Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Meister and Weapon Pair.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A New Meister and Weapon Pair. Empty
PostSubject: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 1:49 am

Kinnat and Rydelle walk around the DWMA getting to know their new surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:12 am

"Helloooooooooo" I hollered, running towards them from down the hall. "You guys are the new kids, correct?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:17 am

"Hello," Kinnat says waving to the stranger. "Im Kinnat Saeran."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:21 am

"And I'm Rydelle Frost, you can call me Ryde."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:25 am

"I'm Arisa Ichiyusai," I said smiling, "It's a pleasure to meet you two!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:26 am

"Its a pleasure to meet you too," Kinnat says smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:39 am

"So where are you guys heading?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:40 am

Kinnat rubs the back of her head, "Well we dont really know to be honest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:49 am

"How about I be your tour guide! Tell me where to go and I'll show you where it is!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 4:14 am

"Ah new students. Always a pleasure. I apologize earlier Arisa, I was a bit caught up in an incident with another student." Arusa arrives from around the corner. He boys and says. "My name is Arusa Biru. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 6:45 am

A girl with silver hair in a ponytail walks over too them. "Hiya! You must be new. I'm Yomi, Mr. Vallhen's daughter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 12:15 pm

"Hello its nice to meet you all," Kinnat says smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 1:11 pm

Beyril wandered down the hall towards the group, munching on ramen noodles out of a plastic container. She waved, "More new students? Awesome." She smiled brightly, "Hello there. I'm Beyril."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:04 pm

"I have an idea!" I announced, smiling like an idiot. "Why don't we have a water balloon fight! It's not against the rules...." well I don't think it is "and I have a ton of water balloons at my apartment for I prank I never got to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:06 pm

Beyril smiled, "I love water balloons. As long as my guitar is out of the way and safe when we start, I have no protests." she grinned brightly, patting the body of the acoustic strapped to her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:07 pm

"Any objections?" I asked the crowd, grinning about having one person say yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:33 pm

"WOOOHOOO!" Yomi yells excitedly.
OOC: Black*Star may have YAHOOO! But Yomi gets WOOOHOOO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:35 pm

"And since we have an even number, we can have teams as well."

OOC: lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:41 pm

Beyril grinned, "Sounds like a party to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:45 pm

"A water balloon fight sounds awesome!" Kinnat says excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:50 pm

"Are you guys up for it?" I asked, looking over at Arusa and Rydelle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 3:23 pm

OOC: Rydelle is too busy playing GTA 4 at my house XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 3:30 pm

OOC: oh okay, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister and Weapon Pair.   A New Meister and Weapon Pair. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Meister and Weapon Pair.
Page 1 of 1