Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro In Bandages (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:46 pm

Hearing the shouting, he covers his ears and winces. The tearing limbs wasn't anything new to him, but hearing somebody else go through it was horrible. The screaming made it all the more disturbing. He wanted to help, but Kataro told him not to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:56 pm

After about thirty seconds, the machine slowly lifted, revealing Kataro. He was knocked out, with sweat all over him. His shirt and his right pant leg had been torn off. But he had his limbs back... Kinda... They were robotic now. Completely. From Kataro's shoulder and down was robot, and from his thigh down was the same. He was breathing heavily and there was a bit of blood on his leg. But not much.

Last edited by Dead Eyes on March 15th 2014, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:03 pm

Spencer didn't know what to do, but he knew he had to do something. So calmly and quietly, he walks over to Kataro and shakes his shoulder to try and bring him back into consciousness. He knew himself that the robotics would be something he'd have to get used to. Especially with picking things up. He'd never be able to feel anything there anymore.

"Kataro......wake up. It's over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:17 pm

Kataro's eyes barely opened. His vision was blurry and he felt weak. He raised his head to look around, but he could barely do that. He noticed Spencer though. He slowly tried his best to lift himself up, but all he did was slumped back into the chair in pain. "I can't... I can't..." He said. He was trying to says that he could feel his arm or leg, but nothing came out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:20 pm

Spencer looked around. He really didn't know what to do now. Kataro looked as if he was about to die, and he couldn't do much of anything to help him.

"You won't be able to feel anything in your arm or leg anymore, Kataro. They're gone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:31 pm

Kataro finally stood up, but collapsed and fell straight to the ground. He landed on his knee and slammed his hand on the ground. He was panting hard, tears almost came out of his eyes. "It hurts...." He whispered out in a shaky voice. He slowly tried to stand up once again. A tear fell onto the ground. He had never really experienced a pain like this. He had never cried from pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:36 pm

Spencer kneeled down next to him. He was going to try and calm him down the best he could.

"We need to get you somewhere to rest....."

Looking around, he tries to find something he could carry him back upstairs with, but only sees the table and the mechanical chair. He couldn't use the table unless he were to rip it out of the ground trying to get it, and the chair would've been hard to carry up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:52 pm

Kataro let out a smile. "I need you... To carry me... One last time... If you can..." He said with one eye open. He chuckled a but as he said it. "I'm probably too heavy..." He said to him. He was trying to figure out where to go. Spencer probably wouldn't be able to take him back upstairs... The experiment table had blood on it, and it was kinda creepy, and he definitely didn't wanna get back into that chair!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:04 pm

Spencer hadn't found anything, so instead, he focuses strength into his arms and glowing, orange, spiraling markings form from his fingers and up his arms. Then he slowly picks up Kataro with little effort and carries him up the stairs.

"Where to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:22 pm

"You could just set me back on the couch..." He said to him. He was pretty sure he was gonna want to talk about what he had just saw down there. Hopefully it wouldn't make his attitude change towards him too much. Even though it definitely would a little. "Thank for all this. I'll do whatever I can to pay you back." He said as he nodded his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:40 pm

Spencer set him down carefully on the couch then sat on the floor a few feet from it.

"N-no problem."

He stared at the floor for a few moments before asking the itching question that was just begging to be answered.

"So uh.........what was all of that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:03 am

Kataro let out a sigh. He sat there silently for a moment. "Well... I... I've been experimenting on those creatures down there. I'm not sure why, but its become an obsession. Trying to create new things, seeing how animals will react to eating souls..." He said as he stared at the ceiling. "I haven't done any human trials... I won't either..." He said still looking at the ceiling. "So....... What's new with you...?" He asked trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:10 am

Spencer pondered on it for a few moments, but thought changing the subject was a good idea. He didn't want any part of whatever was going on down there.

"Truth is.....Lance talked me in to joining him. I've regretted it for a while now, and would do anything to leave. But every time I try, I fail. Also, there are things I can do now that I was never able to do before."

Spencer pulls up his sleeve just as the strength had begun to fade away from his arms. But that wasn't the only interesting thing.

"And.......Isabella's gone. She fell for Lance..."

Looking back at the floor, he thinks again. If Isabella was the person she'd set out to be, she wouldn't be with Lance right now. She'd have stayed on track. Even if she didn't stay with him. Now she was helping them torture people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:26 am

Kataro sat there silently. There wasn't much he could say. "Tough times huh...?" He said as he stared at the ceiling. "Well... I'm glad you came. I'm glad you were here for me, even after all the crap I've put you through. You're a good friend. Despite whatever you may have done, you'll always be my friend." He said with a smirk. "I'll pay you back somehow... But now... I just need some sleep. You can leave of you want to, but I've gotta get some rest." He said as he turned over, burying his face into the cushion of the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:30 am

Spencer nodded then stood up. He wasn't surprised. Kataro had just had two of his limbs torn off and replaced. As well as been seared and burned half to death.

"Don't worry about it! No need to pay me back."

Smirking, he heads for the door.

"Call if you need me."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro In Bandages (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2