Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Surprise?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:32 pm

Ikaru was waiting on stage, in the dark. It was only him and Kazuko this time. He had the radio hooked up to the speakers for whenever she got there. He had left a note saying he had a surprise waiting for her. Now, he waited...for longer than he had hoped.
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 10:31 am

Abby finally found the place Ikaru told her to go to. When she arrived it was dark. "Um...hello?"
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 10:37 am

She finally arrived. He heard her say something, but that didn't matter. He got to his feet and Kazuko closed the door behind her, and the lights came on. He had his black leather jacket, dark blue jeans, red shirt, and black sneakers. However, his beanie was absent from his head. He spoke into the mic and said, "Abby...I just want you to know that I love you so much...and that I planned this for...for a while now. You are the reason that I'm singing this instead of doing some drum solo...because you gave me the courage to do it. He started to sing a song he knows she'll love. Fireflies by Owl City. When he sings he sounds...like an angel. Way better than his drumming.
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 10:42 am

Abby was taken completely by surprise. "W-wh-I mean-just-..." She was at a lost for words.
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 10:45 am

When he finishes he jumps off the stage and walks over to her. "So, what did you think? And a hug or kiss is a satisfactory answer by the way." He was smiling, but there wasn't anything about it that showed he was joking.
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 10:51 am

"I-It was awesome!" She sad hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 10:59 am

He smiles and hugs her back. "Y'know, I would also like a reward of some sort...I mean, I did just do something pretty awesome for you..."
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 11:02 am

"But of course!" She said then grabbed his shirt and kissed him.
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 11:09 am

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back.
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 11:13 am

She smiles. "I love you, Ikaru"
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 11:17 am

"I love you too Abby...how about we continue this at the apartment, hmm?" He had put his forehead to hers, and was whispering.
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 11:20 am

"Sure. I don't see why not."
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 11:49 am

He lets go of her, and takes her hand. Kazuko opens the door for them and avoids eye contact with Abby as they walk out.
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 11:52 am

She laughs slightly at the way Kazuko reacts
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:06 pm

Kazuko looks up and then quickly looks away again. Ikaru laughs and keeps walking with Abby to the apartment.
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:11 pm

"Is he still upset because of the whole dressing up as you thing?"
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:14 pm

"I don't think upset is the word for it. I think he's...scared you might hurt him or something..." They get back to the apartment and Ikaru flops onto the couch, lying down on it. He looks at her and says, "Before you ask...no I will not make room for you to sit down."
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:21 pm

"Me? Hurt him?" She says and sits on his stomach smirking.
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:29 pm

He smiles and says, "I know right? You can't hurt anyone...and there's no way you're getting me to move..."
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 5:40 pm

"Wanna bet?" She gets up and uses her telekinesis to til the couch where he falls on the floor.
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 6:21 pm

He falls and stays on the ground for a bit. He gets up and then he walks forward, slowly and smiling. He gets right in front of her and says, "That wasn't very nice..."
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 6:39 pm

"Well you wouldn't move and I wanted to sit down." She says while sitting down.
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 7:46 pm

He sits next to her and puts an arm around her. "So...was that kiss my only reward?"
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 7:54 pm

She smirks slightly. "Were you expecting something else?" She asks jokingly.
Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 11:42 pm

"Maybe something a little different..." He says, right before he kisses her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Surprise?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Surprise?!   Another Surprise?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Surprise?!
Page 1 of 1