Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:46 pm

"yes please." she said "and if youre sure i wont be a problem, id love to stay"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:50 pm

Jt walked over to the fridge and opened it. He decided to grab the two of them a water, since everyone likes water, he figured. He walked back to her, handing one to her.

Jt: So, is he at home, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:05 pm

Mei nodded, taking her water. "Yeah, unfortunately" she said." and ummm thanks alot jt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:08 pm

Jt: No prob. So, do you need some extra clothes then? Because if you do, I have some extra still that I didn't sell today, and I may have some more in my storage room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 12:46 pm

Mei thought a moment. "Well I have a couple shirts i bought today but if youve got a pair of sweats or pants left over, theyd be usefull,other than that ill make do with what i have thanks." she said politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 4:18 pm

Jt: I have some pants somewhere, I think. I could try and find some if you want me to? Other then that, do you need anything else, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 4:27 pm

Mei shook her head. "No thanks that should be all"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 4:38 pm

Jt: Alright, fair enough. So, anything you want to talk about, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 4:49 pm

"hmmm.... well that can be up to you..." she said "im not sure what to talk about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 4:51 pm

Jt: Hmm. . . I guess my first question would be on why your dad blames you on the death of your mom?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 4:59 pm

Mei frowned a bit "I dont really know why I was blamed to be honest." she answered honetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:01 pm

Jt: Alright, I guess you just made a good scapegoat. So, why does your dad leave the house then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:07 pm

"Hes a drunk and goes to differant bars all the time." she answerred
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:08 pm

Jt: Yes. . . What about your brother, then? Is he similar to your dad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:17 pm

Mei stiffened at the mention of her brother. She knew she would have to tell him eventually. " Kashaku is much worse then my father." she said. The hait in her voice was clear. "And hes done much worse things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:21 pm

Jt: I'm going to assume you want to leave it at that, then. So, do you want to talk about how your mom died, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:27 pm

Mei shook her head "I dont remember much " she said. "What about your family?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:31 pm

Jt: I come from a long line of merchants. My dad and mom traveled around, usually just America, and just sold stuff. One of my uncles is the supplier for us, and he lives in Utah. Also, my parents are still traveling while I am here to train and learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:36 pm

"Wow, sounds pretty nice." she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:40 pm

Jt: Yeah, it was great traveling with them. Except for the bandits. But, they were usually pretty bad. The worst thing about them was that they called themselves bandits at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 8:16 pm

Mei giggled softly "So im guessing you never really lost stuff to the 'bandits'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 8:24 pm

Jt: Well, we lost a lot of time. I think the worst thing was that they stole my pants once.*Shudders* Was not a fun experience at all, and is the main reason why I never go back to the state of Florida.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:10 pm

"Do i want to know how they managed to get your pants?" she asked, trying to hold back more giggles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:13 pm

Jt: I was 9, and they said that they wanted to play a game with me. And then they taught me how to play strip poker. I can guess that your imagination could figure it out from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:23 pm

That was it, she couldnt hold it back anymore and started giggling. "So, you were 9 and let complete strangers teach you strip poker and steal your pants?" she asked after she had stopped giggling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next