Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro In Bandages (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kataro In Bandages (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:15 pm

Argen and the unconscious Kataro finally arrived at the infirmary. He was laid on the bed gently. There were burns and sears all over his body, but mostly on his arms and one leg. He was breathily normally, but in tons of pain. Argen called a doctor into the room and left when he saw her arrive. The nurse began to wrap Kataro up in bandages and did what she could to help him. He wasn't going to die, but there was permanent injuries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:20 pm

((Going to act as if Spencer's been notified about the incident.))

Spencer busts down the hallway of the infirmary; dodging doctors and beds. He'd gotten the info as to what was wrong with Kataro, and he had to come and see what happened.

When he reached the room, he stopped and slowly pushed the door open. Kataro was laying on the bed practically a pile of bandages.

"What the hell did you get into?!"

He moved to the edge of the bed and sat down in the chair beside it. He knew the same feeling Kataro was having. Spencer himself still had the scars from the last few incidents. But geez. Kataro looked like he'd been placed in a frying pan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:26 pm

Kataro's eyes didn't open, but his head turned towards Spencer's voice. "Spencer... Hey..." He said with a smile. "How's it going?" He asked, not expecting him to answer. "This..? Oh... I surrounded myself with lightning... Tripled my strength and speed... And tried to destroy a shield. I don't wanna explain really..." He said with a sigh. There were bandages on his arms, legs, and stomach. His lower half was underneath the covers. "I... I'm sorry we haven't spoke in such a long time. But... I'm glad you're the first one here..." He winced out with his eyes still sealed shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:33 pm

He had to admit. Kataro did some things he questioned, but he couldn't blame him for anything. Spencer's done things he regretted or hated doing.

"At least you're alive. That was risky, and you know it. But......to break a shield?"

After a moment of silence, he clears his throat and changes the subject.

"Well, you've missed out on a lot of things."

He didn't want to tell him about the things that had happened while he was gone. They'd pretty much broken him because of how or why they happened.

((XD You really have missed out on a lot. Isabella ditched Spencer for Lance, Spencer has a hidden strength ability, he's found out he's a wolfman, and he joined Vix's evil guild guiltily. Don't ask. .u.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:43 pm

Kataro chuckled. "I bet I have..." He said with a smile. Then the nurse walked into the room. "Hello..." She said with a smile. "I have some... Terrible news... Kataro... He..." She tried her best to make everything seem okay, but it wasn't. "Kataro has tore ever muscle and nerve in his right arm... He won't be able to use it... Again..." She said as she sadly looked at the clipboard in front of her. "And... His right leg is dreadfully damaged. He can move it, but not without some type of support. His left leg and arm are the only things that'll be okay. But they'll need time to heal." She said with "look on the bright side" type of expression. Then she left the room. Kataro laid there speechless. "Hm..." He said. "Spencer... I'm gonna ask you to do something insane for me., and it may change the way you look at me... But first. I wanna know what new." He said with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:50 pm

Spencer swallowed hard at the nurse's claim. He wouldn't be able to use his right arm....and his leg needed support. Spencer was in a similar situation.

Then he looked back at Kataro. He was still smiling, but he wasn't sure why. And he wanted to know what was new. That just made things even worse.

"Well uh......I uh......."

He was really hesitant on whether he should share what happened. Maybe he could tell him part of it, but not all of it.

"I uh.....well...."

Spencer pulled his pant leg up and propped it up on his knee. There wasn't a leg. It was a prosthetic.

"Let's just say I learned my lesson the hard way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:07 pm

"Mm..." Kataro said. "I'm sorry..." He said as his head turned to him. Then he opened his eyes and struggled to sit up straight. "Okay... You know me... I have precautions for everything. And I also had one for an injury like this... Now what I'm about to request is insane... But it's the only option............ I need you to sneak me out of here, take me to my house, and I'll explain the rest from there." He said as he reached his hand out to him. "Please..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:22 pm

"But how? There are nurses and doctors patrolling the hallway like guards!"

Spencer scratched the back of his head then looked over his shoulder to make sure nobody was listening to them. He tried to plan an escape in his head even though he knew it was crazy. It was almost impossible to get out of the room without being noticed as it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:28 pm

"There's a window over there..." Kataro suggested. "We're not to high up... If you set me on the ledge, I could roll of, and you'll catch me." He said with a smile. "I know this is insane... But there are something that need to be done... And something that you need to see. Only you." He said with a serious expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:44 pm

Spencer hesitates to say something, but sighs and stands up. Making his way to the door, he peers out to make sure nobody was going to come in before turning back around and shutting the door behind him.

"You're sure about this?"

He made his way to the window and looked down. They really weren't all that high up, and they had to hurry if they were going to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:47 pm

Kataro laughed. "Of course I'm sure!" He said with a smile. "Just set me on the ledge and signal me when you're below." He said as he looked out of the window. He slowly sat up and help his arms out to spencer. "If you drop me... I'll kill you..." He said seriously, even though he wasn't even in the condition to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:52 pm

Lifting Kataro from the bed, he carries him to the window and sets him down on the ledge. Soon after, he jumps from the window and lands in a somersault.

"Ready?"

