." Connor put on his coat and walked out of the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:16 am

Kataro followed Connor with a smile on his face. He was happy. He felt good. He didn't know where they were going, but it didn't matter. As long as he was with Connor, he was ok. "I... I love you Connor..." He said shyly as he blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:19 am

"i love you too, but it may be too soon to tell. How about a nice talk about it over dinner?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:21 am

"Sure." Kataro said happily as he followed Connor. "I wonder how Dylan will react to all this..." He said quietly. He was a little worried that Connor and Dylan's relationship may change. He hoped everything would be ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:24 am

connor walked into a vacant and quiet restraunt. "who said he needed to find out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:26 am

"True..." Kataro said as he sat at a table. "So... Is there anything in particular you'd like to know about me...? I'm an open book."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:32 am

"I don't need to know anything. It doesnt matter what you've done, I like the way you are despite not knowing some things about you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:34 am

Kataro smiled. He was happy. He had a very shady history, which could make him seem like a bad person. But he was glad Connor could except him for who he was. "So... When did your feelings for me... Arouse?" Kataro asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:36 am

"I guess ever since i met you, I ignored these feelings until now as I was afraid of these thoughts." connor said sitting down in a booth near a window
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:43 am

"I'll always love you Connor..." Kataro said as he grabbed his hand. "You're a wonderful guy. And I think that... I wanna be with you forever." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:45 am

"I think I feel the same way. We're moving so fast, but I'm okay with that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:49 am

"We're fine..." Kataro said with a smile. After eating his food, he was ready to do something else. "You wanna go now?" He asked as he stretched his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:52 am

"I don't know why we even came here." connor grabbed kataro by the hand and ran out of the restraunt pulling him along, out of the building and into the alleyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:56 am

"What are you doing?" Kataro asked confused as to what was going on. He wasn't sure what was happening, but he wasn't in any danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 6:39 pm

Connor kissed kataro again. "Let's have some real fun"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 6:57 pm

Kataro smiled. "I like this..." He said as took off his shirt and threw it aside. Then he moved his hands into Connors pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 11:11 pm

Connor made his way out of sight with kataro. He pressed kataro up against a buiding wall and undid kataro's belt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 11:21 pm

Kataro pulled down his pants and underwear and smiled. "Suck it!" He said as he grabbed the back of Connors head and pulled it towards his waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:09 am

connor wrapped his lip around kataro's less than impressive cock. coming up to breathe every few minutes. It was like bliss for the both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:31 am

Kataro leaned back against the wall, breathing a bit heavily. "I love you Connor..." He whispered out passionately. "I want to be with you for eternity." He said shyly as he but his lip. He moaned lowly a few times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:47 am

"I love you too, from now on let's take it slow. I really want to know you kataro." connor whispered as he did the same to kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:51 am

"Ok..." Kataro replied. "But... Your feelings might change once you find out about the things that have happened in my life..." He said as he looked away. "Most people's would..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:53 am

"But the past has already made the person that you are, the person I love" connor said backing away for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:58 am

Kataro got down on Connor's level. "Connor. I feel good... Around you... I feel loved." He said as he blushed and gently touched his face. "But... I'm new to all this... It's a little weird."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next