Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:30 pm

" let's eat, I'm starved. " Gabriel politely went back to the table and began eating steak like spade drank whine.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:33 pm

Ooc: XD
Spade ate her steak slowly because most of the time she was laughing and flirting with gabriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:34 pm

Cal stopped dancing and offered Violet his arm (you know the whole linking arms couples do sometimes often seen in old movies) before they'd walk back to the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:35 pm

Ooc: im back. And what did the chefs suprise causper with, cause i ordered the same thing.

Nora started digging into whatever was on his plate. "Wow, this is really delicous!" Nora said. "I never had, what is this again?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:36 pm

Violet grabbed his arm and chuckled "such a gentleman"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:38 pm

Causper smiled at Luna, the blush gone from her cheeks.

"Thank you Luna, although i already knew that the entire group knows. Or at least, they all seem to know. Ah, they all seem to be heading back to the table, our food must be here. Would you like to go back and eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:48 pm

Cal blushed but was able to look at Violet "Why thank you." He warmly smiled as he walked over to the table and pulled out her chair for her before he sat in the chair beside her.

OOC: Causper and Nora have been served Confit de canard. A duck dish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:49 pm

Yes thsnk you"luna said heading back to the table with her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:50 pm

"Thank you sir cal" violet giggled sweetly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:53 pm

"How much money are we saving right now? I just met you guys today, but I already got to watch a play and eat a free meal! You guys are the best!" Nora said, never really having friends like this before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:57 pm

"No problem at all Ms Violet." Calbur replied before he began to dig into his own food After he swallowed his first bite he answered Nora's "It's on me for those who don't wish to pay for their food tonight Nora."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:59 pm

Luna sat down and took a bite of her seafood medley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:00 pm

"Well, it appears this group date worked out well for you hasn't it Gabriel?"

She sat down in her own spot and started into her meal, flawlessly following all rules of ettiquet precisely as she ate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:01 pm

Ooc: isnt it funny how this one SE day has gone on for, like, three real days? XD

"Thanks, man! Hey, how about after this we go to the training grounds and practice a little?" Nora said. He was really getting used to these guys.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:05 pm

Violet smiled warmly at cal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:08 pm

Luna smiled at nora"I dont think you would stand a chance against me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:08 pm

"I'll have to turn down your offer seeing how late it is," Cal said taking another bite before continuing to answer "and I suppose you could say have made plains after for after this meal." He smiled making sure Violet herd him before taking another bite of his food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:10 pm

"We'll see about that. I have a few techniques of my own." Nora said, returning the smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:12 pm

Causper nodded.

"It is quite late. I'm not much of an opponent but you're welcome to join me in the hotel gym for a while after this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:14 pm

"Sounds like fun. Say, where is this hotel you keep talking about?" Nora asked Causper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:16 pm

Luna smiled at him"we will see
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:16 pm

Violet looked a bit confused (ni seriously idk what u said alpha XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:17 pm

OOC: Cal was refusing how he promised to dance more with violet after the meal XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:19 pm

" I think today has gone swimmingly, but I am getting tired. This is probably it for me guys.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:23 pm

Spade wrapped her arms around Gabriel "aaaaaaawwwww, but you were supposed to see my apartment!" She whined

Violet looked disappointed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next