Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orderly Madness?! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 2:37 pm

Luis shared Saren's skepticism at the challenge from a pizza delivery guy, but he wouldn't take chances. It wasn't so long ago he was rag dolled by a woman in six inch heels. The glint of Saren's sword called him back to the fight. With a boom that sounded like the clap of a grenade, he knocked Saren's sword out of the way, then came full circle to meet Scott's fist with his blade, and a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 2:48 pm

" COUNTER! " Scott receded his fist and held out an empty palm to the oncoming sword. A blinding flash of yellow light appeared when the sword made contact stopping It cold. Then scot punched with his right hand with a blow that doesn't do much damage, but can send his foe flying back off of their feet.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 6:22 pm

Papi's hair shot forward like two snakes, atempting to wrap around the waists of Luis and Scott to pull them apart. "Papi does not want to see a fight. Please stop!" She said, a determined look on her face. The hair was more like plastic than a bunch of hair and would withstand weight, but if the blade guy slashed at it this move was a bust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 6:33 pm

Saren dropped his sowrd, letting it fall. He quickly jumped down to get it, readying his other blade. He picked up the blade a little to clumsily, and ended up cutting his hand. He ignored the pain, and let the short amount of blood run down his palm. "Papi! Keep them still, I can get a few blows in!" He climbed a nearby wall and jumped off it, slashing his blades down at both Scott and Luis. He hesitated at first as he didn't know if Scott was a threat or not, but he followed his instincts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 6:36 pm

Scott started flailing around like crazy but didn't have anything sharp to cut the hair. A gash was cut in Scotts chest, but his skin was unusually hard so it didn't do as much damage as it should of but it still hurt. " PRICK! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 6:48 pm

OOC: Jac could you please refrain from posting out of order? I believe it's Blade, Angel, Prof, Jac.

Seeing the hair racing towards him, Luis snapped at the hair with blade that appeared on the back of his heel. Not seeing the pizza man as a threat in the moment, he turned again to Saren. Another blade appearing on his opposite hand, he rocketed to meet Saren in the air, and moved to knock his blades out of the way again, so that he could headbutt Saren. "Don't you recognize your own allies? Didn't they teach you to play fair?!" His voice resounds at the final movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 3:07 pm

Keeping hold of his blades, Saren also dashed to Luis, getting his blades knocked out of the air. "Wha-" He then was headbutted, and fell to the ground. He grunted, holding his temples whilst his ears were ringing. "Why you..." He dashed again, picking up his fallen blade, and headed toward Luis yet again, trying his best to ignore his injuries. He put his blade in a stabbing motion, aiming his blade toward his stomach, ready to cut him open. "Papi, keep him tied. I want him still." He yelled as he ran toward Luis.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 3:24 pm

Papi tried to pull him away from Saren. "Saren stop. Papi said no more. Please?" She said, trying to separate everyone. She sent a column of her 'hair' to attempt to tangle Saren as well. She was just trying to keep the peace. She looked at the struggling man with an unhappy frown. "If Papi puts Pizza man down will Pizza man be nice?" She asked, trying to plan a way to stop Luis next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 3:47 pm

Scott didn't answer that. In all the time he had spent struggling he had worked up the strength to break her hair and he fell down to the ground. He didn't attack, if the people wanted to be murdered and wouldn't accept his help then so be it. He thought. He just stood there looking cross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:20 pm

Luis felt genuinely felt bad for fighting in the face of protests from such a seemingly innocent creature. He couldn't just stop fighting with a sword headed towards his gut though. Luis parried the sword to the outside of his body, then made several steps backwards in an attempt to disengage. It figured that the DWMA student was the last one to stop fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 3:48 pm

Saren dodged the hair, jumping across several walls to evade it. He got a smirk on his face, and readied his swords yet again. "Hehe, you think I'm stopping THAT easily? Think again." He ran once more, this time with more force. He showed no hesitation to stop, and put his swords in the lunging position. "Enjoy your last moments, Kishin."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 3:11 pm

Papi frown, pointing two fingets at the two in the shape of a gun. "No more, or Papi will shoot." She said, a slight purple glow from her fingertips. Papi didn't want to fire, but she had a plan. If she couldn't stop them, she'd join them without hesitation. It wasn't the smartest plan, or the most effective, but it was her plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 5:43 pm

