Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:53 pm

Luna looked down at her hanfs to avoid his alluring eyes. She smiled when she herd his belly rumble a bit "would you like me to order somthing to eat "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:58 pm

""Huh? Oh yea sure........." he mumbled as he broke from his hungry trance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 8:06 pm

what would yiu like me to order for you "dhe asked him looking at him again
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 8:10 pm

"Steak, rare..........." Crow said looking at luna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 8:23 pm

Luna got up leaving her coffee and he jaket at the table. She ordered a rare steak fir hunter and she orders a chicken salad for herself and took the number to her table."okay the food should be here soon"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 8:26 pm

Crow chuckled "thanks....." crow began looking at the little child's soul again and it looked like he was looking into luna's eyes again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 8:36 pm

Luna fidgeted under his gaze "uuummm
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 8:46 pm

Her movement caught his attention "is there something wrong?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 8:49 pm

Will you stop stairing at me your eyes are a bit unnerving"she said looking away blushing
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 8:51 pm

"What?" He asked a bit confused, this time he was actually looking at luna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 8:59 pm

It looked like you were stairing at a few moments ago"luna said looking at her hands her cheeks a light red
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:02 pm

"Oh................." Crow said looking down at his cup of coffee , his stomach growled a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:12 pm

Luna didnt look up wgen there food was dilivered to there table
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:32 pm

Crow licked his lips hungrily when he saw the steak and quickly started to wolf it down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:40 pm

Xluna slowly ate her chicken salad
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:43 pm

Crow was already done with his steak and was licking the blood from his mouth them wipped his mouth with a napkin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:51 pm

You are very unusual"she said looking at him with a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:53 pm

Crow chuckled and raised an eyebrow "oh really? Well I think you're really quiet" he said jokingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:08 pm

Luna shrugged "I can be quite at times but I can also be really really loud"she gave him a smirk
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:09 pm

Crow chuckled "no offense but I highly doubt it" he said jokingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:16 pm

Oh really, maybe one of thes days ill have to show you how loud I can get."she smiled and gave him knowing look
(That sound wrong but shes talking about her dragon form)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:17 pm

Ooc: XD lol XD that did sound wrong XD

Crow raised an eyebrow "what do you mean?" He chuckled (he thought the other thing too XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:22 pm

If you couldn't tell im a witch. And I just so happen to be a dragon witch , I can be quite loude"luna smiled (oblivious to her own wrong sounding comment)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:26 pm

Ooc: XD

Crow thought for a moment , was she implying that she wanted him to do her dragon form?
"Hmmmmmm, the offer sounds very tempting......how big is your dragon form?"

(This is getting weird.....but I made it weird........:3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:34 pm

Omg !!!!!!!!!!!! ReallyXD)

Luna looked at him " im taller then a three story house in my fighting form "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next