Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Special Surprise (MATURE)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Special Surprise (MATURE) Empty
PostSubject: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 8:40 pm

Dustan is running down the streets of Death City. He finds the apartment that Daniel and Ayoko live in, and he knocks rapidly on the door.

Last edited by PhoenixDHS on June 22nd 2013, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 8:49 pm

Ayoko, happy to have company, puts her book down and zooms to the door eagerly. Her smile grew when she open the door to see Dustan. "Dustan! It's so awesome to see ya!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 8:51 pm

"Ayoko, I'd love to stay over for a bit, but Daniel's in trouble. We were ambushed by a gang and they cut a deep wound in his leg...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 8:55 pm

"Oh god...." She mumbles unable to believe his words, until she finally reacts and grabs her bag with some supplies in it. "Lead the way.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 8:57 pm

He starts to run off again. They pass a lot of places, until they get into the warehouse district he opens the door to one of the warehouses and runs in. By the time she gets inside, she see's it's dark as night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:13 pm

"What..." She mumbles, walking around aimlessly. Her arms were stretched out in front of her, preventing her from running into anything. "Dustan, where did you go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:21 pm

Someone runs from behind, shutting the door to the warehouse. As the person does so, lights illuminate the warehouse, revealing a stage. On the stage is Daniel with his base guitar, Ikaru in front of a drum set, and Dustan with a guitar. In front of all of them are stands with sheet music. In front of Daniel and Dustan are microphones. Daniel grabs taps on one, and a sound comes from speakers on either side of the stage. He speaks into it and says, "Ayoko, this is my present to you in return for being an awesome girlfriend. I hope you enjoy it." They start to play, a song...easily recognized to Ayoko as What I've Done by Linkin Park. (Dustan is singing it though, not Daniel)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:29 pm

When the song finishes Ayoko was left there tearing up. No one had ever done something this amazing for her and she couldn't stop and think this is all a dream. "Daniel...." She whispers smiling a bit. "I can't explain how happy I am right now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:35 pm

He puts his bass on a stand and jumps off the stage (Not that big of a drop) and he walks over to her, smiling. "I figured that you deserved the best...I've been planning this ever since I got the sheet music from you... "We've been planning! Better not forget us..." "Right...we've been planning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:38 pm

"Well thanks guys." She laughs before giving Daniel a huge hug. "You are the best, you know that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:45 pm

"Yeah...I know." he says jokingly, hugging her back. "Wait a sec...where's my hug?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:49 pm

"Daniel took your hug." Ayoko explains with a playful grin. Her grip on him tighten, to happy to let go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:54 pm

"I should tell Abby that..." When he hears that he says, "Hey...let's not get hasty now..." Daniel smiles when her grip tightens. He whispers, "Do I get a special reward for this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:58 pm

"Up to you." she whispers back, kissing him on the cheek playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:04 pm

"I think you know my answer...but first, we should go back to the apartment so these two don't interrupt us..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:09 pm

"Lead the way." She whispers before letting go of him. "Thanks again guys, you were really awesome!" Ayoko then takes Daniel by the hand and tugs him lightly, signalling she's ready to leave whenever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:17 pm

"We know" They say in unison. Daniel starts to walk off with her. The door opens as they get close, and the person opening it is Kazuko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:22 pm

"Hello!" She says to Kazuko as they walk past him, giving him a smile. They both finally got to the apartment after a while, "Here we are." She sighs, closing the door behind them. "Thank you again for all of that...It was amazing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:52 pm

"Just like you..." He wraps his arms around her and says, "After all you've done for me...I had to do this for you. You're the best girlfriend I could've asked for...and before you go on saying that I'm the best boyfriend and that you don't deserve me...save it. Because I already know that you do deserve me. Because you are amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:06 pm

She smiles, speechless by his words. "I...Have no words...." There was nothing she could say to that, it was just to amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:10 pm

"Then don't speak." He whispers, and then he kisses her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:17 pm

She wraps her arms around his neck tightly, kissing him back passionately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:24 pm

He's a bit shocked by her passion, but then kisses her back. He breaks away for a second and says, "I think someone's happy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:26 pm

"I could always leave." Ayoko laughs, smiling at him playfully. She let goes of him and begins to walk away laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:31 pm

He goes to grab her hand to pull her back saying, "I never said I didn't like it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Special Surprise (MATURE)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next