Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training The Pair

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training The Pair - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:58 pm

"Creators..." Helmut mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:04 am

"Sort of." She clarified, "Parents are people who have so much love between them, that they create someone to share it with." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:06 am

"Love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:11 am

"Love? That's when people care very deeply for someone. There are all different kinds of love." Beyril tried explaining as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:13 am

"Care..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:17 am

"Caring..." She thought, "Is when you think that someone is special or important. Someone you'd be very upset if something bad happened to them. You want them to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:22 am

"Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:26 am

Beyril smiled, "Happy is good. No worries." She pointed to her smile, "People smile when they are happy."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:34 am

"Worries."

OOC: I am going to enjoy trolling you with this. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:37 am

"Things that bother or concern you." She nodded her head.

OOC: I see that. >.<
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:54 am

"Bother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:56 am

"A problem you can't stop thinking about that makes you uncomfortable." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:59 am

"Uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:50 am

Beyril stopped, thinking, "Not good."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 4:46 pm

"Parents are people who think each other are very important. They want each other to not have not good feelings. So they make offspring so they do not have not good feelings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:18 pm

Beyril smiled, "Essentially."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:24 pm

Helmut smiled back, glad he had a better understanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:34 pm

They arrived at a small cafe. Beyril smiled and inhaled, "Sure smells good in there.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training The Pair
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3