Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training The Pair

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Training The Pair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:14 pm

Beyril jumped, a bit surprised. Well, that could take more than a little getting used to...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:17 pm

"Combat systems online." The chords retracted back in to the suit, and the needle removed itself from the user's neck. "Combat form: male" With a few whirring noises, the suit reverted back to it's original look. "Combat tactic, mode: on standby:"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:24 pm

Beyril tried swinging at a few more practice dummies, smashing at them from differing angles.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:29 pm

"Combat tactic: offense. Combat mode: strength." The machine once again began rambling off information about the dummies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:32 pm

Beyril winced as she felt her wounds pulling in her shoulder. She needed to get out before she hurt herself worse.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:47 pm

"Internal damage detected. Determining best course of action."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 4:11 pm

Beyril exhaled, "Sorry.. Those were... preexisting." she smiled wryly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:31 pm

"No recommended course of action. Awaiting user order."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:39 pm

Beyril exhaled, "Alright, open up. I need to see to my shoulder."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 7:54 pm

The hatch on Helmut's back opens up, allowing for Beyril to climb out. "Combat systems deactivated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 7:56 pm

Beyril climbed out, smiling brightly, "That was awesome! You're very impressive!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:01 pm

Helmut transformed in to his human form, and turned to face his new partner. "Was built to be ultimate weapon. Mister Akagi save me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:23 pm

Beyril smiled, "I feel very average again." She laughed, re-bandaging her shoulder, "This will be awesome once I'm more... Patched up."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:44 pm

"Miss Beyril fight well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:46 pm

Beyril smiled, blushing a bit, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:56 pm

Helmut stood there, expressionless. Just as usual, he had nothing to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:01 pm

Beyril chuckled, "Do you eat?" She asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:18 pm

"No. Absorb nutrients from sky fire." Helmut says, pointing to the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:21 pm

Beyril nods, "I was going to ask if you wanted to grab a bite to eat, but I suppose you already are. Unless you just want to sit and chat?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:51 pm

"Enjoy company of master." Helmut nods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:54 pm

Beyril shook her head, "Just call me Beyril!" She smiled, "So, tell me about yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:09 pm

"Yes miss Beyril. Was raised by witches. Made to be strong weapon. Mister Akagi rescue me. Miss Beyril become master." Helmut gives what appears to be a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:18 pm

Beyril grinned, "There you go, you can smile!" She began walking toward town, "my mom and dad were always too busy for me, so I usually took care of myself. They died a few years ago, and now I'm here, I guess!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:53 pm

"Mom... Dad?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:54 pm

"My parents." She explained, "They are the people who created me, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training The Pair
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next