Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:28 pm

Jt: I didn't know what strip meant at the time. It's not my fault that I was easily manipulated. . . It was pretty great to see my parents reaction, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:38 pm

"oh god...." she said. "I almost wish i had been there to see their faces"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:40 pm

Jt: Yeah, it was pretty good. When I told her what happened, she kind of fainted. I got grounded for so long. But with us traveling, it really didn't mean much to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:56 pm

Mei smiled "Wow." she started, only to be cut off by her stomach rumbling. "....shush" sh said, gigling a little as she covered her rumbling tummy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:58 pm

Jt: Well, looks like it is time for us to get some food then. Having anything you want to eat in particular? Or would you be okay with anything I serve?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:03 pm

"Anything's fine with me.... just preferably not something spicy." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:07 pm

Jt got up and disappeared into the kitchen. He came back in, then sat down on the couch.

Jt: Alright, chicken is in the oven. It should be ready in 40 minutes or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:14 pm

Mei smiled. "Awesome! " for a monent she sat quietly, thinking. "So, are there any other stories you have about your travels?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:24 pm

Jt: Yeah, of course. When I was around thirteen or so, I was selling some stuff like usual. At this time, my parents weren't here as I was traveling with a couple of cousins, a couple being 18. Anyway, while we were doing this, the mayor walks up to me, points, and said, "He's the one who sold me the socks." So, the socks I sold him he gave to his 4 year old son, who ended up slipping and falling. He wanted to sue me, and so I did what all logical 13 year old's do. I quickly packed whatever I could, then ran straight out of there. It took about 5 weeks, but we finally got him to drop the suit, and he now has a life time supply of socks for a kid who has probably outgrown them by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:35 pm

" heh do you get into trouble alot when youre not with your parents?" she asked happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:39 pm

Jt: Sometimes. Though I do usually try not to. I think the worst incident was when my powers first came up when I was around 4 or so. So, we were in court watching a custody trial of one of my mom's friends go on. I was just starting to figure out what I can do, and I was happy. So, I yelled fly, then me, the table where the prosecutor sat, and about 50 other random objects or so started to float in the air. And the table nailed the Lawyer right in his face and knocked him out cold. It was not the best of moments for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3