Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orderly Madness?! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 1:01 am

Papi turned to look at Saren and the pizza man fighting. She quickly ran over, launching a surprise strait punch at Scott's side. Because light show was in effect, if the punch hit Scott would be sent flying about 4-5 meters down the street.
Back to top Go down

Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:26 am

Seeing the girl redirect her efforts, Luis folded his arms, his intent being to simply enjoy a good show. I was really quite pathetic how quickly they went from fighting a dangerous dark weapon to fighting each other. The DWMA was even more chaotic than his former care-taker had said. With a smile, he watched as the students wore each other down.
Back to top Go down

Orderly Madness?! (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3