Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A keishen needs souls. ( Open )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 9:26 pm

Vinnie needed to eat. He tried regular food but the longer he went without an innocent soul the more it tasted like paste. But he couldn't just go slaughtering people! After many nights spent in cold sweats, he knew what he needed to do. He would go to Africa, away from the eyes of the academy, and he would attack a camp of kieshen eggs. They were moving across the country tearing up anything that got in their way. The academy would eventually have to send someone to deal with them. But it was very controversial as it was half kieshen eggs, and half solders that were impressed into their ranks from the nearby villages. But Vinnie didn't care there were a hundred and fifty people in the camp, the others out on patrol or impressing more fishermen. Just as the moon rised and the sun set Vinnie went into action. He crawled through a gap in their wooden barrier and found someone off of their post smoking. perfect... said the beast within him. He snuck behind the man, took out a combat knife and sunk it into his neck. Silencing his dyeing screams with his left arm. He pulled him into the shadows and looked for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:54 pm

Droon showed up directly behind Vinnie in full Victorian safari gear, complete with a monocle and fake mustache. Why? Because, now shut up and keep reading. Droon held his rifle close and whispered "Hey, what're we doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:28 pm

" Well we need to take care of this threat before it becomes bigger, attacking early lets us knick all the souls before the academy has to step in. If an impressed non kieshen soldier surrenders then they get a pass, everyone else must die. Come on, I've scouted the place out. There are twenty men in there with malaria, small outbreak. There's a girl in their too... she might be a problem. " He sneaks up on the large tent serving as a medical ward. " She's the leaders daughter, she's tending to the injured and not a kieshen, can't be more than twelve. I think her dads sick, regardless. She is the only thing in our way. You wanna take point? Keep in mind we can't have the alarm pulled this early, it will jeprodise everything. "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:02 pm

Droon nods, not even listening to half of what he was told blah blah, kishin, blah, human, blah cats-with lazers. "Don't worry young grasshopper, I am a master of stealth..." He says in a fake ninja voice before jumping out of the bushes and killing three people, dragging their bodies back into the bush. It wasn't skill, it was recklessness, that saved him. Nobody suspected a guy to just randomly jump out and murder them, so nobody had been alert enough to cry out. 2 out of the three were evil souls, which Nebun devoured "wait, did you want pure ones, or dirty?" He whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:07 pm

ooc: .... WAIT IS DROON NUBUN IN DISGUISE?
" Either, unless a pure one surrenders. " Vinnie peaked in, and nodded. " The girls reading her dad a book on the other side of the room. How about this plan, you pop out and surprise her by attacking more men. And I cut through the tents walls and grab her, I choke her out and we're free to eat all the souls here... Though unless if her dad shoots at us lets leave him alive, I got a couple tranqu guns with me. " He handed one tiny .22 caliber gun with needles on the tips of the bullets. " Use this of someone surrenders, I'll get into position to pop out. Just give me a second and attack. "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:13 pm

Ooc: no dude, Droon is my longest-running oc. First character I ever made on this site. Check the weapon section if ya wanna know more.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:14 pm

Droon nods, once again, not listening. "Sounds good, I'll go do the thing!" He leaps out of the bushes and begins dancing, grabbing a confused guard and starting to waltz clumsily "Now my boy! Dance with me!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:19 pm

Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև wrote:
2 out of the three were evil souls, which Nebun devoured "wait, did you want pure ones, or dirty?" He whispers.
Typo?
Vinnie slashed through the canvas tent and pulled the screaming African girl through the cut, putting her into a choke hold. Her father raised a weak, deseased ridden arm. " Don't hurt her... "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:22 pm

Droon suddenly stopped dancing outside the tent "Did someone say 'hurt her?' I think that sounds about right!" He shouts. Ah, well. Orders are orders! With that several huge blades stab up from the ground, impaling 7 guards. "Oh, very nicely done!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:30 pm

The guards squirm before they stop twitching. Vinnie finished with the girl and left her outside. He then reached in again, punched her dad hard enough to knock him out. Then pulled him out on top of his daughter. You have to much mercy... a voice in his mind not his own said.
All around the room there was panic, about twelve people reached for the guns that they always had with them. ak 47's that were cleaner then their owners. A few got their shots off at droon. About nine bullets went his way.