Scott strided forward an expression of anger on his face. He extended both arms to saren to grab him and if they connected he would heft him up and throw him to the ground about five meters away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 6:11 pm

Luis might have laughed at the girl, had she not just used her hair as a weapon. Seeing Saren's hasty advance, Luis would feign being too unbalanced to dodge, then a the last second he falls backwards, firing the boosters to make his catapult into Saren's legs if he didn't catch on. "I was counting on it!" Sliding to his feet once more, Luis brings his blades to face Scott's arms. He would attempt to make his way to the clown girl after getting past the pizza boy, assuming she was the most dangerous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 6:51 pm

Ooc: Oh I'm sorry, he grabbed saren.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 3:25 pm

Saren was grabbed, and was thrown. In the process of being flung into a wall, his legs were hit, giving him a sensation of them being torn off. He yelled in pain, but slowly got up, once again, with blood on his forehead. He grew a crazed smile, looking at all the fighters. He looked at Papi, and said a low, quiet "Do it." He then motioned toward Luis and Scott, signalling to fire. He ran toward Scott first, drawing his now chipped blade. He made jumped up, trying to chop his blade on Scott.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 2:50 am

Papi frown, opening her palm and shoving it towards Luis. Her hair braced her against the ground as a purple laser shot from her hand. "Purple Haze!" She called out, wishing she didn't have to fight. She hated using her abilities to harm others, but it had to be done... It wasn't her fault they didn't listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 9:15 am

Scott had to do a frantic cartwheel to avoid the laser and he was now singed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:53 pm

As Scott roll from the way Luis is met with the attacks from the weapon, and Clown. There was no way to full avoid both. In a split second decision, Luis boosted into Saren's assault, blocking the blades with his own. As he does his arm is met with the remainder of the blast. Between the laser's impact, and the now offset boost, Luis is sent spiraling into the alley-way, and is met with a dumpster.

To his surprise, he is met with a searing pain on the upper half of his arm, as he picks himself up. He had thought that his own heat element would protect him from the clowns "haze", but he could only surmise that they were simply two different beasts. Even still, the damage might have been more severe on a different target. "Alright, you got me that time." He began his walk back to the mouth of the alley. "Bravo little clown."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 3:31 am

Dropping down onto the ground, just missing the blast, Saren disappeared into a small cloud of dust, crouching. He rose up, feeling a new found "power" in him. His eyes began to flash and glow gray, as he slowly stood up, examining his surroundings. He didn't seem to feel the pain from crashing down so hardly into the ground, and left a small piece of rubble where the pavement had been.

He stared at Papi, and shifted his look over to Scott and Luis, giving off a faint glow of gray where his eyes should be. He gripped his blades, and waited in the dust for one of them to strike. What fools... he thought to himself as he looked at the two moving, ignoring Papi. He deemed her a "useless" in a fight like this. He even had the thought of finishing her off after defeating Luis and Scott, but he left that thought for later.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 9:20 am

Papi looked at the boy who had just hit the dumpster. "Papi is sorry... Papi said stop though..." She said sorrowfully, clenching her fists as they began to glow with a purple light. She had started a fight, now she had to follow through. "Light show..." She said quietly, the light conforming to her hands. She looked at the three around her. Her main target was the boy in the alley.

(OOC: YAY SCHOOL COMPUTERS! =D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:53 am

Scott strode forward to Saran enraged. He let loose a freak powerfull backhand. " stupid, sun of a! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 12:18 pm

"You're a strange one aren't you?" Luis said, continuing his steady approach. Throwing his hands up in the air, and looking directly into the girls eyes he adds, "But do you think you're pointing that in the right direction?" His eyes glanced over to the pair still in combat. He still planned to kill the pizza boy, and the other, but he was being held back by a shred of humanity. The girl had apparently grown attached, and he found her strangely altruistic for someone with the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 12:29 pm

Without showing a single muscle in his face, Saren took the strong fist, and flew back a couple feet. He quickly got back up, showing some minor bruises from the blow. He ran with his blades drawn, showing a faint smirk on his face. He swung one blade as a swipe, and another with a diagonal slash. "Pitiful. That's all you can do?" He said with small convection in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 12:57 pm

For the first slash Scott ducked low, almost to the floor. For the second he extended his leg and spun to sweep his legs from out under him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orderly Madness?! (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next