Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:35 pm

the clothes smell like Calbur, along with what smelt like a fresh forest and a little bit of cinnamon.
Cal was currently showering himself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:39 pm

Violet smiled and laid on the bed sniffing his clothes
(Cal should walk in on her sniffing his clothes XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:42 pm

OOC: great minds think alike XD

Cal finished showering and walked into his room mostly dry with a towel around his waist to find Violet lying on his bed sniffing the clothes he was lending her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:50 pm

Violet blushed as red as a tomato "I.........I......uh.........." she stuttered in embarrassment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:52 pm

Cal smiled pretending nothing was out of the ordinary "could you close your eyes for a second?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:00 pm

"O-ok" she said closing her eyes, still blushing brightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:05 pm

When Violet had her eyes closed Cal quickly put on a fresh pair of boxers and jeans before picking up Violets dress and tapping Violet on the shoulder to let her know she could open her eyes. When she opened her eyes she would see him sitting next to her and sniff her dress.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:10 pm

(Violet's face) -D:

Violet blushed even brighter "c-cal..................." she stuttered a bit dumbstruck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:16 pm

He smiled as he kissed her on the cheek before going to put on a white cotton t-shirt and the baseball jacket he lent her yesterday. He smile warmly at Violet "we're even, ok you don't need to be embarrassed about it I'm actually flattered that you like how I smell."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:23 pm

Violet was still blushing "ok....thanks" she said with a shy smile "I think I should be getting home now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:33 pm

Cal already had his converse on, he stood up and offered Violet his hand.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:40 pm

Violet smiled warmly at cal and grabbed his hand "such a gentlemen sir cal" she giggled sweetly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:45 pm

"Tis in my nature miss violet." Cal said in a very forced posh accent. "Shall we be off me lady?"

OOC: do you want to jump back to the looking for love topic for when they reached Violet's and Spade's apartment?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:50 pm

Oooc: no not necessary, plus jac killed it :3

Violet couldn't help but laugh "yes sir cal"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:54 pm

Cal blushed as Violet laughed at his joke, he then walked with out side. Most of the snow was gone apart from a few patches here and there.

OOC: time skip to. Violet's house?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:00 pm

Ooc: sure
Spade was pacing around the house worried about violet "if that bastard doesn't bring her home soon I'm going to hunt him down!!!"

Violet walked up to the door with cal and knocked on it
Spade quickly opened the door frowning at cal "FINALLY!!"
"Hi spade" violet giggled sweetly
Spade narrowed her eyes at them both "why are you wearing men's clothes?!" She growled
Violet instantly blushed a bright red "uh.........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:05 pm

"You didn't see the snow last night? It was practically a blizzard." Cal cut in once he saw Violet was in trouble "As we were on our way here last night we were caught in the middle of it. We took shelter at my apartment and their I gave her a lend of some of my clothes as her clothes soaked from the snow."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:09 pm

Spade got even more suspicious of them "hmmmmmmm, ok I believe your little story"
Violet walked into the house "later cal!"
Once violet was out of hearing range spade grabbed cal by the shirt and pulled him a few inches off the ground "look here you scrawny perv! If I figure out you did anything freaky with violet YOUR FREAKING DEAD!!!!!" She let go of cal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:19 pm

Cal's tone changed to the one he used to stop the fight between Spade and (insert crona's character here because I forgot it) the day before "I understand perfectly and if you don't mind I am tired of your threats and appreciate if you let me go." he could have mentioned how Spade was one to talk with the way she was acting with Gabriel last night but he bit his tongue so he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:26 pm

Spade growled stubbornly at him "I'll be watching you like a hawk! No wait....like a vulture!" She said as she walked backwards into the house
(Time skip to later tonight to cal and Violet's date??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:31 pm

OOC: they are going on a date ? XD where to? this completely skipped over my head. XD
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:36 pm

Ooc: to an amusement park XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:39 pm

OOC: Oh should have mentioned that :L I'm actually trying to get an amusement park location for the site called Reaper Land. Deth is just being little bit picky about where it goes :P that was actually the whole reason why Cal said in a few days it was opening XD
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:45 pm

Ooc: :3 so what now??????????? (If we end da thread I would like to post violet's final thoughts ) :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:49 pm

OOC: I completely ok with doing another date but I think it should be a different topic though. But we could use this one until we come up with an idea of what to do if we do a second date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next