He held his arms out in front of him and made sure he had a good stance on the ground. He believed Kataro when he said he'd kill him. Especially since he's almost done it before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:57 pm

Kataro let out a nervous sigh. He wasn't too sure about it, but it wasn't like he was jumping from the Empire State Building. He looked down at Spencer. "Alright... I'm coming down." He said to him. Then he la opted towards the edge and let out another sigh. "Alright..." He said. Then he scooted himself off of the ledge. He had his arms out, he was ready to land in Spencer's arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:03 pm

Spencer closed his eyes as he fell, but caught him. He stumbled forward a few feet, but regained his balance and started heading towards his car.

"You're really heavy. You know that?"

He began to pick up the pace. Getting caught was the last thing he wanted to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:09 pm

Kataro slightly turned his head to Spencer's. "it's all muscle mass you know... I have the abs of a Greek god." He boasted jokingly. But it was true. The car was now in sight and Kataro was trying his best to make it less of a hassle for Soencer. "Thank for this..." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:15 pm

Spencer chuckled and rolled his eyes. He'd heard similar things from him before, and found them amusing by now.

"No worries. You think you're just going to sit around in that hospital room for the rest of your life?"

Once he got to his car, he pulled open the passenger door and carefully helped him into the seat. Then he shut the door and went to the driver's side; stepping in and starting the engine. The vehicle started up with a rather loud revved noise then quieted to a rumbling.

"You're going to have to tell me where you live."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:19 pm

Kataro winced a bit before pointing into the city. "Just go straight... It's EXACTLY one mile down from the autoshop. My apartment has a straight shot to the academy. Is a brick building, with a purple door." He said as his eyes began to close. "Just... Turn on some... Music..... So I won't pass out..." He whispered out as his head began to slump down into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:22 pm

Spencer nodded then turned on the radio. He wasn't sure what he was into listening to, but turned it up loud enough to muffle out any outside sounds.

"Feel free to change the channel."

After he pulled out, he began heading straight through Death City. He was almost going too fast, and hadn't noticed. He was going to try and get there as quick as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:28 pm

Kataro's eyes opened almost instantly. "Wow. This song is terrible!" He exclaimed. He was completely awake now. "What you're going to see... Is something no one else has, Spencer. I'm not sure how you'll react, but..." He stopped and just put his head against the window. "This is it." Kataro said as he pointed to the purple-doored apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:33 pm

Spencer parked in front of the building and took the key out of the ignition; putting it into his pocket. Then he stepped out and walked over to the passenger door to help him out of it.

"It can't be that bad....and seriously.....you have no taste in music."

Chuckling, he walks up to the door holding Kataro. After checking to make sure if it was locked or not, he opens the door a little bit then kicks it open a little more with his foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:44 pm

Kataro was set down on the green couch and let out a sigh. "Alright..." He lifted open the armrest of the couch and there was a number pad there. He entered the numbers 667341, then the floorboards slid back on the ground, and revealed a staircase leading underground. It was dark down there. "Ok... I need you to take me down there." He requested, holding his arms out once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:56 pm

Spencer stared in awe at what just happened, but he looked over at Kataro then picked him up again.

"What on earth is this supposed to be?"

Looking down the staircase, he begins to take a step, but stops at the top one. He really didn't know what to think. He'd never known it existed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:10 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. "I built it myself. I'm not you average seventeen year old..." He said hesitantly. Them he flipped on the light switch, and the first thing you saw was a desk. The desk had blood and test tubes all over it. "I know your probably thinking, I'm a serial killer. But I'm not. I'm a chemist, and a biologist..." He said, almost embarrassed. There were several cages with Kishin eggs and animals in them. Some of the were alive, and some weren't. There was a mechanical chair in the corner of the room. "Set me in that chair." Kataro said as he pointed to it. He wasn't sure how Spencer would react, but he knew it wouldn't be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:25 pm

Spencer didn't know what to think. All this time, and this was what Kataro spent his time doing everyday? It was disturbing on a whole new level. He wasn't going to question him though, and brought him over to the chair. It looked strange and unlike your average chair, but he carefully set him down in it; careful not to hurt him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:39 pm

Kataro scratched the back of his head with his functional arm. "I don't know what you're thinking, but I'll explain after this... Anyway... I've always known I was going to lose my arms or legs before I died, so I prepared for it." He said as he typed in numbers on the number pad that was on the armrest. "This machine is a backup plan. If I ever lost any of my members, Id be able to replace them with mechanical ones using the machine. Then a mechanical voice came from the chair. "State damaged body parts." It's said choppily. "Right arm and right leg..." He said back to the machine. "Commencing surgery." It replied. Them a giant, metal cylinder began to come down from the ceiling, on top of Kataro. There was a hole in it so it was designed to encase the chair. "Whatever you hear in there... Don't panic." Kataro said as the tube got closer to him. Metal straps, buckled Kataro to the chair and he closed his eyes. "I hope I live!" He said with a smile. Then the tube completely surrounded Kataro. You couldn't see anything from the outside, but all Spencer could here was whirring and Kataro shouting to the top of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro In Bandages (Open)   Kataro In Bandages (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro In Bandages (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next