Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:01 am

Calbur stood frozen not sure how to respond to Gabriel's suggestion and how he left before he could ask anything about it. He bid his farewells to Luna and the girl who asked I'm where he work and her name before he left them. Instead of heading to the class room he spent most of his time in the so called school dance studio which seemed to be turned into a trying hall a while back but was abandon, he fixed it up so he could train there in peace. Once he was done there he returned his book at the library and put his name down on another one which would be returned to the library by the person who had borrowed it before him at the end of the school day, because of this Calbur entered the class room late close to the end of the days lessons. Once he handed a not to the teacher he went to his seat at the back right hand corner of the classroom which was next to the window.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:15 am

Spade picked up the paper bird and gave it to violet

Ooc: ok im begging you guys to please don't post until theres 10 pages while im gone, I know this isn't my thread but I dont wanna be left behind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:19 am

(OOC:yeah, that's happpend to me in a thread before while i was away for a few hours ^ยท^' we can wait. Well, i can atleast. I can't speak for the others.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:19 am

OOC: Don't worry I can wait :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:32 am

Gabriel finished and now the star was pink. He handed it back student to student to spade until someone put it on her desk. It looked ready to pop.
ooc: commence waiting!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:47 pm

Ooc: thanks for waiting :3 :)

Spade narrowed her eyes then slowly pushed the star off her desk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:57 pm

Causper frowned at the pink star Gabriel had passed back but put her headphones back on, raising the volume of her music to a point where she couldn't hear any thing that happened around her, and went back to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:58 pm

Cal began to work on the drawings in his sketch book not being interested in the lesson or the origami war happening around him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:59 pm

Violet raised an eyebrow at tge pink star
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:07 pm

As soon as spade touched the star it exploded, not violently though. Pink streamers fly everywhere and pheromones with them. " Kill them with kindness. " Gabriel said. All the guys in the room looked at spade excluding Gabriel. ( and any characters that don't )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:08 pm

Luna sat in class reading her book not paying attention to the people around her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:10 pm

"WHAT THE F#CK!!!!" Spade screamed as it exploded
Violet squeaked in surprise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:13 pm

Calbur smirked when he saw the star explode into streams but then continued on drawing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:15 pm

Causper noticed the streamers out of the corner of her eye, but just turned away and finished her work. If they wanted a Valentine's battle they could go ahead. She wasn't getting involved.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:17 pm

"WTF WHY DID YOU DO THAT GABRIEL!!!!" Spade hollered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:17 pm

" No fireworks will be tolerated in class. " The teacher said. " Spade come up here. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:22 pm

Spade was pissed off "your going to pay for that gabriel....." her eyes were burning with intense fury as she stomped her way to the teacher
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:27 pm

Cal sighed as he saw the whole scene play out in front of him but soon went back to drawing.

OOC: should we just time skip to the end of the school day?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:31 pm

Ooc: idk and idrc, idrm cause its up to jac :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:31 pm

Ooc: yes.
" Gabriel you to. " Gabriel sighed and walked off with spade to detention. Just as school got out they were released. " Well that was an exiting school day, don't worry the pheromones wash off in about a month. " They walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:34 pm

Spade punched gabriel in the arm harshly then kicked his leg "your a BASTARD!" She exclaimed angrily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:36 pm

Luna sighed and walked out of class
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:39 pm

Gabriel fell down laughing, he was fit but he was still a nerd. " A victorious basterd! " After a moment he stood up. " If you come with me and some of my friends for a night on the town, I'll give you something to get rid of them. " Gabriel knew spade hated men, so what he gave her was a curse of men. A small crowd had been waiting for her outside. " That was so cool that valentines day firwor- Right in the middle of cla- Can I have your numbe- " They all said at once.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:43 pm

Spade grabbed gabriel by the neck and lifted him up (not enough force to choke him though) spade let out exaggerated sigh then growled "FINE! You scrawny little perverted bastard!" She let gabriel fall back to the ground "pick me up at 8.....""
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:44 pm

Calbur exited the room heading towards the library but as he exited he tossed a note at Gabriel saying he was heading to the library if they needed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next