Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) Empty
PostSubject: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 2:18 am

Kataro... He was sitting down on his couch n the living room. His eyes were completely cold and lifeless. There was no sign of emotion in him. He sat there looking into thin air with nothing on his mind. He stood up and went into his basement to test something out. Something that would decide wether he was sane or insane. In the basement, there were cages everywhere, with various animals in them. Some of the cages held Kishin eggs. He went next to a cage that a kishin was being held in and stared at the creature. The beast looked sad.. It was deformed and weak... But Kataro didn't care. He began to think about his life. How no one ever thought it was a little weird how much he liked to fight. Or how he stared into space at random times. Kataro always tried his best to act normal and presentable in public. But after bottling up his true insanity, things went wrong. He walked into the corner of the basement and picked up a can of gasoline. He then walked back over to the Kishin and dumped all of the gas into, and around the cage. He got a lighter from the desk next to him and stood there for a moment. He wasn't thinking at all at this point. There was nothing in his mind, and nothing in his heart but darkness. He lit the gas aflame and watched as the creature was tormented. A sinister smile grew across his face as he heard the screams of a kishin, peeking through the crackle of the fire. Then the smiles faded into a cold stare... Kataro was truly insane, and it was just beginning to show. He continued to watch as the fire stared to die. Then the room started to get darker and darker... "Insanity..." An eerie voice called out from the shadows. "Yes... Yes it is!" Kataro said with a crooked smile on his face. The kishin was nothing but ashes now. It left behind a soul, floating inside the cage. Kataro grabbed the soul and started at it, then he swallowed it with a smile. Then... He slowly trudged back upstairs and sat on the couch...... This was him now. His insanity had taken over... And there was nothing anyone could do about it... "This isn't madness... Its me..." He said to himself with a smile as he looked at the ceiling. Then he continued to stare into nothing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:37 pm

The tires on Spencer's car squealed as he swerved into the lot. There was no rush, but he'd been acting like a dumbass with all the stunts he'd pulled off in that thing. He was going to see if Kataro wanted to join him in swerving in and out of lanes and missing other cars by less than an inch.

Getting out, he steps up to his front door and knocks a rhythmic pattern on it. It wasn't him. Most of the time he was too scared to been get out of the car. But lately, he'd been feeling a lot better than he used to.

"Open up, Kataro. I've got something to show you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:47 am

Skylar was right behind spencer. Kataro was to be his next victim. The teacher had the ability to make electricity out of his soul and by god it had to be Skylar's. He was about to knock on the door himself when spencer beat him to the punch. " Oh no, I'm sure your business is more important. " he said sounding honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 1:19 am

Dylan stood near kataros apartment with mrs.metzger. He was looking at kataros soul. "Something's not right, his soul is unstable."

"damn it, so my suspicions were correct. He's losing control."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 6:50 pm

"My my... What a crowd..." Kataro said as he pulled his pistol out of his shirt. Then he shot the lock on the door handle. "Its open!" He shouted with a smile. "What are you all doing here?" He said with the pistol still pointed towards the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 6:54 pm

" Hello! " Skylar said striding on in. Suddenly kataros gun was far far heavier then it had a moment ago. " I'm a new teacher at the school, and I needed to have a conversation with you. Ohh, do put that gun down. It looks so heavy. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 7:18 pm

"I have half a mind to put a bullet in your head right now..." He said as he dropped the gun. "Get out of my house... Before I set all of us on fire..." He said as he stood up and pulled out his sword. If you were using soul perception, you'd noticed that Kataro's soul was cracked. It looked like it had a large crack in it, and a red glow was peeking though the crack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 9:01 pm

Spencer had stepped in by now and had noticed that Kataro was being anything but normal. Maybe he was drunk. Maybe he was just fooling around. But he'd never seen him like this before. Something was off about him for sure.

"Kataro, you need to calm down. You're going to hurt either yourself or others. And you know you'll regret it."

His hand moved to his back pocket ever so slowly. Kataro had his little breaking points, and he knew how to stop him from harming people. Spencer knew he had breaking points himself. He just needed some place solitary. That or he would need to be strapped to a chair in a desperate situation. If he could knock him out, it would give him enough time to get him tied to a chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 9:13 pm

" Don't! " Skylar said followed by a low growl. " Threaten me. I Would just like to talk to you teacher to teacher. Here me out. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 10:04 pm

Kataro just let out an irritated sigh. "Oh no... I know exactly what I'm doing... This isn't the other side of me, and I'm not drunk..." He said as his eyes darted around the room. Katarina was extremely dangerous at this point. If engaged in battle, he wouldn't hold anything back just because he was fighting his friends. "Also... I don't wanna talk to you teacher to teacher... But tell me what you want anyway..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:14 pm

Spencer looked over at the other people in the room. He wasn't acquainted to any of them, but he'd heard of some of them. They knew there was something wrong as well just by looking at the expressions on their faces. He could still care less about what they had to say. One of his closest friends was becoming some stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:41 pm

