Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:50 pm

Ooc: ok what are some of cal's favorite hobbies?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:00 pm

OOC: Cal is an avid reader of both novels and manger. He likes drawing of any medium apart from drawing plants and landscape and shines best when drawing people or manga versions of them. He likes to cook that was one of the factors of him working at a restaurant. He is big into history but only because he is trying to figure out some dreams he has been having. Though he hates showing his skin such as going topless to a beach but he loves surfing but where a wet suit and it's very good at it. His favourite two sports is basketball and base ball with basketball being the only one he is good at. He also loves animals and they tend to like him even if they would be their prey usually and again him likes to draw them though he isn't great at it.

That all I can think off at the top of my head...what about Violet's?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:07 pm

Ooc: violet loves flowers and loves to paint them, she loves to read and hang out with her friends, she absolutely loves Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, she likes to ice skate and swim, she is good at playing the violin but is shy to play it around large groups or crowds, she loves calm classical music or jazz, she likes slow dancing, she likes animals but snakes and spiders freak her out, basically anything that doesn't have scales or more than 4 legs she will love, her favorite animal is the dove
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:15 pm

OOC: I'm seeing them going to a zoo or a day trip to New York where they could hit a book shop and then somehow get into a mix up'd into a drama group's production of Romoeo and Juliet at the park. If that happen it would be funny if Spade had been stalking them and then got stuck playing Paris in the play.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:17 pm

Ooc:'XD spade would stalk them (and caleb too, he may be evil but that still his little sis)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:20 pm

OOC: oh yea that one guy every body at dinner was talking about that cal stayed out of I'm guessing he would try and kill him too. So which shall we do The zoo, New York or both?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:38 pm

OOC: so which one? Also I don't know if Rowan would stalk Cal if he got girlfriend I'll have to ask.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:52 pm

Ooc: how about the zoo, if it was a long distance trip spade and caleb would tag along instead of spy on them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:55 pm

OOC: ok I'll make it when I wake up because I'm going to sleep now :P

Oh yea also didn't you say
ida vixenheim wrote:
Ooc: :3 so what now??????????? (If we end da thread I would like to post violet's final thoughts ) :3

You still going to do that?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:20 am

Ooc: yea :3
Violet smiled at the ceiling as he laid on her bed back first, all she could think about was cal, his cute face, his wonderful smile, the way he smelled.......violet let out a dazed sigh, cal was amazing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:28 am

OOC: i do the same for Cal :3

As Cal walked home his hand clenched as he missed the presence of Violet being there beside him and holding his hand. She was so amazing in his mind he was almost convinced that last night and the day before were just dreams and when ever he'd he pulled the collar of the baseball jacket he had lent her which he was wearing up to his nose and smelled it, her scent relaxed him reassuring and reminding that she wasn't a dream. Calbur smiled at this fact, and longed to be with her again. He felt drawn to her and she made him feel something that he couldn't quite understand it or what it was even called....but he knew one thing and that was he liked it and he hadn't felt...............in a very long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:54 am

-topic ended
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10