Last edited by jac600 on April 29th 2014, 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 7:45 am

"Oh crap!" Droon shouts, frantically trying to dodge the bullets like an idiot and yelling "Don't you worry! I'm an expert at avoiding gunfire!!" Suddenly one of the bullets goes through his hat "you touched my hat, you little jerk!!! Come here!" He shouts, tackling them and impaling them with more blades. He eats about 10 of the souls lying around. "Mmmmm, delisioso!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:33 am

Vinnie tears through the opening again and this time four monstrous heads sprout out from his back. They go to work stripping the guns out of arms, tearing out throats with their serrated teeth, devouring souls. Until he had eaten the ten remaining souls. Very few bullets ended up his way because of droon, a tactic used accidentally on purpose by Vinnie. " Alright *Huff the barraks are a few *Puff tents away, we can expect fifteen people their as much of their number is on patrol.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 2:58 pm

Deion fell to the ground and yawned "but momma, I'm to tired to go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:55 pm

" Ok. " Vinnie said thinking. " How about I lure them into a trap and you make the blades burst from the ground to kill them? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:30 pm

Ooc: i got your message jac. And I couldn't make up a better excuse for them being there.

Nora and Drake had been following this group for three days after he saw the assignment. Nora had just been gone for a couple of minutes to "take care of business" in the bushes while Drake kept watch. They came back and saw what had happened. "Oh come on! Atleast save me some souls." Drake whined. "Vinnie, you're everywhere these days. Leave the rest for me and Drake, we've been following them for a week." Nora said. He looked at Droon. "I'm not even going to ask..." Nora held out his hand and without command, Drake turned into his katana form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:37 am

" Nora? Hey this is my gig. There are plenty of kieshen at the lakefront, why don't you go tackle those guys? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:49 am

Nora nodded. "Sounds like a plan." He started to run towards wherever the 'lakefront' is. There were about ten kishin eggs (just an estimate). Nora snuck uo behind one and used his blade to slit his throat. Drake's arm reached out of the blade, pulling the soul back in. *A little sour, I would say.* Drake said after consuming the soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 8:27 pm

ooc: The beech next to a lake.
after the guards made their rounds, it became aperient that eighteen guards would eventually patrol the area. The lowest the would ever be at one time was seven. A group of five played cards, their bare feet and assault rifles getting soaked by the tide. " Hey Johnny you done taking a leak yet? " asked one with an Italian accent, he really stood out. He was referring to the man Nora just killed.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 8:44 pm

Ooc: crap! Forgot about this!

Droon stands up " I guess that plan works. I'll poke'em full of holes and stuff." He says, with a stretch and a yawn. "How are you gonna lure them here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 8:48 pm

" Easy, imp! " He called. A small, twisted, dark humanoid figure wearing a uk flag shirt appeared in the darkness. " What do you need host? " " Thirty feet away from where we are there are two buildings. Each has about fifteen people sleeping off hangovers inside. Wake up only one and have the, chase you too.... " Vinnie looked around before settling on a clearing where they all could fit. " That cold fire pit. "
Vinnie drew an engraved handgun and screwed a silencer on it. " Ready to roll? "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 8:52 pm

Droon shakes out his hands, ready to go "As I'll ever be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 8:58 pm

The imp nodded and went off to the barracks.
Not three minutes later he came sprinting back. " Sorry I interrupted your cockfight boys! " He said dodging machine gun fire. He lead them into the trap and gave the thumbs up before a bullet went strait through his chest and he fell down. " Its fine! Imp can't die. Lets spring the trap. " The guards were in position and almost half of them had noticed the two and were about to shoot them.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 10:57 pm

Droon couldn't resist shouting "Hiiii!" Just before impaling all of them with now-red sword blades. Nobody even had a chance to yell. He retracts the blades and wanders over "how many souls is this? I keep losing track."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 11:24 pm

They all died except one. Non kieshen wouldn't stop screaming. " Oh boy, one of these guys... " Vinnie said. He cocked his gun and shot him. But that only made him scream louder. " Don't make this hard on yourself. " Another shot, another scream. " Die, you, son, of, a, bitch! " All of those bullets and the man still did not die. He took out his pistol and fired three shots into the air in order... an alarm!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 7:49 am

Nora saw the group of men playing and heard one gaurd talk. "Uh, no. Drank like a gallon of water." He said in his best Italian accent. Nora snuck around behind some bushes, waiting for one of them to get distracted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A keishen needs souls. ( Open )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next