Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spider J. Gray, AKA, The Operative[Dropped][Old Shame]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spider J. Gray, AKA, The Operative[Dropped][Old Shame] Empty
PostSubject: Spider J. Gray, AKA, The Operative[Dropped][Old Shame]   Spider J. Gray, AKA, The Operative[Dropped][Old Shame] I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 11:53 pm

Name Michael 'Spider' J. Gray

Weapon: Uses a simple handgun in combat. If he MUST engage in melee, uses a cane and knuckledusters, both completely mundane

Love Interest: Has a exwife that he is still pining over

Appearance: A man in a black business suit with a red tie, and a white mask, completely blank, with green eyes and black hair. Stands at a average height, with a small goatee. Underneath his mask, has several scars. Left hand is missing a pinky. Tends to wear gloves, or, alternatively, black bandages around his hands.

Personality:  Polite, affable, and very, very sadistic. However, despite his love of inflicting pain, he maintains a strict code of conduct. He only harms those who get in his way, he does not eat peoples soul, and he never harms a child under 14, and if he makes a deal, he honors it. He also tries to be as professional as possible, and make sure a job is done with a minimum of fuss. Unless causing a fuss is the job, in which case, he will cause a great deal of fuss.

History: Once a prominent MI6 agent, after a rather nasty event involving a failed espionage incident, he was imprisoned by a Russian mobster. Escaping after five years of torture, he returned to England to discover he was no longer needed. Furthermore, his family had moved on, their scars healed. Realizing he had no place any more, he began to wander the streets as a drunkard. Until he was approached by the Broken Tombstone Society. Offering him a job, he was hesitant to accept. Until they told him the benefits. His family, who were still unaware of the fact that he was alive, would receive a very large paycheck each month. Feeling guilty about not being there for them, he accepted, hoping the cash would make it up to them. The rest, they say, is history. Spider rose through the ranks, and became the societies top agent, their go to guy. And, in turn, he developed a strong sense of loyalty to them.

Miscellaneous: Due to a serum the Society injected him with, he is twice as fast, has a very mild healing factor, and may absorb necrotic tissue or hemoglobin to heal himself. However, sunlight is highly irritating to his skin, and he is highly flammable.

Have You Read the Rules?
I LOVE THE SOUL EATAH!

Last edited by Beetle on March 13th 2016, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spider J. Gray, AKA, The Operative[Dropped][Old Shame]   Spider J. Gray, AKA, The Operative[Dropped][Old Shame] I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:13 am

Approve
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Spider J. Gray, AKA, The Operative[Dropped][Old Shame]   Spider J. Gray, AKA, The Operative[Dropped][Old Shame] I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:55 pm

Spider J. Gray, AKA, The Operative[Dropped][Old Shame] SuBGn35

Beet, he needs a grammar run through and some formatting corrections.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider J. Gray, AKA, The Operative[Dropped][Old Shame]   Spider J. Gray, AKA, The Operative[Dropped][Old Shame] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider J. Gray, AKA, The Operative[Dropped][Old Shame]
Page 1 of 1