Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:57 pm

Violet stumbled off of cal blushing and shivering madly "im so sorry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 8:06 pm

Cal stumbled to his feet also picked up his waist coat put it back on unbuttoned and pulled out a red silk scarf from his pocket and wrapped it around her neck. He then put his arm around her shoulder and stood right next to her "....Come on.... let's get you back inside..... you must be freezing...." he walked with her back into the house trailing through the snow which was just coming up to the level of their knees.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 8:08 pm

Violet nodded and followed him inside still shivering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 8:47 pm

Once inside, Cal sat her down on the couch with a blanket before going to his room and brought her back a long sleeve shirt a hoodie, jeans and socks which he handed to her. "If you stay in those you will catch a cold," he stated "you can use my room or the bathroom to change while you do that I'll make you a new warm drink."

hoodie:

OOC: I was looking for a profile pic for a new character I was working on and I came across these and I didn't know if you wanted to use them for violet.

pics i found:
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:07 pm

OOC: OMG THANKS ALPHA XD

Violet nodded "t-thanks c-cal" she stuttered with a shivering breath as she walked to the bathroom, for a while she just sat on the toilet, she was blushing madly, she new cal wasn't there to see her but since w=she was in his bathroom it felt like he was watching her.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:25 pm

OOC: hey no problem...and kind of person do you take Calbur for >:O he ain't no pervert or peeping tom

Cal mad two rather large mugs of hot chocolate and replaced the now could tea with it on the table and added a small bowl of marshmallows. Cal sneezed realising he was soaked after the snow went into his room and got changed into Jeans, a long sleeve and what looked like a hybrid of a knitted jumper with a normal hoodie. Once he was change he kept the drinks warm as he waited for Violet. If she wasn't out soon he would check up on her and see if se was ok.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:30 pm

Ooc: XD don't take it the wrong way :3
Violet sat there for a long while trying to muster up the courage to get dressed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:36 pm

OOC: don't worry I'm just joking around

After waiting five to ten minutes Cal walked up to the bathroom door and knocked on it "...hey violet...." He spoke softly "...are you ok? in there you have been in there for just over ten minutes now?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:38 pm

Violet blushed "yea.....I'm ok....." she said in a small shy voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:41 pm

Cal sighed he wasn't able to tell if she was telling the truth or not "...ok then...I just wanted to let you know that I made you a cup of hot chocolate and it can only stay warm for so long."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:42 pm

Violet sighed "I'm just.....a bit nervous and uncomfortable right now........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:47 pm

Cal sighed as he slumped next to the door "...do you want to talk about it?.....maybe I can help?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:52 pm

Violet sat down with her knees up to her chest "it's just that.........it's sort of awkward and scary to get dressed in someone else's house............." she said like a little frightened child
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:56 pm

"Hey just be glad you are in a house instead of out in the middle of the forest.....but I understand what you mean....it was like that for me when I first moved in......it was a dramatic change form the wilderness."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 10:05 pm

Violet made a confused face (though cal couldn't see it through the door) "you used to live in the forest?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 10:12 pm

Calbur chuckled "Well you remember how I don remember anything before a few months ago well it works into that tale. It's pretty long but if you really want to know it I don't mind telling you it." He warmly smiled even though Violet couldn't see him "I'm just going to say it now it will be a lot better with a cup of hot chocolate...if you want I cam bring your to you and you can drink it in there...."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 10:24 pm

Violet smiled "I'd like that......" she said sweetly
(Hot chocolate)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 3:08 am

Calbur smiled as he got up walked to the kitchen picked up Violet's mug of hot chocolate and brought it to the bathroom door where he then knocked "Hey Violet, I got your drink here....do you want me to leave it outside the door for you or i can open the door the door and hand it to you if you wish..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:33 am

"...............you can come in" violet replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 11:35 am

Cal entered the room carrying the cup of hot chocolate he made for Violet.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 4:52 pm

Violet smiled warmly at cal "thank you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:21 pm

Calbur sat down next to Violet cross legged "...you really want to know my backstory huh?...." he spoke softly as if he was nervous but his face didn't match up with it looking stern and serious.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:23 pm

Violet smiled "if you a willing to tell me" she sipped her cocoa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:55 pm

"...no it's fine....I trust you....." Calbur sadly smiled before taking a breath while sighing "....I woke up one day in England about seven months ago in the ruins of what I was told to be a medieval kingdom with my head stuck in-between a massive cack in bolder having no memory of who I was. A homeless man named Martin who was passing through and had been living the last few months there in the ruins helped me out of the rock. Martin named me Excalibur as tribute to the sword of King Arthur in the legends but changed it to Calbur after my own suggestion and then it was then shortened down to Cal. I began to travelled with Martin all over the west of England sleeping under the stars and tending to stay away from large settlements. I took his name as to be my surname as he was the person I would have to call a farther figure...though he wasn't a very good one," He chuckled before his face became full of pain "Martin was murdered by a kishin egg a few weeks ago when we were planning to be passing through Death City after stowing away on a cargo ship from Wales to Washington and a cargo train from there to here. I got lucky from not getting eaten by the kishin and after a while of trying to fight it using my bare hands, it was just about to strike my heart when my hand changed into a blade.....that was the day I found out I was a weapon...." tears came to his eyes but he didn't cry "...I didn't even get a chance to morn him....I was just thrown straight into this new life..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:01 pm

Violet cried a bit as she hugged cal "I wouldn't of asked you to tell me if I knew it was going to make you upset......." she said in a small voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next