Skylar took a glove of his right hand. " I've heard what you've done. All the good work you've completed for the cause. And I would love to shake kataro's hand. " he wasn't armed, he wasn't trying anything as far as anyone could see. He just extended his hand out to kataro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:48 pm

Right when Kataro saw the hand reach out to him, he jumped back and swung his sword around. "Don't touch me!!!" He shout darkly. "New new new new new new new new new new new new new." Kataro whispered to himself endlessly. "Aaaaaannyway.... What do you really want? If you're telling me you traveled all the way here to shake my hand, I'll kill you, Spencer , Connor, Dylan, Metzger, and every student from the DWMA that I can. Then I'll become a dark weapon, side with Nebun if possible, then I'll kill as many humans as I can... All of that is riding on wether you actually came here to shake my hand or not..." He said without moving. Kill them all... No no no no... Be patient. Wait to see their true intention. THEN KILL THEM!!! He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:55 pm

Spencer knew right away he was losing it. Spencer himself had lashed out at people because of pure insanity. He's killed quite a few people in the process. No way in hell was he going to allow Kataro to become a lunatic. He'd just ruin his reputation.

"Kataro, you have to stop. I simply came here to see if you wanted to go get a drink at Chupa Cabra's. But it doesn't look like that's going to happen."

And I'm not going to let this get any worse. He thought to himself deeply. Killing Kataro wasn't on his to-do list, and it probably never would be. He just needed to snap him out of it and push him back into reality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 12:06 am

OOC: Just to let you guys know, this is Kataro now. Probably forever. Unless something changes... Sorry.

Kataro hopped over the couched and walked towards the door pass the group. "A drink would be nice." He said with a sigh. "I'm getting in you car." He said. Then he hopped into Spencer's car and waited for him to come.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 12:19 am

laura walked over to the car, punched out the window. "You're not going anywhere, do you hear me?! Now snap out of it. Laura swung her hand about to slap kataro."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 12:21 am

OOC: Welldamn. What happened?

Spencer watched Kataro go out the door, and he looked at the group. He didn't know if they wanted them to come, but offered it then walked out the door to the driver's seat of his car. This was one way he could pull back Kataro from whatever the insanity was dragging him in to.

"We should wait for them."

Slouching in his seat, he folds his arms across his chest and stares at the Chevrolet symbol on the steering wheel. What if Kataro was stuck like that forever? What if he just started rotting from the inside-out just like Nebun and other Kishin Eggs or dark weapons have?

The shattering glass surprised him and he just about flipped when he saw the empty window, he just about flipped. He'd spent time and money on building the car and held in the anger to the woman deciding to bust it like it was a heap of trash.

"WHOA LADY. CALM YOUR TITS. SERIOUSLY."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 12:27 am

Kataro leaned the seat back so the slap missed him. "Listen Metzger... You have a precious child don't you? Hmmm? It'd be a shame if he became one of my experiments... Or got shot in the head.... Or dissected... So tragic. Now... I suggest you leave me alone and let me go to the chupa poopas..." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 12:32 am

OOC: OH MY GAWD CHUPA POOPAS. Please tell me that wasn't auto correct. XD

Spencer started up the car cursing to himself in the process. Pissed was one way to put it. He was already a but angry as it was. What better way to aggravate him more than to bust open his beloved car's window?

"We aren't going to Chupa-Cabra's until you tell me what your issue is. Then you can have all the drinks you want. My buy."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 12:46 am

"Isssssuue...?" He said as if he were oblivious to what he was talking about. "I'm not sure what you mean..." Kataro said with a shrug. And it was true. He didn't know what it was... It was as if he's been like this forever. His old self was slowly being out into the back of his mind. "Anyway, lets go now. I need a drink..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 12:56 am

Dylan turned his arm into a chain he opened the car door. "Why leave, it's such a nice area here. He pulled him out of the car. "I can see your soul, you're becoming a kishin egg, the transformation is already stsrting. We can stop this if you let us" he raised up the chain in case he had to fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 1:00 am

"What are you talking about? My souls is fine. I'm not become a Kishin egg. I haven't eaten any human souls yet either." He said angrily. Then he snatched away from Dylan. "Can we PLEASE go get a drink now?! We can discuss... Whatever you guys want to at the bar. There's nothing wrong with me anyhow..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 8:09 am

Skylar left kataro's house. He really wish no one else was here that way he could just kill him and be done with it. He hopped on his small motercycle and slowly drove off. Though he was now following the group wherever they went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 10:50 am

"fine, but I'll be watching you " Dylan said as he backed off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:29 am

Spencer clutched his hands around the steering wheel and sighed. If he could get away from these psychos so they wouldn't literally turn his car into a pile of metal, he would be fine with it. He just needed Kataro to get back into the car.

"Kataro.....just get back in the car......we'll go get you your drink..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next