Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:25 pm

OOC: I'm not sure what I should do for Calbur why is Violet disipointed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:26 pm

" Oh yeah, I'll go home with you. I'm just saying I don't have it in me to go midnight sparring. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:27 pm

"The hotel down the street. My aunt runs it, and i've been living with her for a while. She's the only family i'll admit to having in this city actually. Shall i call the hotel and ask them to send a chauffer to give you two a ride err, home."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:29 pm

Ooc: XD sorry alpha I guess I miss read ur post (just ignore the violet post)

Spade laughed "yay!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:32 pm

Gabriel finished his steak, his hunger satiated... for now. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes, and started mixing alchemical ingredients together.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:33 pm

"Whatcha doin??" Spade giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:38 pm

OOC: I got to go sleep. I'll be posting through out tomorrow. Just don't go too far with out me please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:38 pm

" Making a pill that takes alcohol out of someone's bloodstream, I'm told by Thomas that it is an excellent hangover cure. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:40 pm

Spade looked confused but still giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:44 pm

Causper took out her cellphone, tapped a few buttons then paused.

"Well then, would anyone like a ride home? I'm mostly directing this at Spade, Violet, and Gabriel but if any one would like a ride just say so."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:47 pm

Spade stuck out her tongue at causper then giggled "I want gabby to cary me home"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:49 pm

I do beleave nora and I are coming to spar with you in your gym"luna said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:51 pm

Gabriel pocketed the cure. " Come on, death city's dangerous by dark... plus I really want to ride in a limo. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:53 pm

"Ugh.fine" spade said with a dramatic sigh "could you cary me to the car?" She giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:56 pm

" Well... your cute and you asked nicely so my answer is yes. " He turned to causper. " Could you have them come right away? "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:58 pm

Spade hugged Gabriel with a goofy smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:09 pm

Causper grinned and turned the phone around so Gabriel could see the screen. She had recieved a text from her aunt saying that a chauffer was being sent to the restaurant however there was no text that Causper had sent to her aunt telling her where, when or even if the chauffer was needed.

"They're already on their way, and the hotel is less than a five minute walk away. The limousine will be here shortly and they'll wait for as long as they have to. Oh, and the limousine won't have coolers for alcohol in the back. My aunt knows none of us should be drinking that stuff and she's not even going to give anyone the opportunity to try it."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:11 pm

"Pfffft, itd a little to late for that...." Spade snickered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:13 pm

"Yeah. I'd like to see how talented Luna is." Nora told Causper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:15 pm

" So spade, could you tell me about Caleb? You two seem to be close enough. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:22 pm

"Spade, that's not the point. She is... highly informed, and she's not going to add feul to the fire."

Causper slipped her phone back into her coat pocket.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:22 pm

Ooc: gtg to bed soon so if I stop posting you'll know why, don't go to far without me :(

Spade shrugged "he's violet's older brother and he works for a witch named Alisha......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:24 pm

Luna froze at the mention of caleb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:24 pm

" Alisha.... I've had some bad experiences with a witch named Alisha.... oh well, at least your not involved with her. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:38 pm

"Don't get too excited about a midnight sparring session Nora, the hotel gym isn't designed for anything magical, it can't even withstand a meister and weapon training session. That being said, it might take a while to set up the gym for any style of combat."

(OOC:yeah, time for me to hit the hay too. I'll be back in the morning.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next