Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Surprise Invitation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Surprise Invitation Empty
PostSubject: The Surprise Invitation   The Surprise Invitation I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 8:02 pm

Crotic was walking down the streets of death city with a smile on his face, well not on his face but on the masks face. He looked side to side at the streets looking for soem victims, the darkness of the sky hideing his body in the shadows except for the red stripes on his clothing and his red mask. He stopped not to far from a bench and looked out into the darkness for anyone, when he saw a group of three he clapped his hands together excitedly. He then walked over to them and stopped right in front of them with a wicked smile on his masks face. He simply said hello before slamming the bladed part of his tomahawk deep into the skull of his first victim, then he stabbed the dagger into the neck of the other one. He let go of his dagger and tomahawk, walked to the other one still smileing, he then grabbed him by the shirt makeing the victim face his mask. He then grabbed his head and snapped his neck as if it were butter, he then threw his body to the ground. He collected all the souls and swallowed them one by one before walking away from the bodies cackleing like a mad man in which he was.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Invitation   The Surprise Invitation I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:40 pm

"Disgusting...." He muttered. Ladon sat atop a small building, wielding his small katana in his hand tightly, as it sweated from his grip. Granted, those three deserved it, but people like him were worse...but what if his motives was similar to his own? Unlikely, considering he had a gut wrenching smile on his face that showed that he enjoyed killing others for the thrill of killing, something while admittedly was a guilty pleasure for Ladon, shouldn't be the reason why people killed. "Um dude..." a seemingly obvious store worker asked him, flaunting a light blue apron to signify his place of employment. His hair messy, and his apron dirty, and smelled of greasy chilidogs that also rolled of his words. "How did you get up here?" He spoke in a relaxed tone. Immediately in an attempt to hid his tracks, he stabbed the young worker, and killed him instantly, eating the delicious soul that followed. Then, preparing his body accordingly, he jumped off of the roof, and landed in front of Crotic, looking up with an eerie leer to his eye. He did not speak, but his silent actions spoke to him, as he took a moment to hesitate, as if meditate.

OOC: 50 souls!

Last edited by Ladon on February 27th 2014, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Invitation   The Surprise Invitation I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:48 pm

Crotic stared to this new comer that was infront of him and smiled waveing to him "Howdy, partner...it seems you enjoy falling fro mthe sky every now and then. I too enjoy the the pleasure of jumping off a roof at the risk of breaking my legs on impact." he then looked this new comer over with a intense glare, he then slid his mask off and tied it around his neck like a necklace. He then offered Ladon his hand "So, what are you may i ask? Kishin? Witch? Meister? Weapon? Also what is your name and why are you here." all the time his metallic silver eyes gazed down on Ladon studying him closely. "You obviously not a normal human, cause jumping off a roof is not someone sane and or normal would do. The name is Crotic, Cry, or Cryotic, which ever one floats your boat." he then looked around at the surrounding area seeing if this person infront of him had any friends and planned on killing him. His gaze drifted back towards him, his eyes locked with Ladons.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Invitation   The Surprise Invitation I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 8:46 pm

"I am none of those." Ladon spoke. somewhat strained from concentrating his power, nothing this person knew of...yet anyway. "I am the savior to everything in this world. The one thing that can make things right and restore the balance, ruling humanity and making them aware of their wrongs...." Though his strained meditating, he then stood up straight, his eyes now glowing an olive green, and his arms and legs glowed with his wavelength. This was one of his newest abilities. "I am Ladon, and I witnessed your wrongs! And now you shall pay with your life!" He charged at the adversary, pulling his fist back to channel his energy through his fingertips, and letting it all go as his hand closed in on Crotic, allowing the energy to flow through if it were to make contact. A powerful wavelength attack indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Invitation   The Surprise Invitation I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 8:58 pm

Crotic felt as though time itself had slowed down as Ladon charged at him his fist glowing, if he didn't move he most likely would have been hurt alot but if it moved to the side he could eaisly be hit in the back with a swift elbow. So instead he took the more fun approach and charged straight at Ladon then just in time he quickly jumped over ladons head right onto the back of Lu Lu who had appeared in front of him the instant he leaped over Ladon. He continued to charge forward on Lu Lu then turned around and patted her side with a smile "Good timeing girl, your getting way better at that sort of stuff." he hopped off of Lu Lu and stared to Ladon "So your planning on fighting me are you now? Well i guess i could try to use one of my new move but most likely you will fidn a way to block or dodge it like i did to your move" he sighed "but it's worth a shot." his palm then began to glow with his wavelength, his oni masks eyes were now open and seem to glow with the same wavelength power. He then to play around put his two hands together "Super....Mega...Amazing BLAST HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" he shot his hand in front of him and out came a red chain that if it hit Ladon would wrap around his bodyh and sink into him to his soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Invitation   The Surprise Invitation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Surprise Invitation
Page 1 of 1